I have $30 on Steam, what games should I buy for the summer sale?

I have $30 on Steam, what games should I buy for the summer sale?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/435400
store.steampowered.com/bundle/3691/Life_is_Strange_Before_the_Storm_Deluxe_Edition/
steamcommunity.com/id/Reimuchan
youtu.be/aTepWULhdck
store.steampowered.com/app/476530/Children_of_a_Dead_Earth/
steamcommunity.com/id/7575463456254542132/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094055087
store.steampowered.com/sub/132479/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640
steamcommunity.com/id/Killgo231/
store.steampowered.com/app/437790/No_One_But_You__Original_Soundtrack/
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013514936
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645
steamcommunity.com/id/bluflare1/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/
steamcommunity.com/id/solarcord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno, what games are you interested in? If you link your profile or give me a general idea of your tastes I can recommend you some bomb games

Op here
I'll honestly try anything out, it could be a shooter, an RPG or like I said, anything.

Csgo + lot of skins, bet on websites and ez 60$ for MOAR games

Shooter
-Metro 2033/Last light
can never go wrong with the metro series. The shooting mechanics are great and it has a good immersive environment to boot. the story is linear though

sniper ghost warrior 3 - just bought this and I'm enjoying it. It's pretty much a farcry out in the russian wilderness. The story is just okay but the side missions are amazing and I won't be bored with this for a while. You should check out it's gameplay to see if you like it.

RPG
Witcher 3 is good, but the combat is a bit shit.

Sleeping dogs - holy shit this game is a masterpiece. If you like GTA but with martial arts then this is the game for you

Stranger of sword city - old school japanese dungeon crawling rpg. Hard as fuck though, but interesting premise

Dragon's dogma dark arisen - one of the best combat systems ever made in an rpg. Your attacks feel meaty and strong. The world is a bit small though cause the team ran out of budget

cont.

Executive assault
Dude, this shit is an indie hidden gem. It's an rts with a really interesting mechanic: instead of destroying the enemy base you need to kill the enemy executive. You control your executive in 1st person view with weapon and all and you design your base around how you will best defend yourself.

Not only that, you can take direct control of any unit in the field in 1st person view to change the genre on the fly. It's fun as fuck

Styx master of shadows - fucking awesome stealth game. You can feel the love the devs put into the game and the gameplay is great. It's hard af though

There's a valve pack with all of the valve games for $20 I think

Shadow of Mordor.

rimworld

Pain train, yo.

Crimzon Clover is pretty good if you're into bullet hell.

Players unknown

Buy us all bad rats. its like 52cents.

Would you be willing to gift me a $6 game?

Is stardew valley worth buying? I have $10

what game?

Just download harvest moon with GBA emulator. they are pretty much the same thing

Find your closest friend on steam. Use all the money to buy as many copies of Bad Rats as possible and gift them ALL to him. If this post is dubs or higher you must do this.

haven't played stardew valley, but it looks way better than harvest moon.
harvest moon is a bad game, you can only like it if you have a week to force yourself to care about it. this is why only kids enjoy it.

playing starview valley made me feel like I was working, without the getting paid part. But hey if you like toiling your virtual back go for it

please any richfag can help me? I want to gift "Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed" but i can't afford it. Could someone be kind enough to help me please?

steamcommunity.com/id/kafatasy

You fuckers are why we can't have any threads simply relating to the sale when it's time. Go find your begging threads like the worthless peasants you are.

Verdun

can i beg for this game anons?

store.steampowered.com/app/435400

thx

Nah. You ain't getting shit.

okey T-T

Fuck off. Gimme a damn good reason why I should give you anything and I might consider it.

i dont have any reason also u will bully me so thx anyways

Because you're acting tsundere and you secretly like me

Nah. I'm just sick of idiots like you thinking you can cash in on free shit acting all pitiful like the rest.
b-baka

I would really appreciate the Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Deluxe Edition from greenmangaming. It's $24.99 and this version isn't available on steam because it's personalized there.

I played the original Life is Strange (all the episodes) and I'm a huge fan. Hope you consider my request user. :)

[email protected]

that why i dont have any reason

>cash in on free shit acting all pitiful like the rest

i dont really care if u gift me or not, cuz the only one who decide that is u

>begging for a fucking $25 game
>not even giving steam profile

yeah no

Ah well it was worth a try. Thanks anyways user

>Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Deluxe Edition from greenmangaming

are u retarded that version is in steam u faggot

store.steampowered.com/bundle/3691/Life_is_Strange_Before_the_Storm_Deluxe_Edition/

what a fuckign retarded i hope u dont get it

Yeah, whatever you say. Unless you simply come out and admit that you can't/won't buy shit in the first place without any guilt trip, you won't get shit. Keep acting like you have a chance. Cause it won't make a lick of difference to the people that see through your sad excuse as to why you can't afford shit.

Op can i get dark soul 3 ringed city dlc? I cant buy it since no sale..

ok thx for u words....

but my chances of getting it is 0% i never put my id
so i have 0% chances

also im out

PEACE

the truth is that i have a crush on you and i just feel like i don't have a right to do so since i don't even know you properly i mean i have no idea about your favourite food or your favourite animal and it just makes me so sad i mean it's really weird to have a crush on person who is almost completely stranger to me but hah i guess that that is the world of adults since people meet in dark souls online and stuff but i guess that when you meet someone online on some crappy pvp match you at least know something idk idk im sorry i'm weird and fucked up and a mess and i really apologize for being creepy i never wanted to act like that and it really makes me sad since now you must think that i'm a creep or something well i am a creep but i don't want to be a creep but yeah im too weak so i can't really change myself and yeah okay bye

>GTAV
>MGSV
>Dark souls 3
>Witcher 3

user I think you can afford your games

this one
youtu.be/aTepWULhdck

Feel free to make it a meme from someone who obsess with me in darksouls online brotha.

