Ask a 23 year old virgin going insane anything

Ask a 23 year old virgin going insane anything

pass

the gas

on the ass

why are you going insane?

Lol y are u such a virgin?

Figetspinners

because no girl wants me even though I put myself out there, most of the world runs on stupid logic

do you actually put effort in maintaining a decent appearance and can you actually talk to people without that air of misguided condescension coming out?

Do push up your fat shit.

Now that you put it that way no, the people at work most likely don't truly respect me imo

I'm a 23 yr old virgin as well. I too am going crazy.

Describe yourself.

I can help you but only if you're truly ready.

Describe yourself.

>truly ready
I'm probably not as I'm a lazy fuck

Describe yourself.

Just try to talk to people without thinking you're better than them, or everyone is stupid, etc. Yeah a lot of people are stupid, but it shouldn't matter when you're just trying to form relationships/friendships. Any form of arrogance is a turn off for most people. Act in a way that you would respect if you saw someone else acting that way.

Really am 23 and a virgin as well, i have paranoid schizophrenia with bipolar tendencies. Not that too concerned about the virgin part tho.

user where did we go wrong?

5'6, beaner, crooked teeth

>30 years old
>68k year job
>overweight but not sloppy (225 5,11")
>nice guy can chat anyone up
>extroverted but in private introverted
>smart
>fair
>loser
>big dreamer
>not a virgin by a long stretch btw

No not 2,550 pounds and 11" tall..dammit

2,255 lb Jee I'm drunk

DAMMIT 2,255lb

See? Even if you have your shit together a little bit you're still a pinhead.

Relax, OP. Just be easy to get along with and smile.

>going insane

I get you, but most people nowadays are what you just said not to be, arrogant. A lot of people from what I've noticed, try to impress at all cost despite looking douchey.

Learn to laugh (internally) at them. Not in a condescending manner. Just like OK dude whatever you say way.

Doesn't matter man

By finding/b/ when I was 12. I seriously think that fucked me up for life. I had potential