Indian here with white gf

You mad whites?

White girls LOVE me.

Stay mad, you're probably a loser virgin that never gets play.

she looks like a chink

As a black guy I'm laughing that anyone from Canada actually thinks they are important

Whites aren't mad we just stay away from Bramptonstan because no one actually likes your curry kind

>that girl
>white

pretty bummed out. im tall white blonde but never got my first kiss yet. so yeah im kind of jelly, give tips?

"white girl"

As a white guy I'm laughing that any niggers actually thinks they are important

She looks asian...

>poo in chew man foo

404 incoming

saged

cucked by a curry nigger with a two inch penis. advice: blackface.

She just loves that she never has to clean your toilet, because it's never been used.

Looks like two chinks.

>White
She looks hispanic with a lot of makeup
Anyone saying she looks asian must have not seen a real asian woman...

She could pass for half-asian

Good for you, Habib. Glad youre admitting your own race of women arent worth fucking

Aside from the fact she's clearly mud blood, and I'm not saying white countries don't all have trailer trash that would consider dating you, but frankly you can have them.... I don't want em. Stop talking about your one random anecdotal case like it's all white women. When I talk to smart women they don't think curry is attractive.

White vag stinks

Americans can't bantz guys Amirite?
>*jealousy abounds

I was really surprised when I first met an Indian.
First day of uni I had to sit in a room full of them, and the fucking stench was incredible. So much body odour and curry. Why do they smell so much like curry?

Indians are the shittiest people aside from niggers. Stupid culture/caste system, ugly, smell like shit and they're usually sociopaths depending on how rich their family is. This poo nigger is a perfect example.

Aside from that, the fat cunt in the pics is maybe a 6 and looks like a mongrel.

She's clearly Asian. Europeans don't have these facial features. Unless they're mixed.

I never wanted to date a scat fetishist anyway.