Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Obligatory Mister Mcgonagall

Would these be foals or the fluffys themselfs?

A neat little something I found on the he booru

cute!

AND NOW YOUR GONNA DIE FAGGOT IM GONNA BURN YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT AND RAPE YOUR ASS TILL YOUR GUTS SPILL OUT THEN STITCH YOU BACK UP AND MAKE YOUR BABBIES RAPE EACH OTHER TO DEATH IN FRONT OF YOU IM GONNA MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN TONGUE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC ANIMAL FUCK PIGEON ILL FUCKING TREAT THAT GOOD BABBY LIKE A FUCKING GOD AND MAKE YOU WATCH AND LISTEN AS I PRAISE IT AND MAKE YOU PRAISE IT ILL BRING DOWN THE WRATH OF THE HEAVENS DOWN UPON YOUR FUCKING TESTICLE TICKLING COCK SLUPING LITTLE FAGGOT HEAD YOU RAT SHIT BASTARD FUCK WAD TARD FARTING CUNT ON A COB TITTY SHITTING FUCK GOBLIN YOU FUCKING SHIT IM GONNA EAT YOUR GODDAMN SOUL AND SHIT YOUR SOUL INTO HELL WHERE IM GONNA FLUSH YOUR GODDAMN HEAD INTO A TOILET OF ETERNAL DARKNESS YOU FAGGOT SHIT DICK PIECE OF MONKEY GARBAGE THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND ROIDED UP METH HEADED GODS OF THUNDER WILL ECHO THROUGH THE TUNNELS OF TIME THE HALLS OF ETERNITY WILL RUN RED WITH YOUR INFERIOR BLOOD QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE IN ABSOLUTE TERROR AT MY ALL MIGHTY WORLD CONSUMING RAGE YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THE DAY YOUR SHITTY CRAP FILLED NOGGIN EVER DARED TO BE THE HORRIBLE DEPLORABLE HELL FACED FAGTARD THAT WASNT NICE TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT CRY RUN SUFFER BLEED SCREAM WITH AGONY AT THE TORTURES THAT AWAIT YOU IN MY LAIR OF FIRE AND DESPAIR!

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU DOING YOU DIRT COLORED MEGAZORD OF RETARDATION JUST KILL IT KILL IT AND TAKE ITS PLACE IN THE PILE BE AGRESSIVE MAKE THEM ALL KNOW YOUR MIGHT YOUR FURY YOUR POWER LET ALL WHO DENY YOU DIE A GLORIOUS BLAZE OF FIREY DOOM MAKE THEM BURN BLEED SUFFER VOMIT IN PAIN AND SORROW AND MAKE THEIR SUSTINECE BE OF FECES AND HATRED HATRED OF THOSE WHO DEFY GOOD HATRED OF THE EVIL THE CURSED THE VILE SHITTY CRAP STAINS OF ABOMINATIONS THAT DARE INHABIT THIS ROCK OF GLORIOUS EMOTIONS MAY ONLY THE JUST SURVIVE MAY ONLY THE KIND BE JOYOUS THE SELFISH SHALL PERISH THE MEAN SPIRITED BE DAMNED FOR THE RIGHTOUS LIGHTNING OF THE GODS BE USED TO FOREVER SMITE THE WRETCHED BALL SMASHING CUNT RIPPING FAGGOT SHITTY FUCK CRAPPERS THAT REFUSE THE TRUE PATH OF LOVE AND GLORY DIE DIE DIE I WILL DEVOUR ALL YOUR HAPPINESS AND WARM FUZZIES TO BE DIGESTED IN MY MIGHTY INTESTINAL ACIDS MELT MELT MELT AND SCREAM MY FORSAKEN FOR YOUR ANGUISH ALLOWS MY SOUL TO THRIVE. HAHAHAHHAHAH FUCKING YES YES TOTALLY JIZZING RAINBOWS AT THE THOUGHT OF YOUR DEMISE HAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!

Is that a Freud Fluffy?

yup

MAIM KILL BURN MAIMKILLBURNMAIMKILLBURN

YOUR STUPIDITY ASTOUNDS ME HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE CANT WAIT NEED JIZZING RAINBOWS MANY MANY RAINBOWS GOOD FOR ME GOOD FOR YOU BAD FOR THE CORRUPT HUEHUEHUEHUE THE PAIN MUST CONTINUE YES YES GIVE THEM ALL THE WORSE OF HEARTBURN AND CONSTIPATION.

ILL FUCKING EAT YOU ALIVE SO MUCH MUCH ANGER NO MORE CANT MORE SO MUCH LET ME KILL LET EAT EAT TO GET RID OF THE HUNGER OF ANGER LET IT COOK COOK SIMMER AND SEAR HUEHUEHUEHUE SO MUCH MEAT FRESH MEAT LOTS OF MEAT BLOODY MEAT YES MEAT NEED MEAT SO GOOD MEET YES MEET NOW MEET MEAT MEAT MEET MEAT MEEAEEAET HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

WTF is wrong with you motherfuckers?

is there more sir or madam

Bump

you niggers need Jesus

Your cancer my good sir.

