If Sup Forums can successfully count to ten in a series of 10 individual posts I will an hero live...

If Sup Forums can successfully count to ten in a series of 10 individual posts I will an hero live. Since I know this task is impossible my fate should be assured but given the realm of all possibilities if it does happen then it was meant to be.

Also if my fate is decided to be ended tonight I will take requests of what to do with my belongings, money, and leave any strange notes cause who the fuck cares I'll be dead.

I'll even start you off Sup Forums

Nigga you just gonna user reply to ruin it. Get the fuck outta here witchu bullshit

2 "nobody else post till i reach 10"

Just go away user. Mods even locked the thread and counted once and the fag simply pussied out.
Make a more interesting post next time, champ.

Fuck you

Reality is so cruel.

kys

Wow that was really fucking close.

OP here. I am watching a movie just checking to see if thread took off. I won't check this thread again for an hour and I'll start you off again.

Sorry if I cut anyone off.

eleven

Not today.

Sexy bum bums willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee!

Fly with me Op through other threads while I count. I will be the one replying to the numbers i jump to in counting. It will be more private than this,so we can talk. But your fate is still up to my counting in sequence. Let us converse and confuse people on our way.

One

Why are you considering this?

Stop trying to anticipate

Absolutely not. OP should not an hero.

Well we know it's bait anyways, however the challenge to actually accomplish this is real

Still, user, it's someone's life. If they really wanted to an hero they'd have done it already, and if there's the slightest possibility that they'll kill themselves because of a thread on Sup Forums, while that would make them retarded, they're still a human being and deserve to live. Just maybe not procreate.

>Just maybe not procreate.
You just made my day, thanks

Winrar, do it faggot

Fucking check'd, kill yourself now faggot

It was failed someone deleted their post to make it look legit.

Fucking kek
Do It faggot

>pic

Alright everybody shut up and I will do this

Fucking checked first off, secondly fucking get thread, thirdly fucking kill yourself faggot

user dont do it, thats for cowards.

see

I SAID SHUT UP YOU FUCKING QUEER CAN YOU FUCKING READ MAYBE UPDATING BEFORE YOU POST SHOULD BE A PRIORITY IN A THREAD LIKE THIS HURDUR BUT YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THAT LOGICALLY. I WAS 1/3 THERE FUCKSTICK

My bad brah

do it fag

You mother fucker

no

I'll keep fucking this up