What is a good white supremacy tattoo to get...

What is a good white supremacy tattoo to get? I want something that you don't know its white supremacy related unless you're into that because i want to be able to show it off but still be able to get a job or go to the beach with people

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you!
show them which race you belong to. with or without a tattoo

white supremacists are lower on the social food chain than furries and fags. just think about that.

Kill yourself faggot.

fuck off fbi

White knight else where faggots

getting a tat that shows who you belong to is fucking retarded as you become a target.
besides, havent you noticed the demographic change. you are gone be fucked with that tat

>i love my race so much i'll get a tattoo of it

Get this. It's starting to gain quite the underground status for white power

Im not ashamed of my race. I'm a proud aryan man

A horses ass??

Thats why i want something subtle

>proud aryan
>want something subtle to not get beaten up

What happened to the Herrenrasse?

cucks

don't be a pussy, do it right or don't do any

Nice

I'm not scared of getting beaten up i can beat the shit out of anyone trying to start something. Its more i don't need that kind of attention but i want other white supremacist to know I'm with them

monobrow lol

flop ur dick out at all times

Do you reflect your racism in actions (mistreating immigrants or all non white) or just ideology?

You white boys need to step your game up. There will never be a race war if half of your people are going to be half black. -mexibro

What kind of attention do you not need? To show everyone and against all opposition that you're proud of your race? So you just want people to notice that agree with you anyway?

Ideology mostly

I don't need every shitskin attacking everytime they see me. I'm not trying to paint a target on my back

You would do your race a great favor though since you told us you could beat all of them. Legally even

>i can beat the shit out of anyone trying to start something
lol, your a noob in fighting

Get the Aryan Brotherhood 14 words on your back. "We must secure the existence of our race and future for our white children."

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
so you are a fag

img

Not if i get swarmed or cheap shotted. One on one ill knock any of them the fuck out

Genuinely thought he had a backwards baseball cap and a mullet at first glance.

Conceal and carry

sabbatai zevi

If "x" race of man cant coexist with all its other races humanity will be condemned to extinction. Not only because a racial war could destroy humanity but because if man fight each other for their racial differences when only one race is on power this race will find another difference to attack even in its own race for the seed of hate and separatism has already been planted.

Fuck off shitskin

get the prussian flag

No, getting rid of all arabs and niggers would bring a very lasting peace.

The rest of the races get along well enough, it's those two that are a constant annoyance.

This. I've never had a problem with japanese or certain slavs but everything else can go

Okay, then keep up your image of yourself as a proud aryan warrior instead of being a loser who just wants some pats on the back from his fellow white homies. Just pray the race war never comes, coward

how many will have to die for that? Do you all the people from other races will agree on it?

They don't need to die, just go back to Africa and work on themselves.

In 10K years we may be able to integrate them properly. Probably not.

I'm not a fucking coward. When the race war happens I'll right there on the frontlines

considering they are invaders every one should be fine with that, if your not you get the gas too.

sure bud, because the race wars is a actual war and not a fight of demographics.

SS lighting bolts behind the ear or the SS blood type tatoo under your arm.

Open your eyes it is an actual war. Look at whats happened to our country

A-a-a-at least we beat those darn Nazis, right guys?

Then why do you call yourself proud, yet submit to non-aryans and want to get a subtle tattoo, just out of fear of getting beaten up? In this case, you're the weak who fears the strong

Sending them away will create an immense hate, Africa will collapse, millions will die and illegal immigration will rise, the inmigration of millions of people trying to save their lifes. Do you really think this is even remotely positive?

Not my or anybody in the west's problem, let them rot. If they try to come in illegally, gun them down until they stop.

Just save money and get a MAGA hat. Everyone will know what it "really" means.

Because as much as i wish more people had my views they don't. I still need a job and that shit can ruin you. Also read the goddamn thread i don't need to get in a fight the second i leave my house everyday or get shot my some fucking nigger

I own several maga hats

True I've heard about this

>I want something that you don't know its white supremacy related
Literally the only reason you would do that is because you're ashamed or afraid. You're not worthy. Get back on your momma's tit for a few more years and check back.

Dubs choose his tattoo

just get an "arbeit macht frei" tattoo in some hipster lettering

even if people can decipher it I highly doubt most people will make an immediate connection to white supremacy

meanwhile everybody who is into this sort of stuff should recognise it pretty easily as it was the slogan of the auschwitz concentration camp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei

So, pride has its limits, huh. I can't get it into my head how you can write that and still deny being a coward

Fuck you. Go be edgy somewhere else

You feel no empathy by the dead of millions of innocent people? Wow, now thats low. Think for a second if you were born as one of the races you hate.

GTFO you retarded SJW

Stop with the 'white guilt' you fucking endophobe

Which one are you gonna get op?

It's advanced rapidly in both science and health. Our GDP grew larger than the next two countries combined. We have more people go to American universities than the next 4 countries combined. And with that we export our culture at a rate double, to ALL OTHER countries combined.

Bready Gud.

Zero empathy, none. Not my problem.

The world is super overpopulated with useless fucks that can only function at the level of locusts.

Im not a sjw, there's no such thing as "white guilt" The actions of a few retarded individuals cant be use to damage others innocents of the same race.
You can have pride on your race, but that pride cant be used to damage other races for that turns it into a simple excuse for hate. Been pride of your race its nice, but do you think been honored of hating others for their differences is honorable? Thats what separates pride and hate.

The white race is fucked and it is fucked because white women are so fucking insane people are just opting out of having kids and getting married

That's why black women are much better wife material than the average white cum bucket.

Minus the ghetto ones. Also I am usually not attracted to black women.

>there's no such thing as "white guilt"
Yes there is.
Don't come up with retarded shit like other SJW's like 'there is no such thing as reverse sexism/racism'. There is a bunch of people trying to convince the rest that the white race should feel ashamed of what has done, while at the same time tell other 'races' to feel proud.

> Been pride of your race its nice, but do you think been honored of hating others for their differences is honorable? Thats what separates pride and hate.

What are you talking about? I don't hate others for being inferior. They are dumb as rocks and still feel pride on their race. But having other idiots telling me I shouldn't feel proud for being white is plain stupid.

Also, redact better, I barely understood your question

Fake news

I mostly agree, but some ghetto one's are actually just really naive and sweet.

Good uestion reactist bitsh

Trump cancelled giving money to any group monitoring white supremacy extremism

>white supremacist
>DOESN'T WANT TO DISPLAY WHITE PRIDE

You sure you're following white supremacist principles the right way? You're ashamed of showing that.

You're either a pussy natsoc or a person who isn't a true natsoc at all. Pick one.

Define mistreatment. I will smile at whites and hold the doors for them. I won't do that for blacks. In fact I will look away in disgust because their presence offends me

is that the mother fucker from crash team racing?

the white man is supreme, and his seed is strong. show women the strength of your seed by getting a tat of a beautiful aryan penis on your forearm. every vein and detail must be present. women will see it and know there is power in his arm cock. go strong brother we will prevail

maze of ignorance
perpetuated by a fear of change
free yourself within

No they aren't.

I hired a guy with spiderweb tats he got in prison which signified his association with the brotherhood.

In finance

I bet he makes great coffee!

>they are dumb as rocka and still feel pride on their race

Did the thought ever cross your mind that people who are proud of their race are dumb in general?

not op but what's the meaning behind that? genuinely baffled

Second

Get #BLM tatted on your knuckles
BLM stands for the Brigade of the Luftwaffle Movement, they're pretty badass

Hahaha checked and verified.

Something like this

It's the same cross that OP posted, but with a different style