What does Sup Forums do about balding?

what does Sup Forums do about balding?
how does Sup Forums feel about it?

saying "i dont care" just Shows ur insecure

be honest user

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-88,2228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the guys who can't grow facial hair will have the last laugh! fuck you, baldies!

>what does Sup Forums do about balding?

ride it out. fighting it is stupid. the pills fuck your shit up and the Rogaine only works on thinning hair and stops working as soon as you stop using it. just go with it.

>how does Sup Forums feel about it?
it sucks. my confidence is less than zero but hey, fuck it. that's why they make liquor.

I know a guy that's balding and I'm sure it bothers him because he's a cunt, and because he's a cunt I love that he's balding. Otherwise, I couldn't care less.

Shave your head faggot

oh does it?
does it grow thinning hair back into thick Long ?

thicker. not necessarily thick.
the point is that rogaine won't grow hair on a bald head. there has to still be some hair left for it to work.

yea i got some really thin hair on my hairline,like REALLY thin and short , u can see them when ur rlly Close
does rogaine do anything about that?

this niggas hairline almost touches his eyebrow lol,
hes blessed

yeah it would definitely help, but the day you stop using it you'll start reverting back to the natural state. I contemplated the fuck out of using rogaine but I didn't want to be on it for 50 years or whatever.

lol you ppl are inferior. No guy in my family is bald nor has grey hairs. My mom is like 60 (had me when she was 40, yeah late I know) has blonde hair as a child, turns brown when she got older had breast cancer her hair fell out now her hair is dark dark brown and has no grey hairs. Dad has no grey hairs either. U guys have weak genes

I disagree. To me it makes him look like a caveman or something. Wolfman maybe.

It scares the shit out of me.

I try to not think about it too much but some days it really gets to me.
I still have a good set of hair but my moms grandpa is bald so...

save a few grand and get a transplant

I started balding at age 18; noticed the effects at age 20

>Fuck this I'm not looking like I'm 40 when I'm 22

Did a shitload of research. Here's what went down.

1 - I started taking finasteride at 1mg per day. Get the Dr to prescribe you 5mg finasteride and then cut the pills; this will be easily more than 10x cheaper.

2 - If you can afford it, also take 5mg of dutasteride per day. While not public knowledge, I've read studies that show that dutasteride is even more effective at lowering DHT than finasteride.

3 - I found the cheapest good hair transplant surgeon in the USA and went there. I spent about 3k in total and got a transplant to replace the hair I'd already lost.

Fast forward to age 31 and I have a full head of hair that's here to stay. No more issues/insecurities of balding.

UK it's 2k. if you're just starting to thin out in certain areas or have fine long hair . it's worth the investment. better than a shitload of chemicals having babies on your scalp

Rub butter into your hair. It should work sometimes

>U guys have weak genes

That's not how it works man. If anything, balding indicates an abundance of testosterone. There is nothing genetically inferior about excess DHT.

Read my comment above. Get finasteride tomorrow, and take it every day. Whisper a quiet "thank you" into your ethernet cable 10 years down the road when you still have a full head of hair.

>the pills fuck your shit up

The pills are fine. An extremely small number of people experience negative side effects.

>Rogaine only works on thinning hair

All MPB is due to thinning hair, and rogaine works on all stages of MPB. The cons are that rogaine is expensive, smells like shit, and DOES NOT WORK ON FRONTAL BALDING.

Rogaine works by lowering the amount of DHT in the follicles, but trust me, go with the pills instead.

No it will not. Rogaine does nothing to the hair line. Most people are not aware of this, and I've even had doctors tell me it worked on all hair, but even Rogaine's website claims that it does nothing for the hairline (only the crown). Take the pills man.

It's 2k because you're looking at the cost of Propecia. Get a prescription for the 5mg generic pills that are designed for prostate health and chop them up. Your insurance should even cover them. It's insanely cheap this way and is the exact same shit.

I noticed my hair was falling out around the age of 15.

Had noticeably thinner hair by 17.

I'm 23 now and this is all that's left.

After reading this thread I suppose I'll go find some finasteride tomorrow and see where that takes me.

what pills are u talking about?

