Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Click "View Thread"

Nerve gas

Doesnt sound easy to get ahold of nerve gas

Literally run into airport Infront of police with assalut rifles scream ala huh Akbar and yeah,
Or you could get a shitty job after 2 weeks of working have enough to save up for two guns and end it

Lay down on some train tracks.

jump from high height

Oh this one's good, do it drunk or high too and the view and silence is beautiful,
Make sure your high enough

guns are the most effective way of killing oneself, and are relatively painless

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

"high enough" is 14 stories minimum to guarantee one's death. water feels like concrete at ~100m

Jumping almost seems foreign to me but it is one of the most common ways outside the US. Seems like it would be easiest and cheapest with the most serenity towards the end.

I still feel it would be painful, your head gets crushed yes but what if you had the chance of bouncing and all your organs get thrown around?If it's not overly guaranteed I would just go with 2 guns laying down

shotgun in mouth is 99% lethal, takes less than 2 minutes to die, and isn't even remotely painful, so I completely agree with you (but I'd also try to OD or come close beforehand)

Yeah its also most immediate though. Just fall from 100ft+ and land on your head. Could even get a couple tricks in while you enjoy the view.

Lmao yeah but what if you landed pencil dived?Legs go straight into body and look like one of those things from Willy Wonka

Shotguns are relatively inexpensive too, didnt think of a buckshot.

Less than 2 minutes?
Is it not instant such as 2 pistols?

Rope or anything sharp seems like a easy and cheap way to go.

Yeah same with if the gun wasnt aimed right and get disfigured or i live through an od with liver failure.

High caliber handgun to the head, or slugs in a shotgun.

take a hose fum your car exhaust throw you car window. its painless

hold your breath pussy

This

plus your body will be fine your just dead

There are a couple of options that are cheap or free
>Jump in front of fast moving vehicle
>Jump off a building
>Slice wrists or throat
>Hang yourself from anywhere
>Start a knife fight at a bar
>Piss off a cop
>grab a telephone wire

Actually made me laugh, nice

Looking to preserve organs as well for donations. So seeming like an exit bag or hanging will be best

overdose on lsd

OP why do you care if it's cheap or not if you plan on being dead.

Alright, ideas under $500 go

He's a poorfag

Ah yes but that's why there's 2 guns

lsd. lots of lsd

The question was easiest and cheapest. Jumping is easy and costs nothing.

Heroin od

What if he leaves in a rural area

you don't even know what your're talking about...

Not at all.

Warn isis

>go to drugstore
>Go to aisle with sodium cyanide
>open package and take pills right there
>You'll die sooner than you can be arrested for not paying

We're all gonna die anyways. Just wait it out and die knowing you didn't off yourself like a little bitch. Don't do it user.

jumping as said before.. if in rural area rail bridge, highway overpass (if high enough), or intentionally head-first down empty well

jumping in front of a train
jumping in front of a car
electrocuting self on 3rd rail
driving car without airbag into wall at a very high rate of speed

op, all you need is a knife. slit your fucking wrists. cheap, and the pain goes away as blood loss progresses

personally i'm not in favor of suicide but i think that it's an individual choice. i fail to see how it makes one a "little bitch"

in the first world, you can't get stuff like that from regular stores.

easiest and cheapest?

do nothing.

shoot up a school, go out with a bang. kill the norimes

another free and virtually instant way would be "hot potting" i.e. jumping into one of those thermal hot springs like the ones at yellowstone

Just realized to preserve any organ i would have to inform someone because the body would have to be found in a decent time frame. No go on that

get a buddy to drop a brick on your head

time delay phone call to ambulance/police

the good guy suicider always thinks of others.

also, leave some cleaning supplies

jugular vein would be quicker just don't screw up

do it in a walk-in freezer or during cold winter

unless you cut specific wires in your car or have a car from the 70s or older, this doesn't work any more. also, it's not painless; often cops wouldn't let the families of the deceased see the bodies because the faces were so disfigured from the convulsions

cyanide suicide is incredibly painful

Def not easy

Falling with drowning a close second

This is actually doable as long as you put yourself inside a bag of one of those big enough to cover your head, that you can't take off or break.
You'll pass out pretty quick from lack of oxygen and if nobody finds you, you are good.

this guy knows what he's talking about

cutting one's veins/arteries is quite possibly the least effective traditional method of suicide. in addition, it takes quite a while to die from bleeding out, and is pretty damn painful

best method is to make a milkshake with a shit ton a pain pills in it. Best way to die NA. Hardest part is figuring out what flavor milkshake to make. Personally would do peanut butter or Oreo.

