Any Chicago bros willing to help a brother out?

Any Chicago bros willing to help a brother out?

I just moved here and finding a job I can get to regularly has been tough. I've been doing gigs on craigslist for cash but I haven't picked up on anything in a couple days. I also have about a gram of grass I could sell for cheap, my roommate left it here before he bailed and went to san fran for the next two weeks.

I really hate begging but I've been eating ramen the last week and I haven't had meat in a while.

If any richanons outside of chicago are reading I'd be willing to weird shit for paypal money I guess, nothing sexual I have a little bit of dignity left, but down for weird funny shit idk.

How come you can't get a Dunkin' Donuts job or something

Spoderman has a present for you

I just graduated and the job search has been rough, I'm pretty close to just saying fuck it and working at the subway near me tho. but the last couple weeks I've been living day to day

If someone put poop on a slice of pizza I'd probably think about eating it tbh.

You never realize how good meat bread and cheese is until you go without it for a couple weeks

Where'd you go to school? Why can't you just take a shit entry level in your field in your home city. Fuck i lived with my folks the first 2 years out of college while I was working

If I can't find anything by august i'll probably do that, wouldn't have nearly enough dough to get back home at this point though

How long have you been applying to places?

Since like march, was pretty tough watching all my friends get jobs with the big 4 and ge and shit like that while I can't even get an interview with shit tier companies

Did you have a shitty gpa? It shouldn't be that hard OP...

3.2, which was like average for my major. I just never interned anywhere or networked because I had a lot of depression issues during college, I still kinda do but its a lot better than it was

How do you pay rent?

Fuck I keep replying to the wrong shit

I don't, been pretty much just bumming off my roommate whos a friend from college. Got a job in the city thats starting up in august and ive been crashing on his couch since graduation

Hey OP I'm in Chicago and could help you out, how much you need?

Haha jk fuck you poorfag

damn you got me

:/

Maybe open an AirBnB etc.? I'm in the same situation, maybe you could try asking a nearby Church for some help. Gotta stay positive in times of need.

Shoe on head for $.01 paypal

Sound funny, but it's all I have; I can send $0.48CAD to your PayPal.

I would but I'd have nowhere to go then and its not really my place to rent out.

I've been sticking through trying to keep my head straight so far but this past week of ramen has been pretty tough, and I'm starting to run out.

>I'm in the same situation
Sorry to hear that mate, I grew up pretty poor so I'm not a stranger to any of this but it always sucks nonetheless. I wish the best of luck to you though mate

Always stay positive, do you really need that computer when you have a cell phone etc.?

Damn man even that would great every little bit helps if you can spare it

[email protected]

Yet you won't do shoe on head for a penny, OP confirmed fag

I'm just going off an iphone4 right now, got that, clothes, an old suit from high school to do interviews in, and some personal items and stuff. Running out of shampoo though which kinda sucks

damn two identical dubs in a row, nice

anyways I in no way believe that was a serious offer, but am willing to do it anyways

Look for a food bank, they usually provide such toiletries

>Poorfagging this hard

For Christs sake OP just go downtown and suck some dudes off for 10 bucks each

>screenshotting a picture that you could easily just save

Nigga wut

Yeah its getting to that pretty much

Do you need to have proof you're poor or how does that all work out?

Here in Canada all you need is an ID, unsure of the US, BTW did you get that small donation?

You seem like a nice guy, I'll donate this rare pepe

I hadn't checked it until now but yes I did! Thank you kind user it came out to 35c american

I recently started doing swagbucks but that takes forever to even make 10c worth of points so 35c means a lot as dumb as that may sound.

I'm thinking about buying a pack of hotdogs soon I miss meat so much haha

Oh god.. Well if it isn't another beg thread.

