What's your opinion on going to a bar alone?

What's your opinion on going to a bar alone?

My view is; if you're going to drink alone like a faggot, then drink in your own home. Thats what I do.

What if I wanna listen to live music while I do it?

See that adds a whole other dynamic of sad to this. Not only are you drinking alone in public, but now you a lonely drunk in public at a concert/venue full of groups of people. You are now a sad lonely faggot sitting in a bar slowly drinking yourself to death while a shitty indie band plays poorly in the background. If you're going out in public to social places like bars, go with friends. If you go alone, expect to be made fun of.

Dont listen to this faggot, go to the bar and have a few drinks and enjoy the music

>enjoying shitty indie early 20s bands
Is this a meme now?

Who the fuck said it was indie music in the first place?

if you're attractive, have a solid physique and don't sweat 5 tonne bullets when talking to girls it's fine for me.

I go to bars alone pulling off that cool guy look havin a rough day and I sleep with random girls about half the time. Of course you need basic game but whatever.

I like to save money though and drinks are overpriced AF.

Really nigga? Have you ever heard anything other than that at a bar? Maybe once a year I'll hear an actual band with guys in their 30s/40s who make quality music. Every other time its some 20-something faggots whining about how girls hurt their feelings.

It's good. I get introspective and think about the people around me and the lives they're living and how I'm just an NPC to them. I've had good conversation with random people too. Drinking alone at home always falls into the same habits of mind and activities.

What bars do you go to? I listen to blues, hard rock or even punk at the bars I like.

You must live somewhere pretty uncultured.

A mans gotta drink. Don't be such a pussy and go it. You don't always need to be with people to have a good time, and the bullshit rule of drinking alone=alcoholic is not a thing

Going to a bar alone is the best way to get laid. If you go with friends you end up spending your time talking with them instead of hooking up with someone else. Or if you're a social awkward person you'll definitely spend your time talking with the people you came with instead of putting yourself out there. Also flying solo increases the chances of someone coming up and hitting on you as you're more approachable when alone rather then in a group.

Even better idea is camping and drinking. Having a fire, beer and a fap in the woods is pretty noice.

not my cup of tea. or me, part of the atmosphere is having fun and getting drunk with friends

that and i rely on them so i dont completely sperg out

Are you drunk now?

Well shit, I guess I'm just way too self conscious. I've recently burned all my bridges and I'm trying to start again. I'll get a drink and listen to the music I like at my favorite place as soon as I can. Thanks guys.

I live in Kansas, which may explain some things. I need to move back to chicago.

stay at home and never change anything up. worry about what other people think of you. post on Sup Forums asking for advice.

i feel so bad for you idiots sometimes

one of the most normal things you can do. a good bar is fine with friends or alone.

Going to a bar was literally the only way to find new friends in the city i just moved to. A bar is a pretty good place to start if you are new somewere.

/thread, this user knows what the good shit in life is.

If you think you would have a good time, then do it. Fuck what other people think. Do what makes you happy.

>Maybe once a year I'll hear an actual band with guys in their 30s/40s who make quality music.

What are these awesome old guys singing about? Parent-teacher conferences and mortgages?

Best, cause then you can come home with whoever

Then stab yourself in the neck with a headphone jack and die you hopeless faggot.

Any tips on picking up girls at the bar?

They're always with 2 or more..

Pink Floyd covers and talking shit about their ex wife between songs

>20-something confirmed
Who hurt your feelings this time buddy? Did Jen cuck you again?

>30-40 year olds
>2017
>pink floyd covers

being this fucking out of date holy shit

I am progressive too my fellow kids

progressive? as in the least progressive of all the progressive rock bands? or progressive as in 60 years old for a 30 year old?

Yeah, like more like Sublime and Nirvana.

Speaking from experience, this is extremely accurate.

There's always the 30-40 year old that likes Pink Floyd. It's today's equivalent of the edgy teenager that likes Nirvana. Last time I got a haircut this woman in her early 30s was listening to them.