Serious question for those that voted for Trump

Serious question for those that voted for Trump.

Looks like the republican health care bill is going to to fuck poor Americans while giving huge tax breaks to wealthy Americans. I know at least some of you have to fall into the poor and about to get fucked category. My question to you is, having known that this would happen, would you still have voted trump? Is it still worth it to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hace you read the bill

No. Have you? Are you saying my beliefs about the bill are incorrect?

When I read his tax changes, I really didn't feel that bad. The poor work force being neglectible can pay for their health after their 50s. It is rather interesting and makes sense looking at automation with loosing 70% of our jobs in 40 years. That is natural selection.

The whole point of society is to not live like a bunch of animals. Every function we have as a society is in defiance of natural selection.

stop being poor?

> natural selection
Do you not understand the point of something called 'civilization'? I don't think you do.

If we were all rich, nobody would be rich. Somebody has to be poor.

That's pretty much the new health care bill.

>natural selection
topkek m8

I'll take not being able to afford health insurance over being drafted during WWIII any day. I mean, WWIII is still going to happen, but Hillary would have accelerated its coming at least three fold, maybe even five. Can you even imagine her talking to a foreign leader during a sensitive situation? She'd play stupid and get us all killed.

If you are voicing an opinion on something you have no knowledge you have a fair chance of being incorrect and you are 100% ignorant.

You can't base a valid argument on ignorance regardless of the subject.

>My question to you is, having known that this would happen, would you still have voted trump? Is it still worth it to you?
You're asking Trump-voters, Trump-voters on the internet even, if they are capable of admitting mistake?

On a site where there literally are threads that start with OP asking for arguments about nothing

He's a fat fuck. Can't wait until he's voted out.

But My Lord, how are we supposed to get rid of the scum of society if they don't die "naturally"?

>middle/working class =/= rich

Im happy poor niggers die now without their nigger care :^) comfy as fuck.

Why kind of pussy are you? We spend our money on the military for a reason bitch. I hope you're a bottom faggot.

So you'll take no health insurance in the present (reality) over a fortune tellers vision of WW3?

Pump the brakes. Not having read the entire bill doesn't me "100%" ignorant. But by your logic you would have to have read the entire bill to have any opinion of your own. So I'll ask you again, have you read the bill?

>>huge tax breaks

Not stealing more money from people who have worked and earned it

>>poor Americans

Freeloaders who can't or won't contribute their fair share

>>Is it still worth it to you?

YES

Not going to be niggers dying in the north. Blue states will continue with health benefits and poor red states with large white rural populations will die, especially with high rates of smoking, obesity and opiate addiction.

Good bye WV, Kentucky and Mississippi.

Are you a 1%er that will benefit from this?

How do they earn it? A lot of the wealth in this country is generational, like the trumps. They may work, but not harder than anyone else. They just have better opportunities.

Nobody wants to be poor.

>Not stealing more money from people who have worked and earned it

That's literally the definition of universal healthcare my ameridumb friend. You live in a society, not in some isolated village where you grow your own veggetables and cure your wounds with leeches

%er

Small business owner who employs 10 people and is struggling to break even because he has to prop up the lazy and inept due to disproportionate taxes.

Nah He gets to hire people for $8, is exempted from ACA stipulations and I get to subsidize his workers with Medicaid, Wic, free lunch at school and food stamps. Also section 8. Fuck him and fuck you.

>Looks like

How can you say it "looks like" anything if you haven't read it? We've got bigger problems then Trump's health care bill if this is what passes for critical thinking these days.

We live in a society, surrounded by leeches who won't work and get free handouts, funded by heavily taxing those who have worked hard to get somewhere in life.

Being poor is a choice
Not going to school is a choice
Not getting a job is a choice
Overeating is a choice

You see, I'm not too interested in compensating for the poor choices of others

By your grammar alone you don't seem the kind of person to argue on such a sensitive subject as this.

It it fucked up, but the bright side is that niggers will have it harder to be nigging.

I don't need to read the entire back of the terms and agreement of my credit card statement to understand what's going on. Like what late fees are, rates etc.

