I just bought a gram of coke. What's the best way to dose? Like how many lines per hour to keep good and high...

I just bought a gram of coke. What's the best way to dose? Like how many lines per hour to keep good and high. I only do coke once or twice a year. I'm just curious how you guys dose or if you've got any tips to enjoy my high. inb4 don't do cocaine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried to take a picture of what I got but the picture was too big. I don't know how to reduce the image size on my phone.

Doing keys

What's that? Like kilos? That sounds dangerous.

Hell yeah Sup Forumsro

Nah grab a key, put a little coke on the end and snort it. Doesn't use as much as a line and still gets you a nice high. I have conserved a lot of coke doing it that way.

Like what this guy has done

Oh I've seen people do that. I'll give it a shot thanks user.

Rari keys look wierd

No worries bro :)

What's the best way to break it down? I got a nice glimmering rock. I've been taking a bit off and crushing it with a lighter under a dollar bill.

I agree with them, you only got a gram you better just do bumps, Id be doing one bought every 15 minutes if its social grade.

It's from a dealer bro of mine. It's pretty pure. I'm trying to resize an pic so I can post.

like 2 cm thin lines, like double the size of a toothpick. like once an hour, it all depends of the quality of the coke. you will feel it if it goes off.

buy speed next time instead, coke is shit compared to speed, the high lasts 5-8 hours and it's pretty much the same as coke.

My camera sucks. I can't keep it in focus.

That shit scares me. I've done it once and it literally took all my mental strength to not continue to buy more. Coke is something I do as like a treat. I don't plan on making it a habit. Like I said once or twice a year. I wouldn't be able to control myself with speed.

>Blizzard
>$5
Unless your name is Luniz, kys.

it is not like coke at all, other than they are both stimulants.

Coke is dopaminergic with a little serotonin and norepinephrine. Speed is mostly a serotonin releaser.

I don't think you've ever tried coke. I prefer it 10x over amphetamines.

Not my game, and that's a 50 my dude.

Yeah, I have coke just makes my throat feel shut and all itchy, and i don't get much out of it at all perhaps because i did speed before i've done coke. Dunno get way more of a confidence boost on speed aswell.

Allright, I can understand that, its all about mental power imo, just do it as a treat for special days/treats and never ever do it on a work day when you get it in to your daily life thats when you get hooked. Best of luck to you, also you might wanna checkout 420chan, its like Sup Forums but mostly just for drugs ask on the stim forum there.

Good coke is divine. You have to find yourself a trustworthy connect.

touche, shit talk reflex kicked in. feels wrong not using the biggest bill available imo

Best way to dose coke? Either mainline it or boof it. Snorting it makes you go through a ton

Not putting anything in my veins or up my butt. That sounds about the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve.

Ordered it form silkroad back in the day, colombia, i recon it was good, might be talking out of my ass tho since coke never suck on me form the 10 or so times i've done it (different vendors both localy and internationaly), however if you are buying speed from there i would recomend south africa.

Fuck dude. South African meth? I bet that shit is wild.

Oh shit I forgot about those guys at 420chan. Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate not being roasted for doing drugs. It seems like the thread is dying so I'll head over there see what's up. I'm thinking of buying another gram.

Not meth my guy, speed they are both amphetamines but speed comes in a powdered form like coke, you snort it or bomb it you don't smoke it, also to answer your question yes it was one of the "best" speed highs i've had good body and head high, but the downside is that you had a really hard time sleeping on it, even though i've done this shit since is was 15. was awake for 2 days if i remember it correctly.

Just remember to ask it in a friendly manner or in a "noob" thread they can be quite the snobs and assholes to rookies, best of luck and remember drugs are a horrible mistress if you get hooked in this shit everything in moderation is the key.

>crushing it with a lighter under a dollar bill.

Then cut it fine with a razor. Of course, you always have the option of cooking it up.

>It's pretty pure.

It's never pure. You can only hope that it hasn't been stepped on too much.

>speed
>Not meth

Tweakers be so dumb

>mainline

This is completely different than snorting. I liked both when I did this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
VS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
C9H13N vs C10H15N yes NH2 and HN are basically the same thing (mostly) but the
additional Methylene molecule on the end of the atomic structure of the compound and makes it'a a whole new chemical connection so saying that speed and meth are the same thing you are just objectively wrong. Thanks for playing though.

Yeah of course. It's pretty quality either way. I'm about a quarter a way through the 1st gram. Feels pretty dandy. Honestly I'm just looking for conversation at this point. All my buddies went to see Tool and my girl doesn't get off work until midnight. All by my lonesome.

when you are stimed, you can find something you would never do, I like to go full on autism and like read the whole dosier of the helter skelter murders or study the efficiency of japanese railroads while listening to podcasts, but if you just wanna chat, i'll also keep the thread open my guy, its nice to talk to someone whos is in the same state of mind as yourself.

do a super thin line and see how you feel. then put a lil on your gums like a boss

Stop shaking then ya cunt!

Why would someone waste a mcmuffin like that?

50s are the most uncommon bills thus the best to use for going skiing

Wat

That sounds entertaining. I tried playing vidya but I couldn't get into it at all. Watching It's Always Sunny right now and looking up random shit on my phone. I feel pretty ADD right now. Can't seem to keep focused on one thing for too long.

Idk I took that picture outside of a Starbucks. It looked like someone purposely placed it there. If they had thrown it it would have fallen apart. Seemed really random to me.

that's the problem you start doing one thing and then your brain says "Hey this other thing might be more fun for you" it's normal, what kind of games are you in to?

Probably poisoned in order to knock off a homeless guy

Been playing a lot of Overwatch lately. I used to be into fighters but I fell off and I'm terrible now. I'm a console fag too so my options are a bit limited. Once tax season rolls around I'm going to build a rig.

So you don't play any pc whatsoever?

I wish it wasn't impossible to buy coke around here

RIP cocaine

No I have a laptop for school but never installed anything on it. I used to play Starcraft when I was younger though. Also was heavy into WoW in the early days. What are some top tier PC titles?

singleplayer, check out stalker (First playtrough unmodded and second one modded) and metro, multiplayer imo its all shit atm, but csgo, overwatch, and playerunknown, i've been looking into escape from tarkov aswell, it can turnout to be a great game, but its still in alpha.