It's time to admit black people have won, Sup Forums

It's time to admit black people have won, Sup Forums.

In one of the most stunning rebounds of the last 200 years, black people have gone from being enslaved and oppressed to fucking the finest white pussy available and ruling the most powerful nation on Earth. Meanwhile, white "men" have gone from conquering the world to literally being cucks and eating out the creampies out of their wives after the black bulls have left.

Can we please repeat after me: CAN'T STUMP THE BBC

>that
>fine

saged

CAN'T STUMP THE BBC

I agree 100%

That's fine pussy In America?

>fuck obese 2/10s
>wite wimmenz luv us

I think you're very delusional Jamal.

Black boys have their pick of the finest teen white pussy

M8 the baby isn't mixed

They adopted that thing and embraced the title of "turf burglars"

No, they haven't. In America, their populations are declining. In Africa, they're being given so much financial aid that, if this practice doesn't end soon, they'll unsustainably continue to grow until an inevitable massive famine.

Blacks are fucked in the next 100 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese label them pest animals when they become the dominant world power.

>turf
*turd

niggers should not be allowed to post on pol.
This thread stink nigger cuck

Bestiality is haram malaysia

american flag wanabee.

That kid has to be adopted. Doesn't even look half white.

in malaysia it is not. Look at their women, they look like dogs.

Those gooks dream to be american so much they even tryed to copy the flag.

If they had won they would be marrying only black women, they would not be diluting their blackness with white people. You're so pathetic, this racemixing agenda is probably to wipe true blacks out, finishing the job that the abortion movement started. The Elite love a Useful idiot, and no-one, not even the Left, have been that idiot more than blacks.

I see nothing but low class shitheads dating idiot bimbos.
They aren't even attractive, and even if they were, they completely ruined it.
Being pretty doesn't matter if you are:
A bitch
A whiny bitch
An aids infected dindu cumdumpster
A single mom
Or on this website.
>TLDR fuck off jamal. That is absolute bottom tier.

Speaking as a white man, nothing has felt more liberating than letting my wife have the occasional meet up with a black bull. I can't always satisfy her carnal needs for deep vaginal penetration but ever since she started having these meet ups (it's not cheating, I know where she's going, what's she's doing and when she'll be back) her mood has improved and at the end of the day she's with me and no one else, that's something those other guys can't say.

The superior Big Beaner Cock will win, we are better than niggers.

Absolutely disgusting

>cuck thread
>american flag

every fucking time

Dumping your entire bestiality folder?

The chinese will sort this shit out pronto. Exploitation and massacre of africa until there is nothing left.

Im not white nigger, why i would get mad?
Atleast post niggers with latinas, oh wait, latinas don't like niggers.

Are you the malaysian gook who tries to sell his stupid comic?

NI HAO HONORARY ARYANU DESU