Started watching it last week. It's pretty great

Started watching it last week. It's pretty great.
My guess is Sup Forums ironically hates it but what's your opinion?

whatever

Sup Forums hates it because Elliot was depicted as having sex one time with a junkie. All the self-insert magic went away.

A reasonable person would be correct in describing it as the best show currently airing.

It gets worse towards the end of the first season, and WAY worse in Season 2.

mr. reddit

it's popular on REDDIT so I HATE IT

It's great, only people that don't get it dislike it.

It's funny seeing people who don't get it, liking it though.

Just wait until season 2 my man. They derailed it to the extreme.

Just watch season 1 and not 2 because its pure garbage.

I like it, here are my reasons why
>cool cinematography
>comfy setting
>about a group of edgy hacker fags who want to change the world but instead fuck everything up
>now have to deal with the consequences
>reveals more and more about past events with each episode

Things that annoy me:
>E corp owns 90% of world consumer debt... just because they do, don't make us explain shit
>Elliot's insanity shit can go too far at parts
>takes itself to seriously sometimes

Overall I am enjoying it though.

Why are all the characters so unlikeable?
Why does this show take itself so seriously?
Why does everyone hail this show as a second coming of Christ?

t comes off to me as a poor mans Breaking Bad., As it is very cinematic but people read way to much into every little detail trying to find a larger meaning.

It would be better if it was just a mini-series

>Why are all the characters so unlikeable?
because it mirrors reality
>Why does this show take itself so seriously?
it doesn't really though
>Why does everyone hail this show as a second coming of Christ?
i dont know

I'm up to date with episodes. I like the 2nd season more than the first one though there's significant lack of hacking in there.

>making a thread about a twist-heavy show you haven't finished yet

Get out of here user, you gonna git spoiled.

>Why does this show take itself so seriously?
wat

inb4 Wellick is another alter ego of Elliot

I unironically think its trash. It seems like it's well made, but I disliked all the characters and did not care at all about what they were doing.

impossible because of the steel mountain scene

watching being john malcovich, what does it mean!?!?

inb4 everyone is eliot

if this happens or Tyrell is confirmed dead I will literally kill myself

There's also a possibility he's locked in the trunk of the car Elliot was sleeping in.

>record scratch
>HOL UP, YOU MEAN THIS WAS JUST A DREAM
>Elliot wakes up after falling from the window
>Elliot's dad never had cancer
>E corp was just made up in his mind as "Elliot corp"
>marries Angela and they both start their own computer shop
calling it right now

I like the theory that he's living in Elliot's apartment

I liked this bit and wish it went on for the entire episode.

When he monologues is he just breaking the 4th wall or is he talking to someone else?

I fully expect E-mail to do some sort of "and then he woke up" ending in the finale, but then it'll turn out he was just baiting.and have an actual ending.

kind of breaking the fourth wall, since we're his imaginary friend

Yeah, me too. It felt like a wasted potential. They should've keep cracking jokes at the Elliot's expense for full hour.
I liked that they at least acknowledged what happened in next episodes though.

S1 is fantastic. 2 is pretty good. I have a feeling the payoff is going to worth it, and retroactively we'll have a better feeling about it overall.

So the Chinese want to destroy American economy and install communis everywhere.

Honestly, season 2 is becoming a chore for me. I'm like 2 episodes behind and don't care. Probably won't bother with season 3.

no, white rose just wants all the money to himself to buy more girl clothes

Rami Malek is fucking fantastic. That's all.

>all that happens
>Elliot looks at camera
>"If only..."
>shows the REAL ending

I literally gave myself shivers typing that out, god i hope that's how it ends now.

He really his. It's rare that I fear for an actor's soul.

Season 1 was complete kinobait
Season 2 is a kinodeconstruction of what Season 1 was about
Which is why plebs don't get that Season 2 is superior.

So we're all in agreement that Elliot will reunite with fsociety to battle the dark army while Angela tears Ecorp down from the inside, right?

>I swear this was the last-last time I've lied to you

>let's shake on it

No, she'll realize that she hates poor people for their arrogance.
Angela is another great character. When we met her in first season I thought she'll be just 'childhood sweetheart #1' character. I'm glad they're doing something original with her.

I love Mr. Cutie

What is he thinking?

>90s

Too many cooks

>Elliot dies of a seizure

I'M GAAAAAY

>SEASON 1 good
>Season 2 meh

the pleb opinion

>I copy Sup Forums's general opinion

Explain to me why you think this. Personally I've enjoyed Season 2 as much as Season 2 if not more so.

It seems more like a plot between gook and jew to consolidate their power, it seems that E-corp is trying to take control through installing their own currency, maybe white rose will try to fuck jew's plans up, or use Elliot to help make that easier.

Basically, yea

>we should use the lead attorney's house as a base of operations because ___________

did you watch the last episode?
Darlene picked the spot because she wanted to kill "The Executioner"

I CANT.

I FUCKING CANT, ALRIGHT?

I FOLLOW THE HERD MENTALITY BECAUSE IM UNABLE TO FORM MY OWN OPINION.

NOW JUST FUCK OFF!

they're focusing too much on Angela. They want to show her inner struggle in advancing her career and taking down Ecorp. The problem is the actress isn't strong enough to carry it and they should show more interactions between her and her dad

They spent 4 episodes to show Elliot's struggle between him and Mr. Robot that could have easily been narrowed down to 2 episodes.

