My parents are in desperate need of the super pill, basically, they think niggers are good people...

My parents are in desperate need of the super pill, basically, they think niggers are good people, and for over 6 months now I've been trying to redpill them about niggers and how they're subhuman trash, but they won't buy it. And the fuckers even lectured me about how niggers need to be respected and all that, it's fuckin' bullshit. So the job I have for you people is to basically throw in a bunch of evident facts and basically as much information that you can access about how niggers are trash and should all die, give me all of it. Even stuff about the jews.

>Detroit

See you in hell

niggers are 94% more likely to end up in prison that white people. keep fighting the good fight. you have many trump supporters on your side fighting also.

Funny how when you age and your brain develops you learn how to learn deeper truths beyond surface numbers.

Dont worry, user. Youre in the "i know everything" stage of life. You'll get there kiddo.

OP here, I told my parents about Detroit and Chicago and their response was that white people are the cause. Can we bring out the big guns yet? The truth bombs?

>94% more likely

Lets dissect that number with math. Hard i know but cmon lets give it a try.

94% looks like a staggering number. Until you have a population of 300,000,000.
If for example (and i know these arent actual numbers) 1 in 1000 white people.went to jail and the black population was equal (which i know it isn't but hold up) it would mean 2 out of 1000 black people are in jail. A "94% increase" only works when youre talking a significantly large portion of the population. Which means if half the white people were in jail, almost all the black people would be in jail. Thats when numbers like that actually matter.

Adjust it for the actual population and youre looking at 4 of 1000 or 5 of 1000. I dont know i dont feel like going that far but 6 tops.

So because of those 6 out of 1000.. You wish to condemn despise and eliminate the other 994?

Statistical numbers can easily be skewed and made to be misleading if you are either selling an agenda to people who dont understand them, or youre just an idiot.

Your parents are right and you should listen to them instead of trying to be such an edgy little faggot.

How old are you, twelve? I'm guessing twelve. Go to your room.

You pull the race card more often than blacks tbh

INB4 all our souls are connected to each other via quantum tunneling, it's the truth, sending positive thoughts out for all

Thanks received and sending our love and good energy to all our nodes

Shut up darkie.

MUH PURANTS DUN DUNDERTAND MI

Fuck you kid

Race card

Imo, you should be weary of niggers, but they ought to be respected/ignored until you see indications of niggery. Quit pushing your shit on your poor folks you fag leech.

I see nothing wrong with niggers. Prove me wrong.

TOO FUCKING EDGEY BRO.

Just kill yourself, you're useless.

They're still human.

They're just not doing a good job at it.

OP here... I expected more of my Aryan brothers. I'm 18 btw

Bite the fucking curb.
Can't prove stupid wrong. Stupid does what stupid wants.
Underage faggot.

Every race has it's bad people. you shouldnt judge a whole race based on a stereotype but that doesnt mean the stereotype doesnt have some truth behind it

Good point. I mean, look at Obama. He's seems to be doing pretty well for himself. And Kanye. That nigga met with trump.

LONG LIVE EL MONSTRO.

PRAISE HIM.

when the teacher says 2+2=red bubble flame waffle guess what it doesnt matter how old i am im gonna call bullshit.

AFREECAH MY WHITE DEVIL SADIST FASCIST NAZI TERRORIST MAYONAISE OFFICE WORKER.

Hope this helps user

Son, is that you?

Good of you to acknowledge math. Ill point you to my second post. Another user (or you) claimed black people are 94% more likely to be in jail.
This is where age and a brain come into play. And what i meant by deep truths behind surface numbers.

Consider killing yourself you agenda pushing reverse SJW