1. Your a cunt

1. Your a cunt
2. How has America benefited or hurt your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Flag
2. Some of their technology is convenient and some of their media is entertaining I guess

They didn't declare war during WW2 even though funland was invading their gay lover the soviet union hand in hand with the germans.

Pretty cool of them.

Americans should stop consuming drugs. Literally the only reason cartels are still in the business. Fucking crackheads.

we've moved onto heroine now

It's collapsing

Everyone gives us shit for our lese majeste laws/military junta but Americans were the ones funding them throughout the 60s and 70s on the philosophy that if Thailand ever abandoned these institutions and became democratic, we would eventually turn communist.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

Came to post this. Also they kept us warm in 1812.

Most heroin comes through Mexico bruh

that's the point...

1. Flag
2. They helped destroying us but then helped rebuilding the country afterwards

1.Russia
2.We've been enemies since 1917

That's your own fault.
You have never embraced Freedomâ„¢.

1. not a coujntry
2. "benefited" meaning that they gave citizenship, neetbux and shit. We're morally worse and now regueton exists.

Canada. I dont know but were a vassal state anyways.

r*ssia has been the enemy of humanity since 1547

I was visiting NY a few years back and stopped at the dow jones Mcdonalds with my GF and next to us there was a girl dunking her fries on the ice.cream.

I hate americans since that moment.

Not true. Canada is it's own completely independent strong country.

That was a great space race we had. Hopefully there is another.

>Not true. Canada is it's own completely independent strong country.

But why? What did Ivan IV ever do to you?

i feel for you, you have autism

mars race next?

Kek. I remember that thread.

I never even considered that. Damn those guys were smart back then.

Sounds great. I'd really like a nice midcentury modern set up on Mars.

i sometimes wish to be an american but then i remember it's not the wonderland of opportunity it was in 1900

Made me smile.

More Kinder eggs for us

Mac and cheese and buffalo wings are a treasure

lel

hurt:nuked!
benefit:murika made us no.2 (current 3 tho) biggest country. thanks

so if you wanna be big country just like nippon, I highly recommend you to get nuked

At first we were them, but when we weren't them they defeated us and now they are us.

Woodrow Wilson pushed for self-determination of nations in A-H monarchy and that's probably why we now exist as an independent country. Czech and Slovak diaspora in America also helped a lot in the establishment of our state.

We're in NATO, sent some troops to Iraq and Afghanistan and buy some military hardware from them.

I don't have a reason to dislike the US because I think their influence has been beneficial to our region (same couln't be said about Latin America or Middle East though).

Our government was forced by Soviets to refuse the Marshall Plan. I have a reason to dislike Russia.

So moral of the story is don't be speak Spanish or be muslim like these folks

where do i start

Fucking kek

no, america didn't, retard.

america has meddled in lots of countries, but none of them became great, except for japan and germany, which had been great powers in the first place. besides, japan wasn't an object of marshall plan.

They stole our empire

1. Flag
2. Thanks to them, we're not spics anymore. They did support a dictator that essentially caused our death spiral.

Japan, you can take these ungrateful pricks back.

you supported him, just like many other dictators around the world, you even let him go to exile in Hawaii when we kicked him out, and about the Death Spiral, we were already declining, he was just the final nail in the coffin.

They branded all our chiquitas and ended up reveling the maggot hearth of our ruling class.

Also they made me what i am.

>Also they made me what i am.
Is that good or bad

I no longer know my dude.

1- Paraguay
2-
Pros: Helped us to get rid of commies, protected our sovereignty against Bolivia and they teach english for free in almost every city in this country
Cons: Installed a dictatorship that lasted for 30+ years
Also we almost had a war against each other, they could've beat our ass off.

kek fucking trump is involved in everything and everyone.

We inherited it.

>Also we almost had a war against each other, they could've beat our ass off.
wut, when?

You guys do realize that's a USA flag. Just saying..

1- Vietnam
2- Retarded children cuz agent orange, yay.