What's in the bill has been reported and hasn't been refuted by republicans. 5 aren't supporting it.

where are you from?

not trying to bait, just curious.

ive noticed a lot of really, nice... really WHITE european countries with all these nice systems because everyone wants to work, to make society better.

they dont go around punching homeless women for WURLDSTAHRRRRRRRRRRR
and breed, literally, like rats.

in disgusting filth and one after another.

If local health insurance existed i'd be all far it.

no way in hell do i want shaniqua getting so much as fucking tylenol.

You anons should run for office. You guys dodge questions without answering them just like your typical politician.

Be quiet. Your lack of support of free shit for the lazy will trigger the delicate, left-wing snowflakes.

I voted Trump because I supported, and still support, a FULL repeal and no replacement. It is not in the Constitution and therefore can not be a Federal issue.

Do you also get mad when you hear your taxes are spent on social services that you not use at the moment like police security and firemen?

You really think these tax cuts affect you? Newsflash. They're not going to put money in your pocket. You're not wealthy enough to benefit.

>Not getting a job is a choice

>Letting nigs die is bad

Can't actually believe am siding with the heavenly trips on this one, but fuck niggers and leeches.

I keep asking you the same question, you keep dodging it.

Finally, some common sense. Thank you.

It's not putting money in peoples pockets. It's not taking as much FROM peoples pockets. Learn what a tax break is, you muppet.

Yes

But the majority of our expenses are military, social security and Medicare and interests on debt.

We need to raise the retirement age. It would help immensely with debt and spending. It's fun to think freeloaders are the problem, but they aren't in the grand scheme.

We're aware that we live in a society; we're equally aware that no economy can withstand a significant contribution imbalance and, quite frankly, there's a great many of us that don't believe that our definition of society includes endless, limitless free anything.

Your definition of health care might include the the concept that it's a "right", but I would argue that it isn't and many of us have no interest in redefining it to be.

Half the spartan warriors of self sufficiency in this thread sponge off their parents.

I take that back, probably all of them sponge off their parents.

I'm a Bernie supporter who didn't vote in protest, and I usually vote for dems.

I'm not poor, and I don't care.

You never answered the question. Do you think the tax breaks will affect YOU!

Plenty of em out there, especially if we started deporting. Just most that "can't find a job" think they are too good for that job or get more from "the government" which means theft from people who actually work.

>Letting Nigs die
If you can't help yourself, what's the point of anything?

>Fuck the poor!
>Wait I make $60k and am, in fact, poor as well. Fuckin' Obama

trumptards aren't very bright

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

>60k
>poor
Not everyone lives in San Francisco or Manhattan

Actually...you do. It's precisely this intellectual laziness that is the real doom of our society. You and your ilk are letting others do your thinking for you because you are either unable and/or unwilling to think critically.

The only real freedom that anyone in this life has to form one's own thoughts, and you're squandering that.

FFS did you even read it? It rewards the impoverished and doesnt aid the wealthy. For fucks sake atleast read the fucking thing before spouting off nonsense that is 100% provably false.

You mean huge tax breaks to the middle class. (Wealthy people to the poor)'

And the poor coverage disappearing, means the middle class can get healthcare again.

Win win.

Voting trump again.

When does laziness qualify as "common sense"?

1. That's completely wrong.
2. Letting people, no matter how wealthy, keep more of the money they earn is never a bad thing.

I live in the midwest, need to make about $22/hr for a 2 bedroom apartment.

The middle class is a myth.

This

In a true society, everyone contributes. In America, nearly half of the population pays nothing in federal taxes.

Then maybe you can explain to me why the USA doesn't have the highest standard of living in the G20?

You said you want some dick?

I am a blue state democrat. Blue states have the largest populations, economies and resources. We are effectively subsidizing red state southern poverty. Someone's got to die, might as well be them. With technological advancements there will be fewer jobs for the poorly educated.

>Being poor is a choice
A livable share of income is entirely dependant on the will of the few who control the cash to give back. Not my fault no one wants to hand some cash down for a meager day's work.
>Not going to school is a choice
Except everyone still tries to go to school besides the absolute lowest quality of humans. And even then, of those they'll still find a way to trade amongst their selves with or without the upper field of the economy.
Goes with both of my above points.
>Overeating is a choice
Genes are real. I can eat like a bloody pig and still stay under 30 inches. Others aren't so fortunate. Not that I would disagree that we shouldn't support them or their unhealthy habits. Same for smokers, rec. druggies etc.

