Why do you not identify as bisexual?

Why do you not identify as bisexual?

I don't fuck men

I do, why do you give a fuck what others identify as

you dont fuck anyone dude

rekt

Because I only fuck people that look feminine.

This literally has nothing to do with what you are attracted to.

Certain men look feminine, thus you are bisexual.

If you ACTUALLY think this makes you not-bisexual, you are LITERALLY retarded.

>people
Just by using this word and not using "females" only, you have disclosed the REALITY of your bisexuality.

Males can be feminine. Females can me masculine.

NOTHING of what you state negates bisexuality. In fact you've pretty much admitted to being bisexual.

I do.

Why are you a faggot?

/thread

I do though
I like guy's bodies way more than their personalities though (am male myself)

Because literally everyone is one.

That's also why everyone calls others on here faggots, because we all know that we are all faggots.

And I fuck them for their feminine aspects.

Do you fuck masculine females?

no, we call them faggots because they're being especially faggot-like at the current moment

>Because literally everyone is one.
That's called projection, faggot.

No, it's called reality.

Everyone is bisexual. Fact.

I'm not attracted to masculine qualities, only feminine ones. A bisexual would be attracted to both.

Are the really feminine or are they
actually
masculine
?

You've already stated that they can be feminine.

That's not how it works.

Bisexual = attracted to at least one member of both SEXES. Femininity and masculinity have literally NOTHING to do with it.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Damn, looks like OP is actually a faggot.

>A bisexual would be attracted to both.

No.

A bisexual is attracted to one or more members of both sexes, that is, both individuals with either XX or XY chromosomes. How feminine or how masculine these individuals are has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What a fucking waste of trips. Kill yourself.

Trips decided it, discussion over.

cuz im not a fkn fgt

Actually that's exactly how it works. If you're a male that's attracted to masculine qualities you're gay. If you're attracted to feminine qualities you're straight.

Do you like your women to have hairy pecs and stinky feet? I don't.

Because I'm not a faggot.

Cos I'm not a fag

If you're a male that's attracted to masculine qualities you're gay. If you're attracted to feminine qualities you're straight.

Do you like your women to have hairy pecs and stinky feet? I don't.

No, it's a waste of trips. Femininity/masculinity has nothing to do with bisexuality. Literally nothing.

If you like things with a pussy as well as things with a dick, you are bisexual. END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION.

Otherwise, bang your head against the keyboard until you understand. Hopefully you'll die first, because you're obviously that stupid.

Because I'm not into dick and I definitely do not want someone's dick in my butt. That shits gay AF.

This AIDS pirate faggot is in here trying to convince everyone they're gay so he has more butts to plunder.

So as a straight male you're attracted to this?

Sorry, but you're gay.

A man's "femininity" is not the same as a woman's. It's not the same thing.

because labels are for fags, and I only fuck girls and cute guys who look, dress, and act like girls.

Bisexual would imply that I'm into manly men.