Oh Butterfinger from Sonic yum

suffocation alone is scary, plus, since the human body really doesn't want to die, you go into convulsions, which are quite painful and difficult to ignore. if you're gonna try to suffocate, get a helium tank or some other gas, fill up a bag, and breathe that instead. also recommended are drugs (benzodiazepines and alcohol are good for anxiety and can help with respiratory depression).

remember:
suffocation takes coordination
suffocation a game we all can play
first you take a plastic bag
then you stick it on your head
go to bed
wake up dead
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(repeat until death)

Thats actually very doable
Yeah exit bag or hanging, both with sleep aid or inhaled gases seem to be the best two ways

also for anyone considering OD'ing don't use acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. liver failure is incredibly painful, takes you days to die, and past a certain point doctors can't do anything for you except monitor you while you die incredibly painfully over a span of about three days. get some real drugs instead.

You know how the saying goes
Pain is temporary
Death is eternal

The painless way:

pentobarbital, a barbiturate commonly known as Nembutal

nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html

“To witness it, it looks as peaceful as can be,” Mr. Nitschke said of death by pentobarbital. “I usually recommend that they take it with their favorite drink since it has a bitter taste. I’ve never seen anyone finish their whiskey or Champagne. There isn’t enough time to give a speech. You go to sleep and then you die.”

Buy a cheap knife and sever your femoral artery.
I recommend Mora knives, $10 and comes sharp enough to do the job. Alternatively point it at your heart and fall into it but make sure you get the longer version, it costs a few bucks more

JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE

Any help on how to acquire morphine to kill myself? seems like the best way to die, but dunno how to get it.

actually own a 4" infidel that could reach, if i decided to bleed out it would be by throat or wrist though. Gotta preserve that heart.

Metaphorically

Morphine is only a painkiller, so unless you're a pain in the ass it won't work

that's not even a slightly cool way to die you massive faggot

What if wanna still be able to donate organs?

Suicide is a sin, organs aren't taken from sinners

Op here. Exit bag or Hanging with sleep aid or inhaled gases are the two leading choices in easiest/cheapest while still preserving organs

Definitely don't do the wrist, that is lame as fuck. Throat is acceptably metal.

But what about the killer doctor meme of "Give them a lethal dosis of morphine instead"?

Live in Canada and criticize Islam

I'd suggest exit bag.

>cool
I am not 12, I don't give a shit if it is "cool" or not.
I just want it to be quick, efficient and if possible painless, but I no longer give a shit about pain.
So the two first get priority.

Fuck off. Untrue.

Suffocation is efficient and painless as long as you dont have a chance of somebody finding you. Brain damage would be a bitch

Exit bag? Link please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

def easy.

do nothing.

you die one way or another.

also, the most affordable, aside from getting other people to pay you for it.

>and if possible painless, but I no longer give a shit about pain

does not compute, please hurry up and die. the planet is better off without weaklings like you

Jump off a bridge. Gravity is free.

I am killing myself because of a good reason, I have schizophrenia.
So shut the fuck up and suggest serious choices and stop memeing with "lol hurry up you pussy".

It goes down....

Graffiti

Just stop eating duh

Cheapest? Cut yourself up until you eventually bleed out 20 minutes later but that suck and easy to fuck up. Hanging? Easy to fuck up and sucks. Suicide by cop is a good one and free but again, good chance they won't kill you and if they don't you're in a lot of pain and prison. Get some helium, maybe two tanks. Get some tubing and an oxygen mask. Just breathe it in for a while after taking sleeping pills and you won't feel anything at all and you'll die almost 100% of the time as long as the mask stays on

Alright, I'll do it in some remote cabin with an excuse of a weekend retreat or something.
Thanks.

might as well say stop breathing too.

That's literally impossible you moron

Fucking idiot no amount of LSD can kill you.