Are those good specs for an entry level pc?

are those good specs for an entry level pc?
Motherboard ASUS B85M-E
CPU Intel Dual Core 3.2Ghz
HDD 600 Go
8Go RAM
GPU Nvidia Geforce 780 1G
CD/DVD Reader
Multiples ports
Case Fan

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/ca-en/Tower-PCs/CM1745/specifications/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U won't need a case or CPU fan with those specs. Ambient air will be fine. Save yourself about $35.

Main issue is that 1gb gpu vram. Can't do a whole lot unless you don't plan on playing any games at all.

it's pre built, it comes with all of those, for about 225$ USD but top kek at your comment

That's pretty entry level, though 8gb of ram is a good jumping off point for a starter.

but only 1 gig of ram for the GPU isn't that bad if I'm planning to play games like CS GO?

I plan on upgrading some parts in the future (duh) but I just want something to start off with

Just remember to update your motherboard as you update other components. Otherwise you run the risk of overloading the board, making everything else fucking useless until it's replaced.

so I should upgrade the motherboard first? or could it handle a new cpu or gpu first?

You're going to want a better cpu. A dual core is like a Geo Metro. It will run forever if you treat it right, just not very fast. If you have a name brand smartphone made within the last 5 years it's faster.

pics of the interior

>so I should upgrade the motherboard first? or could it handle a new cpu or gpu first?

This is the part where you pay CLOSE attention to the specs of your motherboard when buying parts. There's different slots for different processors and different pin slots for different video cards.

I don't know a lot about specs and shit, but isn't it already dual core? should I opt for AMD?

That's not a bad entry level pc. Though since you're using a factory fan for your CPU instead of a water cooling unit you'll be limited on what you can get, CPU wise. Thankfully the price for water cooling has gone down quite a bit since its introduction.

could I just change the fan for an aftermarket one? and does the graphic's card look like the one in the description (geforce 780)?

You can probably get away with it but don't expect much over 60 fps

Sorry, I didn't know you already had it. I thought you were planning on putting one together. The deal is: It's pretty old and you'll have a hard time finding parts for it that are better. None of the parts are compatible with newer components. I'd say just use it for now and save up to build a better one later on down the road.

I'm playing on a macbook air as of now, I don't think it could be worse (I'm still playing at a constant 65 fps but with some peaks when a load of information comes in) I honestly just want something that will run CS GO, Rocket League and others like that at a reasonable fps rate

A dual core is not going to get hot enough to need water cooling. A thorough cleaning of the heatsink with a can of air and a coffee filter (coffee filters are best because they don't leave particals behind) and a bit of new thermal paste will be just fine and cheap,

I don't have it already, I just plan on buying it as a start

Oh, ok. Well, the only things you can use out of it are the case, fans, hard drive, and vid card. You'll have to replace the motherboard, cpu and ram to get more out of it. You might want to find a better deal.

what about this one?
asus.com/ca-en/Tower-PCs/CM1745/specifications/

get a cheap amd ryzen cpu instead and a cheap b350 motherboard. youll be able to upgrade to a really nice cpu in the future rather than be stuck with a shitty dual core.

dont get that one. whats your budget? I'll send you a list of things you should really take a good look at.

max 300$ CDN (or about 225$ USD) but problem is, the first guy is willing to trade it for my ps3 and some money, but I don't think my ps3 will sell easily

go big or go home pussy

suck my cock I'm poor (or more technically not rich)

I would rather save the fuck outta my money and get something pretty good than get something shitty and deal with it. But that's just me.

I know but I don't need nor do I want to run GTA 5 at 4k on 6 monitors, I just want something basic