Email struggles writing anything past hackers and druggies. Realistic hacking and Hackers are the show's bread and butter and what sets it apart.Every other character feels like a tired cliche from the gang members and the FBI agents.
I have other complaints but that's from the top of my head

No, that was clearly not the plan. She didn't even know that the tazer would kill her. She also spent time trying to find info to blackmail her before she even tazed her.

>want to argue
>agree with everything

You're a cunt. I still enjoy Season 2 a lot, though thankfully I tend to really enjoy things that the majority see as "meh" at best.

but she did know. She went through the emails and said she has a heart condition. She openly admitted she wanted to do it but was afraid to.

The plan was to track her GPS and leave before she comes home. They were so focused on the FBI messages that they lost track.

>She didn't even know that the tazer would kill her

Y-you believed that? She said it acting guilty as fuck and the fat guy even called her out on it. Then you see her go on the PC after and you see her HAVE THOSE EMAILS OPEN.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST user PAY ATTENTION

I think it was more she wanted to get close to see if she could do it, and didn't fully intend to do it like she said on the train.

This user 100%

Mr Robot is fun, while running into becoming melodramatic or ridiculous on occasion.

>moran complains Mr Robot is too serious
>screencap of Alf running over a character in his convertible
>laugh track while mom puts her cigarette out on Darlene's arm and punches her in the face
>Angela fucking old guys
>in a moment of panic Elliot looks toward the camera and Mr Robot yells at him because the audience doesn't know shit and can't help him

it's only in the most recent two episodes that shit has FINALLY started to happen

the first 6 episodes should have been done in 4 at most

>She didn't even know that the tazer would kill her.
She did
>She also spent time trying to find info to blackmail her before she even tazed her.
To satiate the others

>team up with Dark Army
fuck no

FBI is gonna catch Darlene

Angela is gonna align with E-Corp on whatever the master plan is

DA is gonna clean house and try to use Darlene as leverage against Elliot

Tyrell is gonna fuck everything up as a wildcard working for Elliot.

>he thinks Philip Price is a Jew name

oh Sup Forums

I started watching last week and was pretty into it until the whole "DUDE WEIRD MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SCHIZOPHRENIA MAGIC, IDK WHATS REAL ANYMORE LMAO"

dropped 2 episodes into season 2

it's also written by a massive liberal faggot who tries to pump as many PC diversity hipster pandering into 1 hour as he possibly can

probably the most reddit tier show on all of television right now

I like Slater tho

>please stop touching me

>team up with Dark Army
His post says battle them, not team up

Jews are very notorious for changing their name to fit in

Also
>Elliot on adderall
>Elliot interacting with people

where's the kawaii anime girls though

It's getting worse and worse each episode. I loved first seaon. This one's slow, circumstantial and Elliot's story is boring as fuck.

>team up with the dark army

Anons post doesn't say that

You have to 18 to post here. Next time use more greentext to fit in.

This show is the greatest pleb filter.

It's not really thank intelligent of a show, but you can always tell who dislike it because they can't follow basic clues from the show, like how:

Darlene knew about the heart condition, and didn't really check the GPS because part of her wanted to murder her already

Duck Philips is either a plant for Price or Whiterose

Cisco was trying to protect Darlene so that the DA wouldn't murder her, not trying to sell her out.

etc

>into it before the personality what is real issue

so basically you watched the entire pilot

>written by a liberal
>the most anti-capitalist show on television
no fucking shit, though email at least is smart enough that all of fsociety gets royally btfo
>reddit tier show
thismemeagain.jpg
>I like Slater tho
it's really impossible not to, he just sounds like a snide dick so well

>She didn't even know that the tazer would kill her

wut. Ofc she did. It was just a lie she told to other hackers.
Later when she talks to her boyfiriend she admits she was planning to kill her, and thought she will hesitate when the time comes, yet she didn't

yeah at like the turn of the fucking century you aspie

Jews have no reason to hide in the United States in 2016, they have plenty of power and influence and lobbies to protect themselves

>Cisco was trying to protect Darlene so that the DA wouldn't murder her, not trying to sell her out.
this was incredibly obvious

>Darlene knew about the heart condition
well duh

>didn't really check the GPS because part of her wanted to murder her already
too much of a stretch
she could have easily seen them and escaped, she wouldn't have left something like that to chance
they were just so caught up in everything that they ALL forgot to monitor the gps

the vcr tape that darlene first recorded onto that 'broke' will end up being found and shows her face

>It's not really thank intelligent of a show

>mid/late 20s virgin nu-male loser who works in engineering or IT and still spends his time on a shithole message board arguing with teenagers detected

her instagram pc of that slasher movie will get found out

>using Everybody Wants To Rule The World instead of Mad World or Shout
>not using Megadeth's Sweating Bullets somewhere

>Not Britney Spears Toxic

>no Chumbawamba

>not Tupac's Amerika's Most Wanted

Not if only.

I want him to go completely off the deep end and be some catatonic committed person and in his mind his life's fine, he has kids, he has a wife, etc. as he's fully accepted the madness

le fite club xd mr robot is not real

>circumstantial

Nice long meaningless word you pretentious cunt

>start watching
>ok he's supposed to be a nerd but smashes his drug dealer in the first episode, whatever
>ok the corporation guy is a literal caricature of evil who beats up homeless guys, whatever
>PLOT TWIST AMNESIA, THAT WAS HIS SISTER ALL ALONG
>D R O P P E D

best thing about the show was the swedish guys pregnant wife desu, shes a qt

>nerds never have sex
>watching part of a tv series and complaining about the plot not making sense

Oh fuck off you cunt