ATTENTION Sup ForumsROTHERS ITS RAID TIME I NEED ALL ABLE Sup ForumsTARDS TO RAID THE SHIT OUT OF THIS TRANS GROUP ON...

ATTENTION Sup ForumsROTHERS ITS RAID TIME I NEED ALL ABLE Sup ForumsTARDS TO RAID THE SHIT OUT OF THIS TRANS GROUP ON KIK DO THIS SERVICE TODAY AND CRACKYCHAN WILL SMILE ON ALL OF YOU FOR GLORY FOR Sup Forums

No thanks.

riad this discord then

ts3jkW3 the mods are anal about everything

I'm in

Not your army, do it yourself cunt

Oh come on man don't be a Sup Forumsitch

Not your personal army, not my problem you tried to fuck a trap and it rejected your ugly ass

>would of
>would of
>would of

I need help the head whore has valuable info on how my gf died I need these bitches raised I was in Sup Forums since the golden years I was around at the time of the sky queen

It's also worth pointing out that this is a trans-male group, which is what women injecting themselves with testosterone to become men call themselves.

What group name is?

clearly underage summer
it just gets worse and worse each year

nypa
kys

УPA!!!

>saging like it's 2008

nypa faggot

Fuck off newfag

I've lost hope in you bastards I was there on the Independence Day wars I was there on Sup Forums day I was there when moot left I was there when the sky queen ruled and spooky chan was her duke but now YOUVE ALL FORGTOTTEN YOU WAYS

Can OP post the code for le group?

Kek

Stop trolling nigger Sup Forums was never anybody's personal army. Stop being an over dramatic cunt

This. This is why I don't like the Sup Forums history videos in YouTube. People just scream for shit, make stuff up, and then quote shit they heard on YouTube once for validation

Oh? Your dead girlfriend? Oh my god, why didn't you say so? Sup Forums has also helped out the little guy and try to save the day, especially after one sentence of shitty justification

Fuck off, retard. Sup Forums literally bullies people for fun. Nobody cares, go fuck your dead whore

Kekleheim

>CRACKYCHAN

jesus christ what are you, 35? gtfo you pathetic old shit

>OP tries to rely on veteran status
> insulted for being old
>feels good man.jpg

OP is a faggot, pretending to be retarded or not

And it's 'would have' for fuck sake

>i'm commencing the raid

LMAO kill yourself

Hey, OP. You may not be able to raid, but!

You could kill yourself and join your gf

YOU Sup ForumsASTARDS

not your personal army faggot. Fuck off, you're the only faggot in that screencap

i met Alison Harvard believe it or not I as a matter of a fact live in New Orleans and went to school with her she showed me Sup Forums and ever since then I fought in the name of Sup Forums whether it be against sjws or feminazis or rogue members of anonymous I have always been true and in my dark hour I'm requesting reinforcements is that too much to ask for

this is a very important piece of information

You fucking summer motherfucker. First of:
The xenophobia and hate on this site was and is largely satirical. There's a pretty small percentage that actually hates trans here. Really, most of us just don't fucking care. You are asking us to care, and we won't
Secondly:
Raids were done because there was some kind of community frustration against another thing. Sup Forums didn't like something, so everyone talked about it until we hit a fever pitch and,even then, we waited until the experienced guys made the first push and proved we wouldn't get ourselves into trouble. And then did the Sup Forums army attack. What you're asking for here is fucking retarded
Third:
nypa
And finally:
It's pretty fucking short notice and really fleeting. It's sloppy and really, if you are a vet (you're not), you should be disgusted by your own stupid behavior. So you know what?
Git gud, ya fucking normie

Hahaha stop op is such a fgt

Just in case anyone decides to raid, keep in mind that they're women in reverse drag, not men in drag. You wouldn't exactly get the same response from telling them that they're all men and will always be men.

Gotta know who you're trolling to troll effectively.

You don't get Sup Forums, and you never will. We don't do the right thing. We do the easy thing. Moot created us, but we turned on him like nothing. You think we give a fuck about some loser and his dead skank?

