So I need some advice

So I need some advice...
>be me 20 years old, lives at home still
>cute neighbor girl moves in with her aunt next door
>mom and aunt are friends
>she comes over one day for a bbq, barely talk to her
>she sends me an add on Facebook
>fast forward about 6 months
>barely see this girl, every now and again my dog gets loose or hers does and we have to bring them back to their respective homes

Part 2
>scrolling around on tinder about a month ago and see her profile
>"fuckitwhynot"
>match
>holy shit
>she messaged me almost immediately but the conversation just sorta panned off fast
>a week or so ago she messaged me about something or other and decide to ask if she wants to hang out
>Go over, just bullshit for awhile, it's late and she had to go to bed
>try to leave and she jumps in front of me for a hug, but it was pretty platonic feeling
>fast forward about a week and a half to today.
>mom is at her friends place for a bbq
>one of her friends kids just got out of the marines and they're having a keg party for him
>cute neighbor happens to be friends with him from high school
>I went to a different high school, so don't really know the crowd. Hung out with the guy once when his dad brought him over but we just drank a beer and talked music for a minute.
>worked early today, tired
>come home about 4 hours ago and smoked a few joints with my friend
>joints made me sleepy, decide to nap
>wake up to a pounding on my door then hear it open
>cute neighbor walks in
>says my mom sent her over to grab some stuff
>says my mom said I was coming over
>honestly forgot I agreed to it.
>say "oh yeah, I might swing by."
>she keeps trying to persuade me to go
>say I'll probably swing by
>don't
>get a call from my mom sometime later sayin people over there were asking about me and wanted me to come by
>say, "I have work early in the morning and am tired" which is true.
So is this girl into me or just trying to be friendly or does she feel bad for me or some shit? I mean, I'm not some social autist. I have 7 or 8 friends I hang with alot and a few others I see sometimes and I'm not a homebody or anything, I camp and go to concerts just about every week. I mean, I'm not the most exviting person but still. What do?

I think the best thing to do in this situation would be join the army.

Eh.

>So is this girl into me or just trying to be friendly or does she feel bad for me or some shit

honestly not really enough information to tell from this. she could just be nice, but i dont think from this information that she actually pities you or something.

idk user you should just go hang out with her again and make your move

Why not be a grown up and ask her you fucking social autist?

stop beating around the bush, OP. you could have nailed her long ago

I'm just not sure if I should go over or not? I'm fine in crowds but I really don't like talking to new people, it's not a hard thing to do for me or anything just people are generally annoying. The only real reason i could see her feeling bad for me is that my mom is always trying to get me to come hangout with her, and I love my mom but that just makes me cringe. I honestly plan on getting my own place soon, but I've never taken a vacation from work since I was 17 and I'm going to Colorado for a week here shortly and to Dallas in the fall and want to save money to do that and get a nicer car before finding my own place

wait the party is still on?

go over to the party now

That just seems too direct, ya know? Like I don't want to show too much interest in someone unless I know it's somewhat mutual. Just for fear of embarrassment.

Yeah, it's an all night thing. I can swing by whenever really. It's just the only people I really know over there are her and my mom and just don't want to crash someone's party, just seems weird just showing up.

>just seems weird just showing up.

bro your cute neighbour was repeatedly trying to get you to come

GO TO THE PARTY

GET OFF Sup Forums

cya user

As someone who has waited too long their whole life; Dont. Go over there and do your thing. If it doesnt work, then move on. If it does, you'll be happier for it.

>As someone who has waited too long their whole life; Dont. Go over there and do your thing. If it doesnt work, then move on. If it does, you'll be happier for it.
This user speaks the truth.

If you go over, and she is not into you, it's fine. You will be sad at first but you will move on faster than you think.

It's better than being stuck in an agonizing limbo like you currently are.

Or, she is into you, and you get to sleep with your cute neighbor.

It's honestly a win-win. The worst outcome is not knowing.

this
stop being a douche
at this point you are manufacturing an awkward situation if you don't go

no response from OP in 15 mins, i like to think he went to that party

good work anons

Good advice on Sup Forums. I'm. Stunned.

But I already said I wasn't going to come over? Wouldn't that in itself be an awkward situation?

No. People change their mind. Plans change.

For fucks sake user just say you changed your mind

It is not awkward at all. They will be glad to see you.

Such a fucking beta fag. Make a move you fucking faggot or that marine guy is going to be hitting bottom all the time.

If not just kill yourself.

stop being a god damn autist. when its just the 2 of you, grab her hand and just go for a kiss. it works or it dosent.

whats the risk?

I think I'm just gonna sit this out and get ahold of her on my next day off or something.

you are such a cuck
she wants your dick man

Why come for advice if we all unanimously agree on something and you dont do it anyway

I just feel weird about doing that in today's society, what with all the people talking about safe spaces and shit. Generally people will let ya know if they want to be touched, ya know? I mean, yeah it's pretty pathetic I didn't go over but by this point I feel like it will be even weirder if I do show up.

For all I know he's already hitting bottom and he'll beat me up for trying or something lmao. All though that would be a cool story, "got beat up by a marine"

Fuck it, I'm going to go and have one beer. If it ends up being awkward I'll just come home.

please don't post anymore because if you don't actually go it'll break my goddamned heart.

however feel free to post again in 2 hours with a report.

You matched with her on tinder, you fucking autist. Ask her out.

Dude go and have fun, this is a fucking perfect situation for you to be in. Tear shit up and make some new friends. KISS THAT CUTE GIRL. WE BELIEVE IN YOU user

She's into you. Do something about it. Fuck

Went over, she was asleep on a couch. Had a beer and got a meatball sandwich and went home. Should have listened to you guys earlier. I'm not gonna give up hope, she's next door and I'm sure I'll have other chances. If not then oh well, I fucked up.

this is not the ending i wanted to hear

It's not ideal, but free food and a free beer. I'm not complaining.

Get out of your fucking head. If you have any interest in her, make time to be around her and let her know. Otherwise quit being a clit tease and let her know you aren't interested.

Lmao clit tease. Is that a legit thing?

you got pics of girl OP?

>i'm not a social autist
i've got bad news for you user..

I could pull one off Facebook, but I'm not gonna.