youtube.com/watch?v=5vojjTXKe7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh well

xth for jihyo

the call that saved kpop

best thread best girls

I wish shed make the call that'd save bestie

Xiyeon....

What is the spider supposed to represent?

Lisa is a stunner

SM usually gets singers that are already good tho, for example chen and baek debuted under a year

in the meantime dahyun is confidently conquering japan

that was my point, they usually work with shitty trainees for a long time and get all their vocals right before debut

i love mlb

james alefantis

good post

wtf, I really like The Boys and her lines are jjang, especially the one in the bridge and the high notes after that

dubu llinda...

streamable.com/hx5pl
I... am the Fear... I shall fill you with fear as you have never experienced before! Come into my web...

>llinda
What language is that?

it's funny that they force kids/adults like Yeri and Irene to live in their barracks for 5 years without teaching them how to do anything when they can whip a promising recruit into shape within a year

whats wrong with her knees?

She's a real crowd pleaser

ooh I though you said they are "getting the singers RIGHT" as in making them better

Too cute

i don't know, she had surgery and that stuff

Portuguese

she had knee injuries and had to get arthroscopic knee surgery. Those are the surgery scars

Dr. Kim really did a wonderful job on that nose

I'm not fond of her high note on the boys, it makes me cringe most of the time desu
It always reminds me of ultrasounds, I usually don't mind since I love Jessica but this song just doesn't make it for me (she was gorgeous for the concept though)

she is all-natural

Lisa really has the cutest nose

word, dubu's impact cannot be overestimated

based him

Hopefully for good

w-what happened here?

Your grammar on that statement is very poor, but the content of your character is worse.
she is just emotionally overwhelmed cuz they won the big award, IIRC

I think SM ask themselves "can we get away with the current vocal talent of the X group?"
if the answer is no, they usually train the main vocalists even more rather than "whip a promising recruit into shape within a year"

what are those yeri pics about? comeback teaser?

So young and she already has knee injuries?
Poor girl

i always wondered about that too. taeil was a trainee for what, 6 months? on top of being best singer in the group he dances pretty well.

That was not too long before the surgery, you can see her knees buckle as she stood up. She was clearly in pain.

Why, I don't want her to have any more problems with her knees

this makes me want to curbstomp whoever was responsible for making her perform.

her high notes get me really hyped honestly

>tfw no alien momo gf

I thought you were saying you wanted her to have knee injuries for good, you sounded like the dubu rudeposter. My apologies chingu.

jyp

youtube.com/watch?v=zUh1E9CC4oA

Judging by the clothes, that was a last year, long before the knee surgery

Crazy Diamond? Momo has a stand?

pristin thigh

31st golden discs were January, knee injury was mid march. It's just emotions

They prolonged promotions for KK, too, only ending them when they put her on break to recover.

Golden disc awards were in January

That guy's a bad falseflagger. I'm just ESL, I should've probably worded it differently

its weird looking how her nose is the only part of her face that doesnt change or move with her expressions lol

>31st golden discs were January
Yeah, that's right
And that's probably one of my favorite pictures ever

oh baby girl lemme take you on a date

I usually like them but unfortunately not for the boys, I don't even know why but the more I listened to it and the more I noticed it
It's not always the case but it sometimes happens with Fany's voice too, I fear I might be OD'ing on SNSD

CALL ME PRETTY AND NASTY

are there any groups better than aoa or do i have to quit kpop

cathy...

she is all natural

>NASTY
she really is

I read Johnny trained for 9 years but didn't make it into the vocal line trio

literally any group

>Naturally ugly

Word, my man.

your beauty is insane baby, damn

i suggest you quit. this is as good as it gets

i think you could train irene all you want and she wouldn't be a very good singer. it's fine

i said better not worse

i was afraid this was going to happen

all of the mediocre members train the longest, kai and suho are great examples of that

i just realized yooa got double eyelid surgery, i was wondering why she looked so weird now

>Hopefully for good
If I'd said "She had surgery but her knee is better now" it'd make sense but, because neither post specifically mentioned the condition of her knee, your partial response didn't make much sense. If you'd posted something like:

>She had surgery
Hopefully her knee remains healthy for good

It'd make sense.
Not trying to be condescending by giving you this advice, just trying to help you out if you need it chingu. I'm sure this was unnecessary though.

its one of my favourites too

Who did it better?

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJmUqRELY8

youtube.com/watch?v=5vojjTXKe7I

i saw one picture that got me back on the "it's tape" side. she's cute either way

it's glue not surgery

some kpg detectives were working hard on this the other day and I think the conclusion was that she used tape

I miss betsy so much...
also OMO at the second one

how does that work?

i want to _______ that tummy

>not waiting for Jimin new solo where she repeats hey for 3 minutes

look on youtube. the application and results are pretty wild

slug

he actually trained for about 5 years? because he only trained during summer when he was recruited in america, he wanted to finish his education there pacefully
but still kek. idk what sm is doing with their trainees.

cover, I don't want her to catch a cold

Oppas

I love momo's big ol mlbs

although i find gaypop extremely disgusting, i must admit: the men, like always tbqh

i love you wendy

i can't wait any longer