Milo wrote another one

>The Daily Stormer, home of the alt-right’s ultra-radical and race-preoccupied “1488” contingent, has an entire category devoted to Swift. One post praises her as the “Nazi Avatar Of The White European People.” Another worries that she may have “Succumbed To the Merchant.” (They mean Jews.)

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/11/taylor-swift-alt-right-pop-icon/#disqus_thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/263341678197342208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Breitbait

Taylor Swift isn't even that hot

Notice how the Jew nigger dicksucker gets to define what alt-right is, to set its boundaries?

Just your standard infiltration.

> Kikebart

This is now a TayTay thread

>777
Hmmmm.

Fuck Milo, he's fucking cancer

SWEDEN YES

>has little to do with politics or race.

The whole thing is about race. Like am I the only one here who thinks the alt right is basically race realism meets sex realism? Biology is the only reason I'm even here. The fucking RED PILL is that races are different,. The fucking RED PILL is that the sexes are different. How can someone observe the alt right and not understand that that is the core of everything in the movement?

MAGA TAY TAY!

From what little I've seen, she seems like a very respectable person.

>she fucks niggers and is a known whore who has gotten at least 10km of dick jammed into her
>she has no ass, tits, or any curves for that matter but that's ok because only niggers like women who don't look like skellingtons

you can't imagine how pathetic you have to be in order to be a stormfag and praise this unattractive bitch as some sort of Aryan goddess

Why write this?

Just imagine her with a Hijab on.

Trump is a big fan of Taytay
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/263341678197342208

I pledge my sword and my life to the service of the God-Empress.

She's pretty average and plain without makeup

I don't get why Sup Forumsacks circle-jerk over her when there are FAR hotter women in existence

meant (you)

Taytay > whoever that slut is

Nah, she is retarded.

This

>literally who
>hotter
pick one

Back in the shed, Svarn.

Trying this hard with false quotes kek

She's an ugly whore with no ass.

Sven is right though

Miriam is way better 2bh

Ehh, the kikes kinda got to her. She had a feminist phase after she befriended Lena Dunham which she's been less insistent about for like two years or something since she distanced herself from her.

I hope Milo dies of AIDS already.

sometimes I feel like he browses this terrible board

These disgusting subhumans don't deserve to gaze over our empress.

It is not her music I like, though she have nice voice. The devotion to her comes solely based on her looks, her nationality, and her money. Even thinking/daydreaming about being with her gives some satisfaction. Though very likely if I would not be a neet, and have enough money, I would not pay attention to her, be annoyed by TayTay threads and probably be busy banging women that are actually available for me.

Why do the Irish have such bad taste?

She's just making excuses for being shit with men

It's because she's the only blonde haired blue eyed woman on Earth that hasn't fucked a nigger.

Underrated

>plebstralia

Pretty much.

Trips sevens confirms benevolent truth we must all know.

Milo seems fishy.

BLESSED BE THE EMPRESS

his staff do that's obvious

She's way too skinny and lanky with no ass or tits. No women can be rated high with a body of a boy.

What is this from?

Normally I support Milo but this shit just seems like clickbait. Is he mad at tay tay for calling herlelf a feminist and hanging with Lena Dunham?

Silly Milo. She is just playing both sides. She has to sell records doesn't she? On the day of reckoning she will show her true side and spoiler alert, it isnt with the feminazi's, its with the real nazi's

Andrew is a proud argentinian-american.

I don't know

oops, the quote was lost

Thats not white.

This is white.

he's such a fucking faggot, i'm not a stormer but they are much closer to the "alt-right" than he is.

taylor swift isn't even that hot but she blows that ugly bimbo out of the water.

>that thing on her lip

Delegates, Taytay

milo is creating definitions for things he knows fuckall about.
He wants to hitch his wagon to the edge of Sup Forums for fun and profit.
He should just stick to making sjws cry and rage, and write about Sup Forums. that is more his speed.

She's right. It is a fact. She didn't say it was wrong.

Just memeing here, I know the kikes got to her.

i like this one

she provides an efficient propaganda with her facial features.

Kek bestows upon you trips of confirmation.
I thought he was ok, but that Kike's gone full subversion.

MAGA

>have marriages picked at
>primarily women
>marriages
>which are between men and women

Tay Tay could be watching us

Dumping my own collection

Milo is like Jane Goodall teaching the world about our species after infiltrating it.

>digits

she'd be hotter if she gained about 30 pounds and had anything approaching tits and an ass

Glad they have great taste in women, she's the queen of Sup Forums after all.

>tfw can't masturbate in the office bathroom

This is the point the little faggot has a tantrum because he's not cool anymore.

Milo is a good 'useful idiot' for attracting normalfags and nothing more. We gas him last.

Seems correct to me.

Ur right she no has Mellon in or BBC.
You will have limp of the penis if you meet her sexually

Stop being a faggot.
You don't get to decide what is and what isn't alt-right.
Alt-right is an umbrella term for people on the right who have ALTERNATIVE opinions that differ from the mainstream right. That's all it is. Just ask the guy who coined the term.

Milo is alt-right. Stormfags are alt-right. Sup Forums is alt-right. Trump is alt-right. A huge chunk of the Republican voter block is alt-right.

Here's a general rule of thumb. Do you agree with neocons? If not then you're alt-right.