I must have sex with this woman. >She's my sisters friend and we are on >a family vacation right now...

>I must have sex with this woman. >She's my sisters friend and we are on >a family vacation right now. I think >I've been flirting but I don't even know >at this point. I'm at square one still >and I have 3 more days to get her to >have secks

Goddamnit David, get back here and finish what you started!

dump pics

Shit-tier face and boobs. Are you still a virgin or something? If you're not ugly as fuck she should be the one hitting on you, seriously not worth the time.

Not this again....

I agree and OP probably is a raging beta neckbeard fat fuck, however she has that slam pig look to her , just want to ride her out without shame nor mercy

Learn how to green text properly faggot

Abooort mission, abooort mission!!!!!
The troll iss cooming!!!!!

>Fucking >stop >doing >this >shit

You know if you're attractive enough and not a beta faggot you can simply just tell her that you want to fuck. She looks like the type that fucks anybody because of how ugly she is herself lmao

get her drunk

it represents OP's oafish heavy breathing irl. nice work OP, you're a bumbling virgin on the internet too

agreed. shitty face, gross tits, and a big fat gunt.

OP judging by the way she looks you should say 'let's fuck' and she will

what's her pussy taste like?

fishermans wharf at low tide

Is gunt gut+cunt?

I don't fucking care what it represents, if you aren't gonna do it right in the first place don't even begin to fucking do it. I've seen several fucking greentexts like this today, this shit needs to end now

Probably hoping shes finds someone better than you on the trip.

You may have been an option, but i feel youre a very low option, unless she's made an advance at all.

Kayla?

yes. its the same as a fupa

Wasn't this posted two hours ago? The chick has a huge ass. Who cares? Beat off and return to sanity.

>Chill dude >what's youre fucking >problem

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Kik me nocashkilla ill go through my sisters phone if you go through hers while shes sleeping

nah, if she made an advance OP would have gone in hot after he finished choking on his own spit

She wants to fuck you. Just ask

more pics of this uggo

>Drop
>Dead

ask if she wants to watch a movie> pull over the covers it gives you a reason to be touching her

get arm around her / cuddle up.

If she doesn't run from that, you're in.

Let her catch you checking out her tits and when she catches you just smile and say something like oh uhhh. then look away smiling still.

make her drag it out of you that you were checking her out, tell her she looks nice. youll make out, get her tits out.

Should be easy to figure out from there.

Sit down next to her and show her your penis and say it is good

tell her she's fat

ask her to close her eyes. when she asks why, put your butthole to her lips as if you were giving her CPR with your asshole, then fart rapidly before she has a chance to react

that fat fucking thigh

Post more pics.
Is she sleeping in the bed next to yours?

I know, right. But where does it go when she stands up? In her torso? Fucking confusing body

Kek

Ignore them post pics

Chill. It's how magnets work Sup Forumsro

Could work...

Bump for moar

David, where are you?

Those are some big thighs

Please sir, give me an extra helping of more