What can I do about the thinning hair on my Hairline then?
im already on 5mg fin

u the type of dude who starts the loli threads every day lmao

You definetly wouldnt want his hairline, U rather stay with ur badass Jason statham bald look

stay dellusional and tell urself lies Buddy

What about the 2k propecia treatment as a one off. followed by the generic pills constantly. would that work?

i truly don't care. i had ass length hair in highschool and after for awhile, then a mohawk(i know) and when i starter balding from my crown i just shaved it. i'm also in ems/fire and it's just easier. some ladies like some hair to pull but most don't give a shit if you're a good guy. also grow some facial hair, they like it even if they say they don't

im 28, starting to go bald but im just gonna accept it. have a decent job and my gf doesn't give a shit so who cares

maybe i'll get a buzz cut and have permastubble for the macho man look

pills don't seem to be worth the hassle

You need finasteride and also a couple transpants. It'll take a while, but full hair is achievable if you want it enough. Use the regular strip method, not plugs or FUE.

Don't take the full 5mg fin unless you're concerned about your prostate man; 1mg is all that's needed for the anti-dht effect. If you're still losing hair, add in 5mg dutasteride (brand name avodart)

It would work, but it would be the exact same and cost more. Just get the 5mg prostate health finasterides and cut them up. I've been doing this for years and I spend like 5$/month

just look at all the athletes and celebrities who could have hair if they wanted. then look at the ones who have done things to get it back, you can easily tell and feel sorry for them.

People grow thick ass Keemstar beards to replace the Hair they are missing on their head
dealing with their insecurity that way.

You do care.
U tell urself you dont, but u'd wish u wouldn't have gone bald in the first place and done sth. about it .

it's just some hair to play with and look at for myself really. i truly don't care but i'm not gonna get into it with someone who obviously does and can't handle their own shit son.

You said dutasteride blocks more DHT.

Isnt that what 5mg of Finasteride does already?

Yeah but these same dipshits end up looking like trainwrecks from all sorts of stupid decisions.

If you're smarter than a celebrity/athlete, you'll be just fine.

your here for a reason,
what OP says applies 100% to you

"i dont care" fake ass

You're asking the right kinds of questions.

1mg of finasteride blocks a good portion of one type of DHT; taking more than 1mg doesn't have any further effect in this matter.

Dutasteride hasn't been studied as publicly, but I've read studies that show it actually blocks more DHT than finasteride, and blocks both types (not just one).

just look at john travolta, dude trying real hard to cover his shit up.
i'm here to give my opinion. but keep thinking what you want, not bothering my fake bald ass any.

and it's much better in hot humid climates like my home state, the only problem is sweat has nowhere to go besides your forehead. just be practical negro

>saying "i dont care" just Shows ur insecure

Technically it's the insecure guys that take pills and rub creams all over their head to try and fight off the inevitable. A man that is secure and confident knows that a full head of hair isn't really all that important.

i dont care

Does Dutasteride has to be prescriped?

I'm pretty sure Travolta went with plugs. Those things were old/cheap tech, and look pretty shitty.

This is exacerbated by failing to take finasteride, which allows the normal hair around the plugs to fall away and leaves you looking like an old doll at a garage sale.

Yeah, both finasteride and dutasteride require prescriptions. They're easy as hell to get though. If you have a healthy liver and kidneys, you should have no problem taking both indefinitely (or until they refine a cure for MPB altogether - probably about 10 years from now or less).

>Technically it's the insecure guys that take pills and rub creams all over their head

being open on a Topic and trying to Change it is everything but an insecurity u dumb shit .

> inevitable

it's not inevitable Retard. Do your 5 secs of Research before spreading nonsense-

>A man that is secure and confident knows that a full head of hair isn't really all that important

A man whos insecure wears a hat everytime he leaves the house to hide his receding shit, and tells People hes happy about being bald and doesnt want any hair anyway.

Retards like you make me hate humanity, holy dumb shit, like ur so confinced of ur nonsense garbage dellusional spastic

yeah, he even had a makeup/mesh thing put on for interviews and stuff. looked just like you described. i'm totally fine with shaving my head after seeing people like him and joe rogan fight it.

these ?

i think you're confused, i'm not that guy but i don't give a shit either, and could care less what other dudes do with their head hair. nobodies telling you how to live your life, if you maybe wanna look like something from toystory give it a shot.

some people dont care, having trouble accepting that shows your insecurities

Honestly, if you look good bald then go for it. I'd do the same thing if my head/face shape was decent when bald (it really isn't lol). Hell, you can even have micro-tattooing done to make it look like there's stubble all over your head (giving the impression that you're bald purely by choice).

Those will work, but if you really want to save money, go for proscar or generic proscar. Those come in 5mg pills that you can cut into quarters. This will make your hair retention practically free.

I'm fairly ok with balding. I've shaved my head a couple of times so i know i look good anyway.

