>5'10
>"modern midget"

holy shit kys

5'10 king of the manlets

KYS
Y
S

t. manlet

why is there a gap? who did you edit out?

It's funny, Devito is 4'10, but nobody thinks of him as a midget. Nobody goes "you know who should mine for mithril in the depths of Moria? Danny Devito!"

>tfw my 6 incher looks like a monster cock on my manlet body

who's laughing now lanklets ?

Is the guy that made this 5'11"?

he is a literal midget. its not polite to call a literal midget midget. You dont call a literal retard retard. theres no glory in it.

>americans measuring height in two different units

I thought we were past the dark ages?

>5'10
>At least I'm King of Manlets
>Doctor measures me
>5'9

I still tell girls I'm 6'0. They have absolutely no idea how tall 6 foot actually is.

>mfw I'm taller than all of them
>mfw I realize that it doesn't matter cause they're all rich and famous and I'm a fucking nobody
>mfw I'll never get laid as easily as they can despite being manlets

Feels bad man

I bet you weigh 23 stone

>manlet
I knew there was a word missing from my shitpost filter list. Thanks!

>triggered manlet

And that is why the manlet shitposting is so laughable. "Oh, RDJr is so short," they chortle, while stuffing another Dollar Store hot pocket in their greasy pie holes and hoping they can scrape together the rent again this month.

You realize the whole point of this website is to shitpost, right?

>stone

Actually I weigh ~83 kg, or to you, 13 stone.

>I still tell girls I'm 6'0. They have absolutely no idea how tall 6 foot actually is.
Neither do most guys. I'm 6'1 and anytime people guess they say I'm 6'3 or so.

From that list? Probably Martin Freeman.

Hollywood is a manlet paradise, if you think about it. For actors in stage plays, you'll never see such short guys playing with female leads taller than them. Like, ever. If you're tall in theater you automatically get better roles. However in film, you can hide the difference with how you frame a shot, or use a box for the guy to stand on. So if you're handsome enough, it really doesn't matter how short you are. If anything being tall is a detriment, since you want the camera low enough to not show off the lights and set edges.

Kek, whatever makes you feel better. I'm not that tall, but at least I'm 5'11" and my 7 inch cock looks real nice

Garfiled is 5'9? he looks way taller than that

>7 inch

>lying on the internet

Oh this cesspool of a board, maybe.

>vicariously living through rich manlets while scraping together rent like everyone else
Lol

You're cute

yep checked it. it's wrong he's 1.79 m (5'10.4").

manlet detected

Everyone on Sup Forums has a minimum 7 incher. Don't you know how this place works?

you guys realize that these guys are more handsome, wealthy, famous, and charming then you right? if some of you have a couple inches on them it is literally meaningless. not to mention 5 foot 10 is the average height, being tall is going to help but being average height isn't hurting these guys.

I'm tall, and i would trade it in a heartbeat to be rich, famous, and handsome. you guys are fucking retards.

This site is for shitposting by dumb NEETs. The board doesn't matter, it's all the same. If you want actual discussion and film analysis go elsewhere.

Why did he brag about having the mininum then?

>not to mention 5 foot 10 is the average height
>I'm tall
t. Manlet

ya i agree mate. i'm short and handsome. even though i would love to be taller i wouldn't trade my looks for it. you can still get girls as a short handsome guy but being tall and ugly seems to be pretty rough(no offense if thats you).

Because I was telling the truth

>he posted a fact
>that means something somehow

I know you are trying to shitpost but somehow you managed to convey being retarded at the same time, in 1 sentence and a few words. Nice job

>me and my boys are going out manlet bashing tonight

It's going to be great

i'm 174cm

is that 5'8"?

is that manlet?

It's funny because all of this is true and yet manlet actors are still insecure about it

what's the story behind this

Anything below 183 cm (6 feet) is manlet status.

that dude is pretty short but those are some big fucking gorrillas, i think getting jumped by those guys would be a problem for most people.

>*scratch sound*
>*freeze frame
>you're probably wondering how I got in this situation
>it all started this morning when I was getting out of bed
>

>manlet telling other people to kill themselves
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5'10 is not "manlet"

>getting jumped by average heighted guys would be a problem

what

are you shitposting or is that guy a literal midget? those guys look like they are 6' 5 or so.

nevermind you are probably shitposting. fucking /fit/ is such cancer, i wish they would nuke that board, there's more gays there then /lgbt/

>you know who should mine for mithril in the depths of Moria

I want to believe but you being a manlet makes your claim that you are in fact not a manlet kind of inbelievable

Gee, I wonder who's behind this chart

Niggers and Mexicans

>manlets legitimately believe this

lol you fucking manlet, us tall folk love moking you all. Tonight I was out and the people I was with were mocking some short cunt. If you're reading this and you're a manlet, just...

Manlets, when will they learn?

so, you got one genetic gift and that was being tall, right? i mean it's not nothing but you would have been better off being good looking, charming, or smart. not sure where you are getting this superiority from

you're a nigger

6'3'' actually (5'9'' for womemes)

eli manning is over 6ft my giants gb senpai

being tall and ugly beats beaing short and ugly famalam

not sure what are you arguing about neither of you is getting any

This was a good laff.

>I still tell girls I'm 6'0

Manlets on suicide watch!

>im like 5'7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being tall and ugly beats beaing short and ugly famalam

right, that's why i said being tall is not nothing. but of all the traits a guy can have it's near the bottom. you are better off being rich, or good looking, or popular, or charming, or fit, i could go on. stupid thing to wish for, or think about in my opinion. because even though it has some value there are lots of other things that will get you a lot farther with women, many of which you can actualy change

says a virgin in a basement

>5'4
>dating a literal midget
fucking manlets i swear

imagine being this insecure

says another virgin in a basement

>implying I'm not all those too.
Even if I was, least I'm not a manlet. lmao talk about being fucking Triggered.

>manlets lie all the time about their height
>this pushes the average up two inches
>being 6'0 is now the equivalent of being 5'10

>tfw 5'10
>tall girl fetish
>wish I was shorter but at the same time don't

Michael J. Fox

Although Manletness might be part of his disease, so it's excusable.

I don't have a basement, I have a house

idiot

so instead of living in your mother's basement you live in your mother's attic

big fucking deal

there are plenty of girls taller than 5'10
the problem is theyre insecure about how tall they are and want a taller dude

This manlet on suicide watch

6'2 here btw, how does it feel pal' to be inferior?

I live alone

Michael Fassbender

>lived in a sharehouse
>one lad was probably around 5'5"
>had the most success with women out of everyone in the house
What was his secret? Did he just keep trying so hard that it was a "numbers game" like all those PUA faggots claim?

sure thing m9

Why don't you tell me, because I see that you're triggered

>tfw 6'5'

it's not all that great

sometimes I envy manlets

Belive what you want.

he has an excuse. these pieces of shit don't.

>Go on tinder
>6'3 volleyball player
>"Looking for a tall guy"

>american metric system

Friendly reminder that Americans are literally stupid

You need to bulk up brah.

you say that like it's news

>american metric system

>mfw my dick is 7 and a half inch without bullshitting
>tfw still a virgin

>being 6'0 is now the equivalent of being 5'10
Fucking average height is gonna rise either way. I have cousins that are 13-15 and they're almost as tall as me and I'm fucking 6'0". One of those shits is two years younger and already an inch taller.