Just want to play dark souls again...

I only brought discounted game in steam.
Sadly, they didnt give sale for dark souls 3 dlc this years.

you telling me that shit wasn't copypasta? damn

try getting the dlcs from him

Arma 3 with all the expansion packs is 25 bucks

Yeah i like to doing weird shit as invaders in dark souls 3 like stalking enemy player from behind who are defeating monster then get confused because no one assault them and going back to my world when the enemies infront of boss gate or make some weird shit pose in the middle of arena for being friendly pose and shit.

Dont know but i really like it because it is somewhat comfy and peaceful, someone maybe who get those things and try being friendly to me send me those message

It's personalized there user. Meaning you can only buy it for yourslef

I'll give out a couple of games. But I want a good reason for me to gift it to you.

Can I ask you to consider me user? I'm a huge fan of the original LIS and Before the Storm looks awesome. Much appreciated. :)

Just want darksouls dlc tbh

I've always been fascinated by space games and the physics that go into 3d movement.

A physics student made Children of dead earth to stimulate space combat using realistic physics, mimicing radiation, inertia, heat mechanics, and fluid dynamics as closely as possible to make this game and I want to experience it.

store.steampowered.com/app/476530/Children_of_a_Dead_Earth/
steamcommunity.com/id/7575463456254542132/

I don't have a complex reason
I'm currently on university and I live at a shitty 3rd world country, and basically my money for games is what is left of what my parents give me for university
thanks for the chance man
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094055087

Because I want a game for free and can't pay for it because I don't get paid till next paycheck.
Nothing else. Just want free shit.

Your honesty is refreshing, tell me your ID

user could I ask for Metal Gear Solid V Pack please? I last played a Metal Gear game on the PS2 and it would be so awesome to relive the experience again

store.steampowered.com/sub/132479/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640

steamcommunity.com/id/Killgo231/ just a serb who cant buy shit online low paying job and only dina cards which steam doesnt accept RSD anything from my wishlist pls kind user

fake 100$+ on steam wallet

well, if that is obviously too expensive, I really want to music dlc on a VN.

store.steampowered.com/app/437790/No_One_But_You__Original_Soundtrack/

The musician is really talented and I want to listen to it on my ipod. Already tried looking on youtube but couldn't find the ost there to download

Seriously, I don't want shit. Just give it to someone else in the next thread who gives the same reaction and acutally posts their ID. Glad someone thinks the same way.

Thanks user my Steam ID is steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/ I want Nier Automata

can i add u? and tell my reason?

Liar

what a fucking liar. sleven stop stealing games from other anons you fucking worthless jew

No tell me your reason here and post ID

No ID no game

Not donating money to paypal sorry bud.

Straight to the point. I like it. Give me your steam url.

>378 games.
No. Just no....

I'll give you some shit out of your wishlist. Add me on steam.

Everyone above who I told you can have a game, my steam url is www.steamcommunity.com/id/c4arab

I'm sending you a friend request

Same fag trying to impersonate me. Fuck off and die.

samefag

games
haha, 90% of it are shitty games i bought to profit from cards

u are not goign to gift me btw we have the same numbers

my reason will be im so fucking hyped for a game that comes in october an dis teh 1st of my whislist

user would you consider mine please? Just want to see Solid Snake again :)

nice personal army request

guessing this fagot got stomped in cs:go by this guy

probably

Here

Remember dark souls 3 dlc ringed city

That's okay user Have a good day. :(

btw i also love dark souls

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013514936

If the fag with 350 games isnt gonna get anything, what makes your chronic begfag alt-using script-using ass think you're getting anything with your 700+ games?

that is too try to update the insult , u know the alt acc dont work , no?

was he legit user?

Yes I'm legit. I gave him GTA V. It was on his wishlist.

Angels with scaly wings.

Get Rainworld, it's a fucking badass Slugcat simulator. Survival and you're never locked in animations so you only have yourself to blame on death

look ur twitch

I'll spill the beans and be honest. I recently got a job at Target and started working 1.5 weeks ago. It will be a month till i get paid. I can't afford the game i want at the minute. I'm 18.5 btw and am about to start college.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645

Check your steam account profile comments.

I responsed to your question

user here who got gta V i can confirm he is legit and i reccomend keeping him as a friend he has great words of wisdom

I just want Xcom2 dlc reinforcements pack only because my pc in the past could not play any xcom games, and it was a toaster now that I have another better pc to play it I want the full dlc of the game for fun.

steamcommunity.com/id/bluflare1/wishlist

I hope you consider me user, and bless you for doing a great thing.

user I would be happy to get Dragon Quest Heroes II, I'm a huge fan of JRPGs I'm just completely flat broke and can't afford it steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/

nice, enjoy, what country you from? (curious for your time)

And my wishlist is also pretty small besides the black desert stuff which I'll buy on my own.

its almost 8 in the morning and im a serb my dude

I can give you my copy of killing floor I was gonna trade it for Neo scavenger but that has not worked out

is that a berserk wallpaper i see there?

I would like to get berserk, looks like a lot of fun, I just can't afford it. If there's a chance you could send it to me I would be really grateful steamcommunity.com/id/solarcord

yeah it is it used to be whit a black background after the 21st episode of berserk 2017 i took their recolored page from the anime (low on budget to put the finishing touches of the transformation) and yes im a huge berserk fan

I have killing floor 1 already

nice after you finish the game you can read the manga right around the 250/260 chapter if you are interested in the series my friend \o/

nice
berserk is god tier
but the recent anime...couldn't watch a hole episode

i got used to the cgi i hate it but at the same reason i like it the last episode wont be a dissapointment as the latest episode was 50% 2D and 50% CGI