What does Sup Forums think of MGTOW?

What does Sup Forums think of MGTOW?

Many wish they had been schooled on it far sooner.
My grand mother is pissed I went mgtow
She wants great grand kids and I'm too busy having fun and making decent money
I'm headed back to school to secure myself a better career path now
I can only imagine the amount of time in high school and college I could have saved if I had ignored girls back then.

Bitchniggers who instead of trying to fix the problems in our society decide to just give up on it.

Please, tell us all how you intend to "fix" the problem...
that is, against a sanctioned mass of women known as feminists who have both society and the government on their side.

My living situation is great without MGTOW
>inherit house from mum
>make decent money
>if I find a qt girl and end up marrying her I will get a prenup
>If she ends up cheating on me bitch has to gtfo out of my houee because It's mine and she can not take my car because of prenup

See...... thus would be the ideal happening....but, it's a state by state and court by court basis.
In California if you baby sit too many times a female can claim a guy as a "father figure" and get child support..l
And with the prenuptial cap the judge can and often does still award alimony to a cheating wife.

It's better to know your state laws and avoid marriage like it was the plague.

What if I don't have a child during the divorce
I also live in Sydney NSW Australia

Been living my life like this the past 40+ years. Just now saw that it has a name. Before, I just called it "life". Get on with it.

>put drugs in food
>cut off one day
>she starts braking down
>dies
Thats how you get rid of a whore

>prenup
You know in 85% of court cases a mediocre layer can get that prenup thrown out of court,because its bias to the women,correct?

Thanks for leaving!

I think most men who have common sense will follow MGTOW, but saying you're MGTOW and being a big cheerleader for it is faggy as shit.

I'm fine with the movement, the problem is the people in the movement are retarded

Just get a passable Trap
Traps are always loyal and only a minority would date a trap so it would be suicide for them to leave you.

Don't buy into anyone else's rules for living. Do what makes you happy. If that happens to fall inline with MGTOW, then that's great. And you can use their blogs and podcasts to help you along. But don't be a follower. Lead yourself. You get one shot at life.

Mgtow is simply not getting into relationships because it's not worth it. Women don't love men the same way men love women. When you realize that you're just a disposable pool of resources to them, you stop caring. Mgtow is about living your life the way you want to, not the way SHE wants to. Don't be a slave to the gynocentric system we live in.

Nigga you can't fix the system because women have the majority vote. Feminists want to make sure women get special treatment and will never let anyone "fix" the system since it's become so bias in favor of women. All a woman has to do is claim you raped her and your life is ruined even if she gets outed as a liar

>she starts braking down
But what if she tries to throttle you? You'll just need to have the drive to see this to completion.

If she starts screaming, muffle 'er.

Eh, in my opinion, loving them isn't the right thing to do. I mean how can we ever change the things that we feel.

If we COULD, maybe we'd give them our world. But how can we, when they won't take it from us.

its funny that women brought about their own problems

remember back when women didn't have any rights and their world literally revolved around their vagina? yeah no one does, especially women.
>get married
>pump babies out
>cook, clean

now most of them realized they are disposable fuck toys and competition at the workplace.

MGTOW = we can't get laid because we're assholes, and we don't want to change, so we're going to pretend we don't care.

The male version of feminism third wave.

>You know in 85% of court cases a mediocre layer can get that prenup thrown out of court,because its bias to the women,correct?

ive been mgtow for years. i only have sex for temp pleasure, but the way society is set up makes me afraid to have children or get married.
So i am going my own way and trusting that things will come together when they're meant to.

i didnt know i was a MGTOW. 90% of MGTOWS have never heard of MGTOW

I guess I'm MGTOW, but I don't think anyone would ever really give a shit about it.