Folks who bother clicking on this care in some way,
im talkin about those People about Sup Forums Retards who click on a balding thread and wanna drop a " i dont care" to hide that their insecure about it,
if you REALLY dont give 2 fucks about it
U wouldnt click on this thread, let alone respond to anyhting

you assume so much and know so little

people dont rage and scream at their scream like the "epic trolled" stuff you read

people are bored, they come to Sup Forums to either post or see what others posted, doesnt mean they care much about the subject

What are you... a fucking Doctor? Fuck off with your made up bullshit, asshole. It's SO summer, I'm getting a tan.

Let's raid
>A bit spanish forum was dick around the Sup Forums's work in pixelcanvas. We will destroy his logo here: pixelcanvas.io/@-88,2228

orrrrrrr, maybe we really DONT give a fuck and we're telling you to nut the fuck up and accept a natural part of aging. Maybe...just maybe...we really do not give a flying fuck about losing hair.

these, and also i thought there might be pictures asking if people should shave their head, i like giving advice, i'm often in medfag threads too, does that mean i'm insecure about my profession?

lmao

nice logic, you ask a question, you get the answer

>b-b-but you're not allowed to not care! you must care like me!!

I'm in the middle on this one. It's totally cool if someone is fine with balding.

On the other hand, it's 100% preventable; if you don't want to be bald, you don't have to be.

A little bit of technology, common sense, courage, planning, and research goes a hell of a long way. I went back to a full head of hair and lengthened my legs by 3 inches. Fuck the natural order of things.

>lengthened my legs by 3 inches.
so what you are saying is you turned 18?

i hope i never go bald but i understand it's just part of being a man. women should understand that.

just like i understand that women wont be able to have children and becomes unattractive around 40.

Naw I was like 26 or 27 at the time.

exactly, and not even 40 anymore, some women go bad after 19, have 20 kids and bloat up like a macy's parade balloon. they should be lucky to get a handsome bald dude to take on their responsibilities and care for them. the others are materialistic hoes anyway.

as someone who is 6'8 naturally, that looks painful as fuck and makes me feel sad for you. mine were painful but at least they filled out like normal legs and are strong. besides the basketball knee.

why would you do that

painful stuff ive heard. only thought asian girls that wanted to be models did those

My hair is thinning out near my forehead. I'm currently applying minoxidil. Hopefully I'll see visible results in a month or 2.

You have some issues dude. Why the fuck would you go through that much trouble to be marginally taller?
Do you think any woman is going to look at someone and say gee if only he were 3 inches taller I would have sex with him.

this

mine started from the crown so it's harder to prevent and hide, if yours is from the front just comb it back and hope for the best. you can try all the things in this thread but in my experience testosterone earlier in life fucks you more than anything.

Yeah it was pretty brutal. I'd pull the bones apart over a period of 4 months in India.

I got my 3 inches though, and now I can confidently say I can endure just about any amount of pain.

The bones are real though, and all filled in and solid. It's been like 5 years since then and things have been pretty damn awesome.

>painful stuff ive heard. only thought asian girls that wanted to be models did those

Oh man, that China facility that most of them go to is brutal. They use shitty equipment AND THEY MAKE THEIR OWN IM RODS. Fucking scary lol

If I listened to everybody on the internet that said I had issues, I'd be 5'8", wouldn't be married to a doctor, wouldn't own 3 houses, and would probably be a miserable loser. Also, the 3 inches does make women pork guys. There are studies, lots of studies.

You can say I have issues, but I'm sure as fuck not uninformed.

No man, stop doing that and switch to 1mg finasteride. Minoxidil doesn't work on your forehead; nobody knows why. Sorry bro

i would never have guessed india is better than china

>implying India a third world shithole is any better than china.
An hero.

It's not. That guy suffers from narcissism, he thinks every decision he's ever made is perfect. India is a shithole trust me.

welp, your life dude, like i said i'm 6'8 naturally and my body is proportional and i hear you on the girls, when i walk in they all look my way, but im going on a 13 yr relationship, and she's sure not complaining. good luck on them chicken bones.

Not caring isn't insecurity, it's not caring. Many men go bald. People age. We get wrinkly, spider veins, gravity takes over, hair grows in ears. It's called biology. Deal with it.

>Did all that shit to his legs and still isn't even 6'

Also anyone can say they are successful on the internet.

>I'd be 5'8", wouldn't be married to a doctor, wouldn't own 3 houses
kek. Nobody gives a shit. You're still such an insecure faggot that you have to brag about this anonymously online.
Unfortunately there are no surgeries to make people smarter or less insecure, so sucks for you faggot.

I haven't had to deal with it yet, but when I do I'll just shave my head. I've already had shoulder length hair before, so I've had my fun.

i'm with you, had it down to my ass, girls didn't like it then and it was hot as shit so it got the clippers.

