I work at dunkin' donuts ama

i work at dunkin' donuts ama

Where do you work?

dunkin donuts

How long is a pot of coffee left on before it gets dumped? I mean during slow hours when you aren't constantly finishing them

i applied to basken raboins but they declined me because of my hands

Why did they change to the Frozen Iced Coffee instead of keeping the coffee coolatta?

Pics of your hands?

What's wrong with your hands? Excema?

have you caught any junkies shooting dope in the bathroom

Are you an Indian?

always after 60 minutes, regardless of the time of day

Lie. That decaf probably sits there for hours.

no idea, but they're basically the same thing

thankfully no, just old people trying to fuck each other

Not really. The Frozen Iced Coffee has a bitter and nutty flavor to it. It's no where near as smooth as the former one

nope im german

What is the coefficient of friction for skates on ice?

how do you get the cream inside the donut

Ah. Lucky you.

What? Where I live the frozen coffee tastes exactly like coffee ice cream.

becore they're put in the oven we put it in then cover the hole up, or sometimes just leave the hole there (which is why jelly donuts and sometimes boston kremes have those little leaks)

Well I live in the east coast.

Dough comes in frozen and you guys cook it up right?

how come when i asked for a french vanilla coffee one day it tastes great then the next day it's garbage. why the difference all the time?!

Can you get a different meat other than bacon on the Big N Toasted?

how old are you mate and is this your plan for life?

no idea, it's all from prepackaged containers so it really could be anything

man i went to a dunkin' donuts for lunch last week. horrible service. had a fat rude hindu woman take my order, did nothing with it, then a white retard girl took my order. Gave me half my order and forgot to give me the rest. and when i left i was missing a few items. never fucking going back

i'm 18 (just graduated high school) and my plan for life is to go to college and get a double major in music composition and computer science

Do you ever dunk your nuts in the dough?

why is there so much variance in coffee quality. 1 out of 5 coffees taste good. the rest are either burned or stale.

What the fuck did you guy do with my omelette sandwich?!

He lies theres just a machine that you stuck the donuts in that fill it with cream or rasberry jelly

do you like living in taxachusetts?

no i like to think i'm not incredibly weird. although I am here on Sup Forums on a saturday night so i maybe i really am

it's aight

This is every store in America these days. Especially hardware stores.

What do i have to say to get just a little bit of cream? I ask for 1 cream and they make my coffee is weak as fuck

Why do you use duck feathers in your donuts? That shits gross.

yo dawg used to work there its pretty legit, put 2 piece american cheese on one side of an english muffin and a piece of white chedder on the other side of it, put in toaster on croissant setting twice

shits cash

ask for it on the side tard

Worst customer you've dealt with?? details

i mean if you just want a little bit of cream just ask for like half a cream. not sure if they'll do it as the machines only have buttons for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 cream shots. or you could just ask for the cream yourself and they'll give it to ya

How well do your cake bites sell? Mainly the blueberry ones. I ask because I work in the factory that makes them.

i haven't been working there very long so i don't have a ton of awful customer stories. the only really bad story i can think of was when some guy just walked in and demanded we give him money back because we didn't put enough cream in his coffee or something?? he was a giant dick about it though, and because we aren't supposed to really challenge the customers i just had to take his insults and give him the money back.

honestly i have no idea. do you mean munchkins? or am i just retarded. i always work the afternoon shift, and i've never seen them so either they sell incredibly well or they don't sell at all

So do I

Share the secret of the vanilla chai.

do you eat the food and drink the drinks or have you reached the point where it disgusts you

Don't lie MA sucks

i press the vanilla chai button on the machine and it comes out. have to be a manager to get those kinds of secrets

it's gross yeah but it's free so i kinda have to eat it

minimum wage is $11 an hour, so that's pretty dope but the people here are awful i'll give you that

What do you do with all the leftover donuts and coffee at the end of the day? Can you take them home for free?

Why does your WiFi ban Sup Forums?

what do you eat and drink there

Why such a vast difference? If you want to use computing in music, why not study music production?

Probably not the northeast

Then there's the fact that it's a liberal state and Elizabeth Warren was elected

yup i can take as much as i want, i'm not 100% sure but i think everything is just thrown out

New england

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I work at Little Caesars. I feel ya.

i mostly just grab any leftover donuts i can, hashbrowns, and usually one of the monster/dunkin donuts hybrid things

Well I'm Mid-Atlantic

i really want to be in a band one day, or be a composer for movies/video games and i feel like going through a composition course will at least teach me the basics of music production. computer science just because i might need something to fall back on that actually pays well

Any tips on how to get around it?

Little Caesars is awesome dude.

i don't work there but i know for a fact that they throw out all their leftovers at EOD. once worked at a grocery store with dunkin kiosk inside and at EOD there would be multiple trash bags filled with perfectly good product. corporate policy does not allow the food to be donated or given away. fucking disgusting policy

i just use data, sorry i'm pretty sure that unless you can control the wifi (like if you're a manager or store owner) you cant

Pretty fucking much.

Yeah but where in MA will you apply your CS skills?

Gross. That's why your dunks is shit.

Well it's mostly owned by fucking Indians. They own most of the DD's in my state

Same shit happens at those expensive groceries stores in New York, This guy went trash diving and found a whole weeks worth of perfectly fresh food

ny?

No.

pretty much everywhere, but yes i saw that video and can confirm first-hand

i've also seen videos of rats pissing on the donuts and bagels in a nyc DD early morning before open

OP, any weird regulars or just oldfags

i don't wanna stay here forever, i wanna travel a lot, probably germany france or iceland

just oldfags

Same. DE sucks. I wanna move to wherever gives me the best job offer after I get my cybersecurity degree.

Probably, but we call them cake bites. They're kosher, by the way. We have to make them in a separate building from our other products

They're called munchkins, you retard

personal fave donut?

where do you work?

bump

1. Is there a secret menu?
2. Why are maple bars best donut