Yo guys wtf? im shipping off in 10 days and this fake faggot "friend" pulls this shit? what do as revenge...

yo guys wtf? im shipping off in 10 days and this fake faggot "friend" pulls this shit? what do as revenge? anything goes, except rape.... something along the lines of >firework its house
>kill its cat.... something like that

Sounds like they were right for not inviting you

Leave them alone. That attitude is probably why they don't want to hang out with you.

they ruled me out for exactly no reason

kill yourself to spite them.

i need legit ideas.. not some beta ass keyboard behind the screen safety of my home downy ideas... thanks!

This.
Stop acting like a bitch.

They don't want to hang out with you so you think you should kill there cat. I wouldn't want to hang out with a mentally unstable jack ass like you either. Sounds like you need to reevaluate your life.

hey cunt, i'm shipping off in 10 days to serve this country, give me advice instead of being a bandwagon fuck, they're going to get some.. it's only a matter of time

Says the beta begging for advice because his friends hurt his feelings.

Nah. There's a reason and you're completely unaware of how horrible it is to be around you. Take some time to reflect on your faggotry and make some changes so you're not thrown off the boat when you ship out.

this shit's been going on for fucking weeks, and the ironic part is that 2 members of this alleged "friends" group are fucked up in the head beyond your imagination

Sounds like they got you pegged for a psycho... I'd have to agree.

On a more serious note, you can get them back by sending flowers and chocolates to their mailboxes

>hey cunt, i'm shipping off in 10 days to serve this country

Wow you sound like an insufferable faggot with an entitlement complex, no wonder your friends hate you

nobody gives a shit you beta bitch
>waaaaaaaaah my friends have been mean to me help me get back at them ;__;
shut the fuck up you pussy

lol my faggotry? do you even know the fucking situation? they voted me out for NO reason, this "side" of me is only displayed because of the setting we're currently in... FUCKING Sup Forums.ORG/B/

if a group of friends rules you out of a group trip like that, it probably means you're a massive faggot. Here's some cool pranks you can pull:
>Better yourself
>stop being a faggot who wants "revenge" when his friends kick him out of something for being a fucking faggot
>Get new friends who actually like you if you feel like you're not a faggot
>die

Just because your fucked in the head so you want to join the military so you can kill people without recourse doesn't make you deserve any sort of praise or respect you are the kind of faggot who will get dishonorable discharge in no times because you have serious mental problems and anger issues

Being in the military doesn't mean you're any less a worthless sack of shit friend

hey wise ass, i'll better myself after i fuck their life up in some small or big way... idgaf

This.

If you're shipping out for basic, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening. They won't put up with your bitch-ass attitude.

I hope you get shot on the first day of deployment. You sound like a huge faggot

listen all these replies make me wanna fucking go at them even more... thanks for the motivation! i appreciate it. god help me for serving and protecting your keyboard ass fucks for 5 years.... hey maybe if i get good at hacking ill find you guys and do the same shit

idk, if they were my "friends" id be asking what the fuck i supposedly did to have them hate me

and then decide if the excuse is bullshit or not before doing anything

Just don't let it get to you, and stay positive. That's the trick to it.

Hangout? tf

Just shit in a bag all day then dump it on his/her car or front porch.
Or piss in car gas tank/ dump a bottle of water in there. That costs a fuck ton to fix.

Seems like you're a douchey piece of shit, and these people are using the fact that you're shipping out to finally cut ties with you.

Have fun being shot in the ass by jihadists, you friendless jarhead faggot :^)

Please remember us whenever your life is shit on deployment

thanks bro i was thinking about the first idea haha a good one at that, i'm proud to protect people like you unlike the feminine scum above (excluding myself even tho i'm above, i'm anything but feminine.) revenge is mine

Forget them OP, you can make better friends. They aren't worth your time, as soon as you realize that the better off you will be.

I didn't know this was a rekt thread

>thinking everybody should suck your dick for your service

The army is a glorified daycare for rednecks to get out of their hometown and for the black kids from the ghetto to get away from that.

You're not special or cool. You're just a tool that will be used up and spit out.

Get off the cross, we need the wood.

You act like hot shit because you're joining the military, big fuckin' deal. I was in for six years, one in Iraq, one in Afghanistan. Fuck off.

thanks Sup Forumsro i already blocked all of them, but they don't know what's coming

By all means take a dump so you leave your DNA for the cops to find

it would be 3 if you were still included

Ewwww actual advice? What are you, some kind of faggot?

Don't do anything stupid retard, just let it go and act like you've forgotten them and who they are. Ignore them at all costs, don't be a retarded teenager.

What a perfect rektangle

kek

OP you're such a huge faggot they talked amongst themselves and unanimously agreed about it and don't want your cum chugging ass queering up the joint. Luckily there's more fags in the military like you. Maybe they can tolerate your punk ass. Now fuck off.

WOOOOOOOO WE FOUND MORE BETA FAGS , hey guess what ? no matter what these beta shits say (they jumped straight to conclusions that i was the bad guy) THEY CAN'T PROTECT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS XD THEY CAN'T DO SHIT woooooo

No one wants violent military fag around what a surprise. Kys before you deploy and get your whole company killed.

