Just did shrooms, had some intense thoughts to myself. Here is a picture of my cat. Her name is Pekoe

Just did shrooms, had some intense thoughts to myself. Here is a picture of my cat. Her name is Pekoe.

When was the last time you felt sincere happiness for someone else? Like, you weren't wishing they had a bad time so you wouldn't have missed out so much. Or, just saying nice things so they would like you more.

Or, the last time you sat down and ate a meal. No phone, no computer. Just alone, sitting, content. It's been YEARS man. Always in front of my computer screen, browsing, typing, something.

If someone knew me saw that I wrote this, they would laugh or point fingers. Somehow, it would become snide judgement. Even typing this, I was going to give my cat a fake name. For what fucking reason? And I don't know why I feel ashamed.

Why do we laugh and insult people who exhibit sincere happiness? Has it always been that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pekoe is a cutie.

Morrissey said 'we hate it when our friends become successful'

Its not quite what you meant but in the ballpark, maybe

bit of a shit video tho youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8

More Pekoe plz, OP!

You know, I've never heard of Morrissey. Never, in my life. I'm Canadian.

And I go to Wikipedia, and he's fairly important and prominent, and had a lot of relevant things to say at a time when it mattered. And I've never heard of him.

But the fact that today, you taught me, means something to me. Thank you.

Here's my friends dog. His name is Hershey.

can't remember

couple weeks ago. i don't like experiencing biological necessities.

some people are unable to rationalize the happiness others feel in certain situations, or are just plain jealous

MODS ARE ASLEP POST CATS

your cat has a ridicules name

>mfw no one posts cats

>native american name
>for a native american cat

just do what makes you happy fam...

One of her legs is orange, and the previous owners noted that and named her Pekoe. Like the tea.

We had a cat at the time named Chico, so we found it novel and opted to keep the same picture.

>then the kitty grew up
>pic related

>orange from all the cheeto dust
>user's cat is a neckbeard confirmed