>The xenophobia and hate on this site was and is largely satirical. There's a pretty small percentage that actually hates trans here.
Speak for yourself, faggot.

No, you're right. I mean, look how well this raid is going. Clearly everybody give a shit

Can you actually instead hang yourself? Jesus fuck you're so god damn gay

I will personally damn all of Sup Forums I will inform cracky chan the sky queen will return and you will all face her wraith

Can you actually instead hang yourself? Jesus fuck you're so god damn gay

>The xenophobia and hate on this site was and is largely satirical.
True

>There's a pretty small percentage that actually hates trans here. Really, most of us just don't fucking care.
Eh, I do hate trans though. They represent everything wrong with society today. It's hard not to have a knee-jerk reaction against the ultimate combination of everything you hate.

Delusion being treated as a social problem. The emasculation of men. The liberal take-over of institutions that should be politically neutral, like science and psychology.

Faggots are mentally ill. But I generally ignore them. If given the opportunity, though, I'll let them know how I feel, and what they really are.

Trans are even worse, an absolutely ridiculous symptom of what's ruining society today. I'll tell them what I think right in the street, and I'll campaign against their rights in the voting booth. That's where I draw the line, and they want to take it even further beyond that if we let them. Trans-racial, trans-species.. where does this retarded, embarrassing bullshit stop?

Regardless of how I feel about trans people, doing a raid for a stupid fucker like OP disgusts me even more. I think that's how most of us feel.

Nypa

Sup Forums today is lazy and absolutely refusing to do anything these days.

I mean, plenty of faggots on Sup Forums absolutely love traps (the constant, every day threads make that pretty obvious). Lots of faggots in denial here.

But these faggots aren't the ones who would do raids, anyway. Most of them are newfags.

Look, fact is, you may be a bleeding heart sensitive liberal, but we're not. But at the end of the day, we just don't troll like we used to. We only troll each other.

Pussy cant handle the situation to urself

Global rule #4, faggot.
"You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids")...."

> people r not obeying my will?!!
> Sup Forums-san-sama-Chan-kun will save me

Join the raid Sup Forumsro appease cracky chan

>Look, fact is, you may be a bleeding heart sensitive liberal, but we're not.
Speak for yourself faggot, you don't know me.

>The xenophobia and hate on this site was and is largely satirical.
Muslim immigrant hate is not satirical, and nor should it be. It's a legitimate threat. It's time for countries to embrace nationalism to protect their culture and the lives of their citizens.

Niggers are also the bane of American society, or one of them. The other is faggots and the liberals that want to "protect" everyone from mean words and racism, even when that "racism" is well-founded in facts.

Your use of "is" and "we" is betrayed by your ignorance in the difference between a raid and a personal army request.

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the final and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

we are not your personal armor kys summer fag

Well, I haven't seen a raid in a very long time. And the fact that this a just a personal army request doesn't really take away from the argument. It's also why this "raid" isn't successful, not because we don't hate trans people as a general rule.

>acts like xenophobia, racism, homophobia, and transphobia are bad things
sounds like a bleeding heart liberal to me.

This motherfucker appeared in both of the threads im lurking within just a few seconds

>would of
Dropped.

>Acts like i'm not responding to the assertion that "we're not"
I'm not that other motherfucker, i'm the other fuck who's telling you that there is no "WE" you fucking faggot.

I got kicked out

Whew. Bait confirmed. I wasn't sure

Fucking liberals.

Fuck off ? annoying faggot

cry some moar bitch. You don't speak for me, and your stupid fucking labels don't stick to my ass. I am not one of you and i will cut your fucking balls off. Not even for political reasons, just to prove a fucking point.

This is what America has come to. I might as well just check out now.

The raid has begun all brave souls willing to join head to the battlefield now FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE

>
>Not your army, do it yourself cunt
your why Sup Forums sucks. Not OP but we can't do any raids if you stop being newfag and just do it or leave the thread

Bruh

Sup Forums man to the rescue

is this a bot im seeing this thing everywhere

wow you are mentally fucked up and a traitor to your own race.

>been here so long
>not aware that we are not your personal army

if your going to raid, get your gore in here