It's irrelevant that you're here or not. I'd probably just ask one of them what's up with that and remind him that you're shipping out in 10 days and don't want to leave with a bad taste in your mouth. You can probably get a straight answer if you calmly press for one. I'd also say things like you appreciate them being a friend and stuff.

>says no one cares
>exhibits military career

Ha, you're going to have such a shit time at whatever boot or basic you go to. We used to love pushing little shits like you into getting kick out. They were right to tell you to fuck off from their group. You're life's going to suck for however long you signed up for unless you start trying to not be such a douche canoe recruit.

Does Ethan run track?

Are you going Army?
Also most high school friends are dicks. Not a single person from my graduating class talks/ hangouts anymore. We all went our separate ways.

Also to add on to my shit/ water in gas tank idea. Just dont get caught. You can still get put in jail/ discharged from whatever branch you join.

Razor blades under car tires/ water in the gas tank is probably the easiest to get away with.

GL man I finish training later this year as well

>hey cunt, i'm shipping off in 10 days to serve this country

and that's your choice. you're no hero for doing it despite what your fat country says. you're probably a cunt and thats why they dont want to hang out with you.

he can run andy's fucking nutsack across daichi's face and eat shit

>implying feces has DNA

LOL my sides xD

Cool. Do something crazy and prove to them they were justified in removing you from the group. Great idea.

yeah i enlisted in 25B
also kek at the fucking faggot saying being in the army wasn't that big of a deal
>proceeds to tell us about his "GREAT" achievements

Are your friends pedos? It sounds like that's what you're implying....anyways post some pizza and we'll help you

I don't know if i believe that this guy is even getting deployed anywhere, i doubt someone this petty would dare to serve his country, if it's true i think you are just thinking about serving yourself actually.

OP hasn't even started basic and is already proud to be "defending" us. Thank god for heroes such as this.

You're a petulant little bitch dude, your daddy didn't hug you enough as a child. If you're such a hardass, get the fuck on with your life because you clearly think you're "better" than your friends anyway.

OP is likely an asian fag like Ethan

Way to miss the point, champ.

lol
>protecting
Nice trolling brah

the way you and your friends talk (more you tho) sounds like you're a bunch of low life ghetto mexicans or worse, niggers. no one fucking cares you drain on society

Even have a little bitch MOS. Fuck off you less then a fobbit.

LOL WTF IS THIS im dead xD im fucking dead hahah put me in screen cap when this shit gets better

Ignore these moralfags. Gonna need to know what area you live in if we're gonna be able to tell you the best way to get back at these cucks.

Killing a cat is as pussy as it gets.

Do you guys hit the gym? If so I have an idea

Top kek

lol ight
timestamp not visible

I hopefully this slant eyes responds

He going to basic training. That's it.

Lol
This is the best rekt thread I've seen Ina while. This is when /b becomes good

I commend the effort user

Our hero. Accidental personal army thread gone wrong.

you're probably one of those military fags that wouldn't shut up about you enlisting. Had a friend like that and promptly cut contact with him. I bet he couldn't understand why no one wanted to be around a self righteous gun puppet either. Kys OP. You're the worst kind of people this world produces.

hahaha bro im weak chill out my sides are splitting hahahaha

See

lol youre going to fight in war but you can't stand people not liking you?
grow up fag

Sort of had the same situation you have at the end of my high school career.

Except I actually had a real problem between me and my friends. It was along the lines of one of my friends set up a fight for me with another who was talking shit.

>get opponent to the ground
>start to stomp his faggot ass
>his friend pulls s blade on me
>rushes me
>I dodge the blade
>"friend" stood there and did nothing

Could've died. He tried to get my friends to turn on me.

He got maybe 1/2 to turn against me.
They all asked for forgiveness after a while.
They're all degenerates now. Coke addicts, in jail, in debt. Doing fuck all.

Know what I did to get them back???

>lived life to the fullest.
>got a model gf
>backpacked Europe
>worked out
>still didn't give a fuck

Also, you're not tough shit for joining the army. I did basic training when I was 16 fuckboy

Get this guy to give us OPs name.

hey guys, im ethan lol

Fuckin' knockin' back popcorn over here

OP can you tell Ethan to check his message requests please?

we need to get this show on the road

Thats why you dont get to hang out with "boiz" OP
Fuckin kek you little faggot

Judging by how you responded, there's most def a reason, you're just too much of a narcissistic prick to take a fucking hint. Stop being a little bitch to the people you claim are your friends, and maybe they'll actually want to hang out with your stupid ass.

wait this is for sure bait

Came to suggest this
Stayed becaused you sugested it first
This gon Sup Forums good

>fat andy
kek

wtf...go bak to tumblr

story fabricating skills 8/10 maybe 8.5/10

no it's not... shhh.. let the show continue.

"fat andy" hahaha

>model gf
>browses Sup Forums

Which is it gonna be user?

I'm edging to this

afafaf ethan here lol

Fuck off. The real Ethan doesn't even have eyes.

If Op is double bluffing I'm going to cream my pants. This is genius either way
Soooo much edge

Its Sup Forums stupid piece of shit

If this shit actual involves ethan i may die laughing. this is how Sup Forums needs to be

Die there faggot your fucking worthless.