You know what time it is boys!

You know what time it is boys!

My favorite time

Time for bat butt?

also horsecock round like 6

Time for all butts!

I oddly wanna fuck his cock like it was a fleshlight.

Anytime :3

That works.

I think that fetish is called "docking" or sumthin.

I think it's really hot >///>

more gay horses!

Getting defensive just because I've called you out? I haven't even commented on your tastes. Just the way you respond to people.

That came waaaay later though. There was a time where gfurthreads actually had content - like now. There has been years now where it's been a circlejerk between avatarfags with little to no content. I'm glad it's on its way back.

inb4
>buh if u wan jerk off go 2 e621 xD

let's get some bumpin on!

Artist's name?

Tastes aren't really something you can justly call someone out on unless it's immoral.
That's just faulting to adhom.

>a male zebra can cum gallons
I want a zebra bf

Look, I already know your game, and I'm not in the mood to play it. You're accusing me of being defensive by saying "k" and not entertaining you by trying to argue. But whatever, you believe whatever you want. I couldn't care less. Good day.

Avatarfags are the worst, why can't they at least just be namefags

so long, gay Bowser

King-Hime

what the hell, no diaperfur????

It's always been a circlejerk. Tripfags, namefags, and avatarfags have been around for years and years. They will always be around too. Lelric had been avataring for a while prior to my joining and I started in 2013.

n o

whats your pvp build?

same :(

Oh oh oh oh I know

>because lick our shit

Hence why I did not.

You don't carry a conversation long enough to know if a game is even being played. Yet you'll still call avatarfags trash all the same. It's ironic.

Yeah. Fuck avatar fags.
We anons want our threads back.

y e s

amen

yeah

Nice comeback dude,

Get out avatar fag! These are our threads!

You've been hoodwinked little summerfriend.

where're my fellow zeeb lovers at?

Let's take our threads back because we can't just make our own or use the multiple web sites that are dying due to lack of content because we post ours here where they last maybe 2 hours and are gone.

now that diaperkun is here there's no reason not to

You're playing a game with someone who does this all the time. I know who you are, and I know you like to argue, just like me. But keep pleading ignorance, it's amusing. I don't even care about anything else now. I just want to see how far you'll take that card.

I got a friend talking about Path of Exile and at first it was interesting but now I want him to stop. He has been talking about it for an hour.

Hey, if we cum at the same time, one at a time should do

get nae nae'd

I like how you think of me as a friend

roy stop replying to him

Hey, how have you been?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Namefags and tripfags have been around. 2013 is only 4 years ago, nowhere close to 8-10. I'm not trying to make this sound like a dickmeasuring contest, but you missed out on the days when gfur threads had content. This whole calling something a gfur thread and posting like three pictures of actual gfur whereas everything else is filled with reaction pictures from webcomics is kinda stupid.

I'm fine with it being a circlejerk and people meeting up and having awkward orgies, but the least you can do is post content, right?

Then again, maybe I'm just nostalgic.

>I won't play your game
>I want to see how far you'll take this
>Literally playing the game

Am I your friend Diaper user?

we're all friends here

That's my game, not his. He wants to start shit, fine. I'll just play my own way.

>2013
You're kidding, right?

Kind of seems counter intuitive and you're just "playing his game" either way.

Yeah they don't need to go to the plentiful dying chatrooms and forums because this place works. They don't need to make their own threads because they can just claim that gfur threads are just this way and take whichever thread over.
>xd

Somebody have that comics with a guy who want to try to suck dicks he has glasses maybe a dog furry, get to some locker room and get wasted by a bear and a horse, it's a old comic u haven't see here in a while, got it for me ?

If you honestly think that way then you really have no idea who I am at all.

Just think for one second. If all I wanted to do was argue, why would I have been so careful to avoid making any allegations as to your sexual activities? I can easily just call insults if all I want to do is argue.

I am well how are you, been a while since I've seen this avatar
Let the summerfags summer kiddo, only we know the struggle.