How did we end up with a child molester as a president?

How did we end up with a child molester as a president?

I do not know how it happened but I know that I did not vote for Bill Clinton when he ran. I assume that is who you are talking about because he is the only sex offender that has ever been President of the United States.

All this ammo and you throw a fucking rock

Sex Offender? You mean like bragging about grabbing women by the pussy? Yea... that not rapey

yeah, no kidding. i hate when people pick the dumbest, flimsiest arguments against Trump.

real question is how we elected a gay president. Obamas "wife" is a man and he loves succulent "hot dogs"

Most modern presidents have fucked/still do fuck child sex slaves.

He said "they let him" which is not rape...
Moreover, dont act like no pubescent teen ever talks that way to his bros
>ey bruh, the chicks down in that town all thirsty for my dick
>haha bro, that bitch sucked my dick and i didnt give nothin back
>bro dont be a fag, just tap that ass

Stop being such pussies.

do you guys think he fucks gay with steve harvey

There's no reason why Donald trump can't love his daughter as a lover. Have you seen her? Wow!

Because he isn't black. Black men are not child molesters. Obama, 8 years, no children molested. Every other president: continuous molestation. All other presidents were white. Do the math.

LMFAO. You must be one of those beta male feminist. Dude step out of the feminazi show and act like you have a pair of balls lolol

Implying there's no subtext to words.

chek'd
>How did we end up with a child molester as a president?
step up from a nig

Flawed logic. Its not like he strongly supported hillary clinton which recieves money from countries that condemns women for being raped and has laws against homosexuality.

>implying no other normal teen has talked in the same manner towards his friends

Yeah, having a teenager as president is the bees knees.

Bitch, we have people in power that complain about non-existant opressive entities. We have literal babies in power.

Minorities don't vote. If minorities voted then trump wouldn't be president. I bet at least 50-75% of the 'not my president' faggot protesters didn't vote. I didn't pull that number out of my ass. Just voting statistics.

Russia, racists, and retards

He is matching the electorate that voted him into office.

That was also a cause of the mainstream media saying that trump had a 1% chance of winning. So people were reasured and didn't vote.

Lets also not forget that for trump to win, a large number of people who voted for Obama had to switch to Trump.

TWO SCOOPS!

same way you ended up with that dick in your ass

>you voted for it

Comey investigation shows that the russia collusion thing is a massive scam.

A lot of Obama voters had to vote for trump for trump to win, and statistics from liberal leaning websites show an increase in republican voters from minorities.

He said women let him. Which is consent. Unless you're retarded enough to believe that anything Trump does is rape.

Also hillary clinton defended bill clinton. She literally defends rapists.

I dunno, but I would've ducked Ivanka as a kid too. She was a hottie.

>he is the only sex offender that has ever been President
More evidence that MuriKKKans are the dumbest creatures on earth.

Clinton straight up raped people and Hillary destroyed them legally if they tried to press charges.

Bragging about grabbing pussy really ain't that bad.

HA

weak bait.

I think youre forgetting the trail of dead in their wake.

Fun fact. The electorial college elected Trump. Not the populace.

The Obama story is a bit too Alex Jonesy to be believable. Gerald Ford was a practicing gay. Not elected, though.

sadly this is basically true. the rest of the world laughs as you suck your god-king's dick. he's going to absolutely destroy your country.

gREAT

It's the guise at the Kremlin who post asian girls in threads about the trump dump

Your argument is flimsier than the condom your parents used on your conception night.

both of the things you just said are false/ shit you made up just now

there was lower minority turn out nationwide and all 17 security and defense agencies in the US and probably some of our allies agencies too, know that Russia hacked shit

1/27

Putin licks balls too

No proof. You are the one spreading lies.

Drive the big truck! Honk the horn!

now there is no need for that user

stahp!

Who told you that?
Anonymous sources?
There may be russian hacking, but nobody is suggesting the fact that the hacking may be form vigilante groups that reside in that area and may have no relationship with the russians.

And there is absolutely zero evidence of collusion.

1. There have been an insane number of questionable sexual actions by presidents of the united states
2. You're not a sex offender if you cheat on your wife you dumb cucked faggot

you are the sweat of a baboon's balls and I hope your genetically deficient family is euthanized

She also was a lawyer for a rapist at one point and laughed at the girl who was raped.

Dumpy had a federal civil suit against him for raping a thirteen-year-old that quietly disappeared just before the election.

Moar

At least he's no nigger.
I'd fuck that gal.