I'm moving to japan to (hopefully) find myself in a harem situation and learn Japanese, Sup Forums...

I'm moving to japan to (hopefully) find myself in a harem situation and learn Japanese, Sup Forums. Wish me luck! I'm white btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless you're teaching English in highschools or colleges, I'm afraid you won't be drowning in Nip pussy.

Well that's retarded.

Can you actually fluently speak japanese?

No, but that's why I am learning. I eventually want to learn Japanese fluently and teach English. I hear its fairly common for foreign English teachers to be with high school students

Fuck off nigger

>Unless you're teaching English in highschools or colleges, I'm afraid you won't be drowning in Nip pussy.
this. I went to japan a bunch for fun over about 10 years and I managed to fuck a russian girl, a australian/thai, a chinese girl, and a American, but never a Japanese girl. And my Japanese was decent. Don't get your hopes up.

>I hear its fairly common for foreign English teachers to be with high school students
yes, my female friend taught high school there and was hooking up with both her male and female students.

Pathetic weeb faggot lel

How many fedoras do you own

you're looking for extra-curricular activities, aren't you?

You can't become an anime protagonist OP, no matter how much of a weeb you are.

Believe it!

South Korea, not Japan, although it might as well be with how fucking weird they are.

Fucking weeb, good luck finding real estate

that was a pessimistic reply

>White
You have to go back, Connor Sweller.

you fucking little whitefag so you only want to go japan to fuck highschool kids? why don't you fuck off to Cambodia instead where whiteman can fuck a child for $5 a pop , fucking merifag!

Your a dumbass, why the fuck would you want to move there.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc
Plus tons of other videos