Syria General /sg/ - Hasty Lightweight Edition

Visit our site! It has news, research material, videos, music & more.

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/developments/

>Southfront –Syria Military review: 4 May
youtu.be/Y7o0TKs7Al0
>The White Helmets Myth
youtu.be/s8_cPE30z-I
>Apocalyptic Jobar HD Drone
youtu.be/mJtrBg8TQaM

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ua4KcJbpojs
twitter.com/Verkkomeedio/status/730339551957364736
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/566974-pro-assad-daily-warns-of-impending-bread-crisis
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/730401044409110530
sana.sy/en/?p=76964
youtube.com/watch?v=qnyQD7A1MCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ynsAv0HVQVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Minnesota Tan got Mossaded hopefully

2nd for eternal Anglo

3rd for WW3 NAOW!

4th for /sg/ is kill

sssh Don't say it out loud.

/sg/ and all the sites where the conflict is followed... waiting for happenings

Until something happens again

Airstrikes on Khan Sheikh south of Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=ua4KcJbpojs

ISIS has apparently executed a Russian woman who they say was spying for FSB.
twitter.com/Verkkomeedio/status/730339551957364736

when are they going to start the aleppo offensive? It's been a long time since they've started preparing for it.

everyone is ded. Need new people.

᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

So.. the war is over then?
Without Sup Forums I wouldn't even know this was still ongoing.

Syria related

Jihadis have an unlimited supply of foreign fighters. Assad does not. But the war aint over yet.
>it aint me starts playing

I love Mimi, but she will never love me as much as Syria ;_;

Godamn it.

It's not going to happen

it's not dead, sg is on hiatus until a new habbenin

>Pro-Assad daily warns of impending bread crisis

>Al-Watan published an article overnight Tuesday under the caustic headline “Bread… a crisis on the way! A decision to reduce the flour for auxiliary bakeries by 30%, and the ministry doesn’t know!”

now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/566974-pro-assad-daily-warns-of-impending-bread-crisis

"Bombing the bakeries was a mistake" - Assad

So? Let them eat cake.

How much flour do you even need for these fart cushions?

>#SAA took control of farms near Al-Rikabiyah - Deir Al-Asafir after clashes with Jaish Al-Fustat & Faylaq Al-Rahman in East Ghouta #Damascus

>Reports of #Homs - #Tadmor road being cut by #IS are not true - SANA

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/730401044409110530

Damn, memes are backfiring on Assad. He obviously isn't as sophisticated meme-master as we are.

He needs a new meme-minister.

/sg/ should be the meme minister

hi gays

are you talking to the ottomanlet right?

No, i talk to every male in this thread my white friend.

Solid idea.

This raises an interesting question about the logistical viability of this conflict:

Since Assad has some agriculture, access to legitimate finances and legitimate international supply lines, can Assad starve out Isis?

I mean I know isis must have some agriculture too, but their finances are in all likelihood worse off than Assad and their international supply lines are quite limited.

It also makes me wonder about Turkey crying over those trucks carrying good ol' black flammable liquid "bread". What if the isis "bread" wasn't being sold outright but was being traded for actual bread?

Hey guise, rate my proposal for our flag.

Hi. The spring sun made this day a gay one indeed.

How is weather in ebinland? I have snow on my street just a few day ago ;_; feels coldman (i love it)
t.syberian

It's been shining for a week now. Everything blossoms. Been very nice indeed. It's somewhat weird when the environment doesn't want to kill you.

>sun
>warm
>good
Go back to ur desert fucking refugee.

88/10
would invade Poland with

>refugee
I thought I made this clear already

I don't like the brightness and temperatures above 15c, but I need to grow food sometimes. I have no protection against UV. I already burnt my nose.

what's the perfect temperature for you?

Fucking snowniggers

Government inaugurates new hospital in Damascus province
sana.sy/en/?p=76964

Are we going to see this in the media too? Oh, right, nope.

Why are these threads not getting as much exposure?

It correlates quite well with the MSM exposure of the conflict. And if there's nothing going on on the ground, there's nothing to talk on the topic.

I think many regulars are a bit tired of the war, its long and its slow atm

Syria is also bit less being talked about in the west and media now in general, except for the Aleppo stories the previous 2-3 weeks

There is some stuff going on though today
- Khan Tuman offensive
- Shaer field offensive
- Reconciliation in northern Hama (village Kawkab) of government with local militias (town near Morek, so basically on the front lines with Nusra&friends)

not to mention personally Id rather spend more time of the day outside now since its nice weather

You just made my night user.

Regulars like me stopped coming because i got myself a new fiance, Ottomon when? stopped posting, Mark from Jersey got v&, Leaf got killed and Minnesota tan made one to many pastebins and died from a cardiac arrest

Absolute or Celsius? :^)c

You should change the color scheme a little to emulate the Syrian flag.

New south front vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=qnyQD7A1MCQ

What the fuck is this shit?

Greater Syrian and sheeeit.

mfw its been 20c+ all week

cant stand this wheres my rain reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's called half-assery.

>I think many regulars are a bit tired of the war, its long and its slow atm

I don't know about the others but I'm here since the [CLANKENING], first Ukraine and Syria Generals and to be honest I got tired of the anime posting and non-related shit that people is posting here.
Also, I kind of hate the SAA and NDF right now, how the fuck you lose Khan Touman, Khalidiya and Al Shaer fields in just a week? oh and don't forget the T-90 they wasted in such a terrible way.

Most of the regulars are either dead (RIP Leaf and Houthibro) or gone to live their lives.

No, not that. I mean the baby. What is it wearing?

The colors are the same, but I was going for an Ïmperial Germany feel.

She's wearing her best for the coming victory parades.

Here, a modified version just to please you user.

can you please use Sallahudin's eagle?

please hook me up with chemical weapon copy pasta

Hello losers

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little ottoman fag when thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a how fucking half of ur citizens hate the other half . Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "mhu otto fags will rise again" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be and never as based as assad

Buthurtt

*cringe*

*unzips*

Post trap

come on buddy... come one buddy...

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS

Why not just the Syrian flag with the stars replaced with a single star with "/sg/" in the middle of it or just green "/sg/" on its own? By being one thing in the middle of the Syrian flag it would play off the existing flags (2 stars for SAA, 3 stars for FSA). Though you could also replace the star(s) with green barrel bombs.

Heard reports of heavy artillery fire supposedly preceding Aleppo offensive, soon very soon. Hope your not putting to much stock in pro Assad news sites, his momentum has ceased.

Aleppo SOON!

rescue bump HAHA

mummy

get a life

You are my life

We need action.

that's total biscuit? kek

Good afternoon guys!

that's a slave for ants?

lolwut?

9/10
Naisu bantsu

Aleppo when?
Never

youtube.com/watch?v=ynsAv0HVQVo

Freedom loving beheaders hit Iran militia with TOW missile.

Thanks Obama!

Newest Iraqi money bill which is worth 45$

That's good looking bill.

How many people died today? in Baghdad

Is is worth 45$

Hey Iraq. How are things.

BABYLONIANS N SHIET NIGGUH

What about the old notes? I have over 50 million

>is worth 45$
that's more that what I have right now, fuck me

For a moment I thought it's banknote worth zero.

Last time I checked it was 40 something
People are actually blaming the government for the bombings.
They say its the government's payback against the people for entering the Parliament
What about the old notes?

I thought victory day already happened.

They are shiite right?

Well, probably yes.

Something different: Do you guys miss Saddam?