You're pathetic OP get a fucking job. Why even beg on Sup Forums you're in Chicago go beg on the streets you dumb fuck

>begging for money
>iPhone4

Nigger sell that shit for 10 bucks and buy a fucking burrito

I admit I'm in a pretty pathetic place haha, I'm not sure I look homeless enough to make any money doing that though

Get lifecucked faggot

I need the phone to find a job and communicate though :\

Pony up ;)

Woops

Damn I might send you money just out of pity for that hairline

>that aggressive MPB
No wonder you can't get a job

Nigger youre probably poor cause you spend all your money on shit Js

Please do :)

Why does this thread have so many comments..

Them almost trips, RIP

Damn how much does a Pepe like that go for

Eh I've had these since high school, plus they were a birthday gift from an ex

Chicagofag reporting

Post your dick and a selfie and I might consider letting you suck me off for some money

shoe on head made me lul. a child's laughter is worth more than moneys

Nice dubs but no thanks haha.

I was looking more for someone to meet up and get me a burger or send me a pizza or something

>child's

MODS

Underage b&

U hoar

$.01 sent. I will now up the ante

$.02 if you show tits

Didn't receive $.01 nice try bud.
Will post tits of you actually send it though.

Fuck it I'll probably post tits anyways

7... 7 what?

OP won't deliver, bug surprise

Is this just a general beg thread then?

Anyone care to gift me anything on steam?

>bug surprise

Why does the cgi in that look better than the fucking king kong movie that just came out

Have you tried mugging old ladies

I don't have any weapons :/

2 hours of this thread and all you've gotten is 36 cence. You literally could've sucked off 8 or 9 dudes by now OP

There is an ace moving warehouse just outside Chicago. Work there, get paid in cash. I work for a moving company, and I was just at the warehouse Wednesday. It's an atlas agent, if that helps your search

Just looked it up its pretty far out there it would be near impossible for me to get to it ;/

thanks for the tip though user I'll keep it in mind if I can get the right transpo

STop being a pussyass Faggot and suck this anons dick

No problemo OP, hell any moving company would do the trick. I'm partial to atlas because I work for them

I'll give you 0.00001 btc if you delete this thread

ehhhh that's like 3c

Fuck off poorfag

:(

Post address I'll send you a swat tea- I mean pizza. I'll send you pizza

hmmm, what was that first part?

/thread

This is why you always do internships these days. Economy is still shit in a fair amount of places and companies are still playing the "let's higher for the lowest price" game unless you can show you're above and beyond the rest.

Get a crappy job, earn some quick cash, DO NOT spend the cash unless you absolutely need to (food, bathroom stuffs, etc.). Save up enough money and work your way up.

If you're still near your college, go to their employment department and see if they have any internships available or if they know anything about work related to your degree in the local area. If you're an alumni, they're likely to help you and, at some schools, they are required to help you since you went there.

As far as your gpa goes, companies really don't care about grades (as long as your not full-on retarded). They don't even care about clubs, honor societies, or anything other "special" bullshit that college try to shove down your throat these days. All they care about is: Can you do the job well?

College was on the east coast, and they don't really have that great of an employment office, or at least it hasn't really gotten me anywhere so far.

I really do regret not doing any internships but my mental health was suffering from school and it would've been difficult if I didn't take the summer break off to focus on therapy and stuff like that, it just kinda sucks I guess.

Thanks for the advice though I'm at the point where I'm probably just gonna fill out an application at subway or 7/11 or something monday and just work as much as I can there.

I just got kinda blindsided the last couple weeks with my roommate randomly leaving and then having to pay for food and stuff by myself

Step 1: Get off of Sup Forums
Step 2: Stop being poor
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit

>stop being poor

Fuck I didn't even think of that

On another note do you think it would be a good idea to just lie on my resume and say I tried to make a startup business that failed as a shitty excuse for why I never did an internship? My degree is business related btw

I've been toying around with that idea because like, it would look like I did something, and how would they ever figure out I was lying

>stop being poor

Lel

Have you considered suicide

>business degree

oh, so you're retarded?

yes
maybe

I feel bad for you OP, but I'm also a cynical shitposter full of disdain and hatred for humanity

Get fucked and die

How does this shitty beg thread have so many replies

edgy