I'm not balding and I'm really scared I will. I'm 30 but idk I'm pretty sure it can start later in life

i'm 28 and started a few years ago, it can happen any time to any one. it's not that big of a deal unless you like styling your hair every day, i personally fucking hate it and glad i can shave it in the shower like twice a week.

The chinese LL facility makes poor medical decisions. The Doctor I went to trained in Russia at the Ilizarov center. The difference is huge.

>India bad, kill urself hurr hurr
Grow up moron. We're not comparing China to India here, I'm talking about two different leg lengthening facilities.

You should grow up too. India is a shithole; I never said it isn't. However, it also happens to have one of the world's best orthopedic surgeons.

>chicken bones
Bones increase density and width to accommodate load, and 3 inches is the magic number for what gets parsed as normal variance in the mind's perception of the human body.

I suppose I would want to be 6' if I wanted a western bitch. The attraction falls off after 5'11" for the girls I was interested in.

This made me laugh. People like you really are here to stay, huh?

The fucked up thing is that you have to thin quite a lot before you actually notice. If you're concerned, have an analysis done. If you have balding in your genes, they'll be able to tell by now.

Shave your head you dumb nigger.

You look like way ugly with that failure of a head of hair.

Lol ofc that makes a huge difference

How did you know that it doesn't work on my forehead? I've researched and some guys stopped their receding hairline using minoxidil. I'm gonna try it for a few months and if it doesn't work I'll try your suggestion.

Dad has luscious hair and he is 50. Not worried in the slightest. But I gave up any facial hair for this blessing.

I'm balding and I will probably just shave it all off eventually though I look alright bald

i know bones grow in density, that's why mine hurt like fuck until i was into my late teens. just saying enjoy them stitched together bones. you bought em.

At least I had the money and the knowledge to better myself. Stay 4.8 you midget faggot.

it makes me focus on other things to make me a better man like for example I'm highly muscular like I can't imagine myself being fat and bald if you're fat and Bald go kill yourself

Jesus that's tall. I'm 19 and 6'2/3 as strange as it sounds I've always wondered what it's like to be as tall as you

Ghffhgftyhffs

Nobody knows why it doesn't work on the forehead yet. I researched the fuck out of it back in the day though, and the conclusion was a solid "no". It's harsh because you'll have mixed testimonials online, but trust me it's a no-go. It sucks ass, but the pills are easier anyway.

It doesn't work like that man; there's no stitching of any sort. All bone grows in the same way.

On a different note, the pain you were experiencing was likely due to soft tissue stretching. That's the main source of pain when lengthening too. Holy shit that was harsh.

From a bald guy, the ultimate truth is

feels bad man

Ofcourse you'll never look as good as you did with hair, but you have no choice so you gotta let the punches flow

You know, the fact that you desperately try to defend yourself from every single remark on here just reinforces your insecure image.

6'8 is like being 6'6 with more mass to put on, i lift quite often with a friend who is a little shorter and he's lean as fuck but he runs a lot.
i'm assuming this is a troll. suck my 8 inch weiner loser.
i know theres no stitching dude, i'm fucking with you (bones grow in a honeycomb way, and the pain was from shin splints normally. i was a bball player obviously.)

Try shaving your head completely, definitely increased my confidence when it started to happen

also, i was 6'6 in 6th grade so don't hold out on growing too much more but my friend grew in highschool so it can happen later. and being this tall is more inconvenient than anything. i drove his porsche before but was happy to go back to my truck.

i guarantee if you go out to a bar or something and a girl asks why you don't have hair if you just fess up and say you're going bald and fuck it they will be way more turned on by you than wearing a hat and seeing your weird shedding thinning hair later.

>i'm assuming this is a troll. suck my 8 inch weiner loser.
EXTREME KEK. could you be any more insecure faggot?
Post proof that you have an 8 inch weiner, you insecure bitch.

You'd be correct if your assumption that I gave a shit what you think was true.

I don't. I came to this thread to offer advice to people, and I reply to comments to offer my perspective to them.

You can imagine that I'm living in a trash can like Oscar the Grouch for all I care. People like you are boring and foolish.

Well it's cool that you understand that because most people don't. I find it fascinating as hell. It was fucking surreal to feel the pre-bone putty under my skin before it consolidated.

i'm not gonna post my dong on Sup Forums, what do u think i am? a woman? just suck it and get over it.

so the hair on the top of the forehead at the front will never grow back no matter what you do?

on top of being a modern giant i'm an EMT/fireman, i get it. the human body fascinates the shit out of me.

You say you don't care, yet you act like you do nothing else but care.