Why do people treat this sudointellectual like he's the second coming of Christ?

Why do people treat this sudointellectual like he's the second coming of Christ?

>sudointellectual

>sudo
woodo

>sudointellectual

>sudointellectual

get with the fucking TIMES grandpa. Music as we know it has changed. Hip Hop and Electronic have become the forefront of abstract expression. The sick beats and lyrical genius of Kendrick Lamar and Kanye far exceed the compositions of old dead white men. Free yourself from your rock-centric and patriarchal biases. Embrace the diversity and supremacy of Black music. Fantano has already picked up on the winds of change. Will you? One day you'll see how Lil Yachty outshines Glenn Branca, how Beyonce exceeds Patti Smith. Music is changing. Will you change with it? Or be left behind in its dregs?

Anthony Fantano is smart and funny and well spoken. Anthony Fantamam reviews more good albums in one week than you'll hear your entire life.

Wamenam Jamajama fucks all of you girlfriend with rusty shovel. Shmekeldorf Frenkellemmer is better than any other reviewer in the world.

Fanbase is largely kids under 18 who are just beginning to get into underground music.

They discover incredible albums through his channel that most of Sup Forums probably haven't listened to for years. It's like they're discovering amazing things and gaining romantic feelings for the source which just happens to be a pessimistic melon-head with misguided accolades.

I wonder if he ever sits down and thinks "hmmm should I be rating other people's albums? especially after not achieving any success as a musician?"

also he's balding and isn't/never has been funny.

>s u d o i n t e l l e c t u a l

stop samefagging, racist

Sudokuintellectual

>sudointellectual

Ignoring the typo, I don't know why you'd call him a pseud at all. He's fairly unpretentious, always reminding you this is just his opinion. His criticisms are always very surface level, so I can't really get into him, but he never pretends otherwise.

11th for sudointellectional

also, he is the single most popular music critic of all time

sussudiointellectual

sudukointellectual

>being this new

What the fuck is a misguided accolade? Do you just string random "smart sounding" words together?

ANTHONY DONT JUST STARE AT IT EAT IT

Actually very easy

>The madman

I don't understand why you autists can't reach a middle ground with this guy. He's not a god, he's not insignificant - he's just a fucking music reviewer.

cuck

I want to dig your eyeballs out with rusty teaspoons

6-7/10

I would have done it, had this guy not done it.

Subaru is actually really fucking easy, once you get the hang of it. It also impresses people. Bonus!

sudo.

what kind of sudointellectual is impressed by sepukku

lemme guess, america right

It's all self-promotion, nobody gives a fuck.

he's quoting Michael GIra

bumpity

he kept commenting on filthy frank's channel and made review about pink guy's album so all the edgy ironic faggots joined him and thought they discovered pandora's box or some shit. he isnt "normie" or whatever kids call to ignorant people, he is pretty aware of how he sounds and accepts that not many people is going to agree with him, but still does his job, which i respect. honestly i dont bother because he reviews many shit i dont know so it's really interesting to check out new bands.

Literally nobody does that though

>super user do intellectual

>Thinks sudo means super user do
>I use the Leenux OS and the Command line!

type of guy i'd want to have a non-alcoholic free-trade vegan beer with

shut the fuck up, pleb

On the other image board I use, there was a music thread and people genuinely seem to like him. One girl even wanted to know why he was hanging out with edgy faggots like idubbbz and shoeonhead at vidcon.

He's just a music reviewer with a largely underage fan base. People need to take his opinions less seriously.

I can't believe this many faggots fell for the bait.

underrated

i sure am falling for these trips

This thread serves as solid demonstration of the Fantano fanbase's intellectual abilities.

>sudointellectual

He's become so much worse at this compared to when he started.

I used to think I'd love to read his writing. Now I'm pretty sure if he even attempted to write anything it would be pure shit.

>he was hanging out with edgy faggots like idubbbz and shoeonhead at vidcon
Was he?
I always disliked him but fuck him if that's true.

stop samefagging

>why people do X thing related to music.

no matter what X is, it will problably have some relation with the people not knowing alot of artists

I'm not really familiar with any of these people, so I'm just going off what other people were saying.

idubbbz is an edgelord and shit-stirrer and shoeonhead is a misogynistic anti-feminist alt-right demagogue

80s: "I want my MTV!"
Today: "I want Anthony Fantano!"

MTV was so dumb

sudo apt-get install shitpost-generator