Don't come to a thread titled "Fluffy thread" if you don't like fluffies

i think i might take a break from Sup Forums till September when all the summer fags go back to middle school

You do know there's a board for this retarded shit right?

oh reeeeaaaaallly? which one would that be?

WE NEED PAIN PAIN FOR THE BAD ONES JOY FOR THE JUST ALL EVIL AND MEAN MUST DIE MUST BURN MUST SUFFER I HAVE TO KILL KILL THE WREATCHED KILL THE SLIMY SCUMMY SHIT SUCKING FUCK CUCKS FUCKING DIE WHY WONT THE BAD PEOPLE DIE I HAVE TO HAVE THEM DIE NEED TO DIE FUCKING DIE WHY NO DIE WHY NO PAIN NEED PAIN NEED SUFFERING NEED SADNESS NEED IT ALL NOW NOW NOW THE RAGE KEEPS BUILDING MAKING ME SHIT BLOOD FROM ALL THE RAGE I VOMIT RAGE VOMIT IT ON THE HORRID THE PUTRID THE WRONG AND FUCKING FUCKNG FUCK FUCKS FUCKING DIE DIE DIE GODDAMNIT SHIT DIGGING CUM SLUM FUCKING UNDER THE BRIDGE METH TROLL FUCKING DIE ILL EAT YOU EAT YOUR GOOD EAT YOUR HAPPY ITS NOT YOURS YOU DONT DESERVE IT CANT HAVE IT JUST DIE JUST SUFFER JUST SCREAM IN AGONY FOR ME I NEED FOR YOU TO SCREAM NEED FOR YOU TO SUFFER ITS ALL THAT WILL MAKE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING IS FOR YOU TO DIE YOU HAVE TO DIE FUCKING ARRAIEWHRIUWAHFLFDJV

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Top kek... Bump

I guess they never learned the one rule

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BEES!

pretty sure the survivors have learned that lesson, assuming there were any

YES YES GLORIOUS DESERVED SUFFERING MY BALLS ACHE WITH ANTICIPATION OF THE JIZZING OF RAINBOWS

COPY PASTA!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND
GO!

so like what's the point of a litter pal aside from the fluffy torture aspect, it's still gonna shit itself and you'll have to clean the box of twice as much poop than just one fluffy would have.

its actually to clean the 'good' fluffies bum, not eat shit. Fluffies are to inflexible to reach their behinds and this keeps the others healthier and cleaner than they could be on their own

THEY LAST A WEEK TILL FULL THEN IN TRASH FOR YOU NOW GOOD TIMES DOES GO IN IT

Omfg this is the funniest shit ever.

You don't clean the litter pal's box, you let it sit there and eventually throw it put when it dies
Also that way you bever need to clean a litter box ever

you could also just feed them kibble with extra fiber to turn it into pellets instead of sloppy diarrhea

I am aroused yet Disturbed

You could also feed them extra fiber kibble AND give them a litter pal.

Even better, a fluffy centipede litter pal fed with extra fiber kibble shit,for extra storage.

I didn't expect that wtf

Not twice as much poop actually. If biology has taught us anything is that living creatures only shit a percentage of what they ate. So:

Pet fluffy eats, say, 200 grams of food.
Pet fluffy shits about 180 grams of... uh, shit.
Litter pal eats 180 grams of shit.
Then litter pal shits about 160 grams of shit.

Now, this would be particularly true if you build a self-sustainable litter pal habitat, and the litter pal is a foal.

I would probably use a fluffy centipede litter pal, all foals. The last with a tube going from its anus to, say, a flower pot, or directly to the garden/drainage. Theoretically, the remaining matter should be somewhere around 60 to 70% of the original amount of kibble the pet fluffy eats.

in some headcanon, the feral fluffies digestive system is faulty because it wasnt perfected before the peta release. Fluffies have to constantly eat and shit because they cant process food efficiently

that sounds kinda like gorillas, their feces actually has nutritional value due to a faulty intestinal tract so they often eat their own shit to compensate

he'll get used to it...

fuck i hate ferals so much

just as bad as any other fluffy

>Fluffies have to constantly eat and shit
More to my favour on the fluffy centipede litter pal (FCLP) approach.
Say a fluffy eats 5 kg of food and shots 4.5 kg of shit a day.
Under my proposed FCLP idea that amount could be reduced to somewhere between 2.7 to 3.15 kg a day.
Now, if from birth foals are subject to surgical intervention, placing a mouth piece and an attachable anus piece (think lego parts), as soon as a litter pal dies ot could be replaces within the FCLP.

that depends entirely on the canon

fluffy hoarders

At least she actually cares for her alicorn foal on some level. Most feral fluffies would kill it outright.

True.
Its anus will eventually lose enough elasticity for it to relax properly.
Also, giving it a mild laxative should help.

that would just give it diarrhea, if you want to ease it into having solid shit just cut the extra fiber kibble into regular kibble and increase the cut as time goes by

Better idea: make a tiny cut to its anus, cauterise immediately so it doesn't bleed to death or get infections. VoilĂ , wider anus, easier shitting.
Could also use gaping techniques to widen it, like inserting gradually bigger butt plugs.

Why does its skeleton look like a T-Rex fossil?

/csg/ here
I was shopping for chink shit and saw pic related. Somebody post this on the booru for me.

Why not to be a dummeh mummah 101