Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Bob-Waksberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a self-hating Jew is about as Hollywood bluepill as you can get

>(((Raphael Bob-Waksberg)))
No.

>Oscar Nominee
>can't even win small awards

> some dude IRL tried to tell me Bojack Horseman was a better view of depression than Mad Men

This

>figure I should look this guy up

>this is his wiki page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Bob-Waksberg

How is the first thing you've ever done create a television series?

I can see that, Bojack is more relatable than Jon Hamm's character. Mad Men is fantastic but what's his name, Draper, shows few human qualities, I didn't really think of it as a depiction of depression because of this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Bob-Waksberg

Years active: 2002-Present

You already know (((the answer))).

He was in a sketch comedy group beforehand.

To me both shows appeal to the same kind of people. So no wonder they're being compared.

(((What))) did (((you))) mean by (((this)))?

I mean Bojack is better than most shit on TV but it isn't great.

Mad Men will be remembered forever.

Also like 90% of people can't make it through Mad Men season 1 so its really tough to say who it appeals to considering the drastic tone change in Season 4

They are little vaginas

>entire show is one long running joke at Liberal jewish hollywood's expense
>people will still hate it just because its on netflix

what can you do

>I mean Bojack is better than most shit on TV but it isn't great.
that applies to Mad Men. Bojack is complete horseshit.
>Mad Men will be remembered forever.
It's already forgotten like it should be.
>Also like 90% of people can't make it through Mad Men season 1
Because it's shit and inferior to other similar shows.
>its really tough to say who it appeals to considering the drastic tone change in Season 4
Teens, fedoras, tumblr womyn, normies who want to feel classy and morons who think le depression is cool

Have a (you) kid and keep the change.

Nice rebuttal

>horseshit

have a GIF for the next time you feel the sentiment

Here's a (((you))) in return.

>Teens, fedoras, tumblr womyn, normies who want to feel classy and morons who think le depression is cool
The entire show is about deconstructing people who see themselves as anything but worthless sacks of shit. Did you not actually watch it?

>Bojack is better than most shit on TV but it isn't great.

this show is actually piss awful.

Just the same stupid nonsense of every animated 'adult' show except every 17 minutes the dumb horse looks directly at the camera and says "woe is me, I hate myself and can't love anything, why oh why must my character be so tragically flawed?"

It would be almost funny if they were trying to make some meta joke about bad writing by having every character say their development out loud whenever they aren't pensively looking out a window, but they do it seemingly without any self awareness and all the people who watch this shit are too dumb to realize how hacky it all is.

What animated television programs do you enjoy?

This thread absolutely reeks of samefag

Oh look Bojack'/Mad Men viewers making up "deep" meanings to explain the garbage they watch for pretentious reasons. The good ol 2deep4u when any child can easily understand the shitty """""""""deep""""""""" """message"""".

(you)

So that's a no then to watching the series?

Bojack? 2 seasons. I deeply regret it.

wow. I didn't even notice they are all the same face just different hair.

fpbp tbqh

Southpark is the best right now I think and all I really care to keep up with.

Rick and Morty is good but inconsistent.

Bobs Burgers is comfy.

Old shows like Morel Orel are fun, honestly though none of these cartoon shows are worth watching for as much as they are available to watch, and I don't feel good about the fact Ive seen nearly all the dumb cartoons. it's a big waste.

The Bojack thing really bothers me because it's just such base manipulation that gets people hooked on this shit and I think people wouldn't be if they could step back and think about what the characters are actually saying and what they are watching. The emotional depth is like a greeting card where they just say the most surface level shit it's kind of insulting. There are whole soliloquies in this show you could transplant into a mad tv sketch that was mocking the heavy handedness of dramatic sitcoms like House MD and it would work only people would laugh cause the actors would be winking at the silliness of what they say and hamming it up.