UNILAD FB PAGE

This page confuses me. Sure, its your regular clickbaity, SJW ridden rag, but their target audience appears to be British 'lads'. I always though 'lads' were overly confident, high test guys who's lives revolve around drinking, football and getting laid. In Australia these types of guys are generally very anti SJW. So why is this page so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8m-4MWQxbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HIGH TEST

LADs are absolutely anti-SJW. However, these pages now just post clickbait to begin with, and "muh society" posts like this crap get huge numbers of hits.

Secondly, it's like out of that South Park episode with PC Principal and they're confessing how it's "all for mad puss" - you get fuckboys now who'll pretend to be amazed at how empowered this girl is so they can get with stupid vapid slags who think this actually matters, or even constitutes a "news article".

It's not really an sjw page is it ? They post all kind of shit, mostly in relation to the stuff you just said makes up a British lad.

They have the occasional sjw post but never do they stick to one side of an argument . this in relation to the azaelia banks post they just put up, calling her racist and homophobic? Which she is

Is this some kind of magic spell?
I mean, if I could get women to strip naked just by telling them they're fat, I'd do it all the time.

Normal looking girl where I live in America sadly. Doubt she is 200 though. Probably 175ish.

If you read the comments most of them are usually against whats posted.

putting your hand on your hip for a photo is just another thinning illusion. as is that first pose on the left. That's a TM fat person pose and it's really not helping much.

Her pushup bikini is also giving the illusion that those tits are round and high as opposed to the typical deflated flop that most obese women have when you take it off. Given all that, she is still unfuckable.

Is a night out with the lads in the UK something like this:
LAD 1: Barmy! check out the gut on that porker over there, thats well gross innit
LAD 2: Now hold on a minnit ya cheeky cunt! you'd have to be bonkers teh think I'm gonna sit ere and listen teh this bigoted codswollop. Body shaming is not somefin I'm gonna sit ere and listen to.
LAD 1: Ahhh bollocks, I suppose I was a bit out out of order, I'll get fetch a pint

They originally were very openly sexist and actually "LAD"ish. their admin went to court a couple times over rape jokes and they toned it down after.

now it's like a LAD version of The Guardian that is trying to get its viewers to buy in to extremely modern, left wing nonsense, and it's working.

they even came in touting Bruce Jenner as a hero.

It used to be aimed at LADS at Uni, but things went off on a tangent as they've become a 'proper' media outlet.

H I G H
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T

wew (uni)lad

I just vomited in my mouth.

It consists of cucked rich uni goers mocking the concept of "lad culture"

I thought this was what LADS was
youtube.com/watch?v=J8m-4MWQxbk

Unichav/chavbible are pleb tier publications anyway

Nigga that's more like 250-300

>. In Australia these types of guys are generally very anti SJW.

Well, that's probably why they're being targeted for SJW propaganda.

he's talking about chick in OP

Shes 160 tops, would fuck

the people who browse that page aren't "lads"