They also down own any wealth. While half the population pays taxes, they own the largest share of wealth.

Then you live in an upscale neighborhood of Chicago or something. I've lived comfortably on $15/hr in rural Ohio and Illinois. My wife and I live VERY comfortably on a combined gross annual income of $110k (that's less than 60k each) in New England.
You probably have poor money management skills.

>My wife
I don't buy into the whole needing a mate in order to survive schtick.

so.. your family is poor
dont have money for school shit even if you go to public school
even if you finish school, you dont get a good job because your shitty education
be poor yourself

how is that a choice?

Pretty much this. Even a $15k yearly WalMart wage (and subsidized housing) is enough to make a profit.

the majority of Americans don't think critically, Republican or Democrat. US is pretty much a doomed shithole

Except when they hoard it, don't put it back into the economy and let the economy stagnate, which makes it near impossible to make a decent amount because they refuse to part with any more than the bare minimum, which then causes inflation, which raises prices for things, and leads to the poor just getting poorer. The rich can afford to part with tons, yet don't. If they want to have big mansions and yachts, fine. They can. But that comes at a cost.

>they own the largest share of wealth
Well, I'd hope that the people who generate that wealth get to keep it.

Except they're the Czechoslovakia of America, the bread basket. Afraid you'll have to find coexistence.

>Is it still worth it to you?
>asking Sup Forums if they want to see the world burn
Nigga if I had a match and you were a tank of gasoline...

>implying that the legislation that currently exists doesn't exclusively benefit rich people at the expense of poor people

Fuck off, shill. Go back

>It's possible with all the programs we want to eliminate!

I am in New England and make 90k. It doesn't feel like enough. No one wants to live in the ghetto, but I have kids.

I am so sick of hearing how we need to help the poor in America/Earth. What have they ever done for me? They take my money via taxes and squirt out more degenerate poor people that continue the cycle.

Then you don't get to bitch about your lack of resources.
No, they're not. The bread basket is the Midwest and California. Also, Czechoslovakia isn't a country anymore, and Ukraine is a better example of a European bread basket.

Obamacare didn't help the poor. If you were just above the poverty level it cost $50 a month but $450 a month if you fell below the poverty level. All it did was farther outlaw being poor.

I live in the country. It's safe and affordable.
Cities are for chumps, especially Boston.

You take care of the poor because they hold all of society hostage.
Screw them enough and they revolt, causing chaos and plunge the country into a decade or two of literal famine.

It was nice knowing you, burgers. Wish I could help but we have our own shit to deal with

No you don't. fact is there is no way for anyone to understand much of what is written in the bill without a working understanding of law. Most of us haven't gone to law school. I'm an engineer and you wouldn't understand what I do without an understanding of mechanical engineering and all that it entails.

You honestly believe that you have to read an entire bill to understand how it works and what it entails? As if they can't be summarized? That's retarded.

Is a reference to Nazi Germany first taking Czech.

Point out where I bitched about my lack of resources. I stated how much I needed to make in my area to afford a certain type of housing.

The situation sucks for the vast majority of people, and you're stuck in the idea that I'm a whiny faggot bitching about my situation.

If you must know, I make a very decent living as a welder. Barely skilled work, ask the retards I work with. I live comfortably but it's just not possible to do what Gen X was able to do with their money.

>needing a mate
>living VERY comfortably
doesn't sound like its a necessity, just a benefit

>literal famine
I repeat my post here If you can't survive in the wild, you're not a man.

I refuse to live in the country or less populated areas. Too many disgusting poor people.

Ya but it's pert of his genetic fallacy so he won't want to give it up any time soon.

No argument there. The point being that although hiking and camping is fun, being forced to do it for the next 30 years is a bit of a shit deal when the alternative is some roof koreans.

The general consensus in the thread is single income+welfare program or dual income.

Is it so wrong for a single man that works 50-65 hours a week to be able to afford a place to live and not use programs for rent or food? Shouldn't he be able to own a car?

No? Why not?

I want society to crumble to kill off faggots like you. I haven't felt this misanthropic since I was a teenager.

"since"

Dope.