I know beyond a reasonable doubt there is an audio surveillance bug somewhere in my apartment. How do I find it?

I know beyond a reasonable doubt there is an audio surveillance bug somewhere in my apartment. How do I find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

familylawyermagazine.com/articles/bugs-and-wiretap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by taking your medication for schizophrenia

Explain

The person who provides said apartment to me frequently eludes to it. In the hopes that I say something...

I hhave no idea, but my best guess would be to get an rfid thingy that scans for rfid chips because the bug proba ly has an rfid chip maybe?

1) fashion tin foil hate
2) place on head
3) cover all webcams and computer microphones.
4) remove all light fixtures and look for extra hardware
5) repeat 4) only for objects in room
6) ????
7) Profit!

Leave

how to find it i'm not sure, how to disable it?
EMP

Explain

File a lawsuit against him for wiretapping... Dumbass.

second this

He needs proof, first.

For the sake of argument, and my own sanity, let's assume there really is a bug.

I've considered,

Hiring a professional. This seems expensive, invasive, attention drawing, and hard to find.

RF Scanners. There are so many of them. How do I find one that isn't a toy but isn't going to cost an arm and a leg?

just leave it and troll the shit out of them..

get creative.

you'll be laughing so hard youll wonder how you ever got a long with out it.

Burn down your apartment. Leave no survivors. #BeAnHero.

Throw an EMP grenade.

Use a landline telephone on speaker, the dial tone will be distorted when nearby. No, a cellphone won't work

step1) get a few capacitors from a broken power supply
step2) chain them together
step3) wrap copper wire around a wooden pole
step4) get a switch and connect the capacitors and coil together
step5) charge capacitors and close the circuit
100% effective

Get a bug scanner off of amazon or set off an emp that will kill all electric devices outside of a faraday cage in the area.

familylawyermagazine.com/articles/bugs-and-wiretap/

If this is legit, start with the obvious areas. If you have a phone that plugs into the wall, check that. Check your air vents. Check under your desk, tables, computer components, etc. If you find nothing, you'll have to figure out how to check for wires underneath your carpet without tearing it up. You are looking for wires that run outside of an outlet run-off switch or your typical cables that run through your walls.

Additionally, if the guy did set one up inside the walls, you won't be able to find it without knocking down your walls. I suggest you get some sort of frequency reader (not sure what they are called) and run it all over your house.

Do all this on camera so you can submit to the police before you talk to your landlord.

I don't have a landline.
This seems fun, but I'd also like my privacy. Especially considering I'm trying to get away from a raving narcissist, I'd like for my plans to be possible and private.
I really do. I can't just go to the cops without proof. I'm very tired of being egged on.

Start talking. I miss the sound of your voice OP.

you can get a scanner for like 10 bucks just google it my dude

It is incredibly legit. No carpets, the person who pays for it had access to it prior to me when it was unfurnished. No phone. Air vents are a good idea. How to find a good RF scanner?

theres a camera and mic in my house...several i believe.

they got in through my ps4..damn controllers.
then the camera in my tv.

then the thermometer
which went missing after i screamed fuck into it.
or did i hide it? i cant remember.

at least you dont read what you just said on Sup Forums....yet.

yea but some of those seem like toys that will pick up every fucking signal in the neighborhood.
The on camera idea is smart as fuck. I'll probably bag it using gloves too so it can be finger printed/DNA swabbed (although I know the perpetrator most likely covered their tracks and potentially paid a professional to put it in. The place was repainted before I moved in which makes me even more suspicious.

I've honestly just realized that there are no lengths an intelligent narcissist won't go to to fuck with people.

look for any fresh patches of spackle on your ceiling..they will be a little more white than the rest of the ceiling.
smoke detectors...
let me tell you about them..
one day they dont stop going off
then they need to get "fixed" while im not home.
next thing you know your life is SHIT and people are talking about what your wearing and your current mood on the internet.

Why do you think you're being surveilled/watched/listened to?

yeah whatever...
im a self admitted raging narcissist
I knew this thread was bait.
and i posted anyway

This is what happens when a man is pushed beyond his breaking point.

That isn't even close to accurate.
Are you dumb enough to think a narcissist would give a shit about you? You fucking dipshit, what do you think narcissism is?
Fucking retards.

rf explorer
look for the range, that thing is flexible/modular and good for the price
won't help against wired things, though

He suspects I'm dating his 12 yo daughter but we just get along well. I told him as much but he does not trust me.

you can buy electronic bug/camera detectors online.

>
>He suspects I'm dating his 12 yo daughter but we just get along well. I told him as much but he does not trust me.
LOL

just get white noise generators
siiick

bruh don't interact with 12 year old girls. you don't speak with them outside the confines of like a family dinner where the parents are there and asking about school or something. understand?

why did I have to tell you this? the fact that you said you "Get along well" with a 12 year old girl immediately makes me suspect that you are a child molester type.

put your cellphone in your freezer. Get off the shit, bro

>eludes
oh my.

Clearly you are prejudiced. She just likes the music I listen too and the dolls I make.

wahhh im on Sup Forums and intelligent narcissists are messing with my safe space..

you call yourself a man?

>How do I find it?
Using your eyes is usually a good start.

Yea I've seen a few of those spackles on the wall. I used to see them in my old place too, which same perpetrator had access to (owned). I mean are bugs really that small? I control the wifi so it's not connected to the modem.
what's a reasonable price?
yes, find a good one?
already use several.
don't have one.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

you're staring right at it

Great thread.

This

>makes dolls

OP is some sort of freak. No wonder the landlord has him under surveillance. I'd have him hanging from the nearest lamppost.

Someone archive this thread and screenshot those post. Rofl. Holy fuck.

>Rofl
First week here?

well if they are not connected to your wifi than there needs to be some sort of transmitter which would make it a much larger device increasing the likely hood of you finding it unless its connected to your neighbors wifi which you dont control soooo
consider moving.

Disabled the camera in the laptop three weeks ago. It also has duct tape over it. The microphone I destroyed with a screwdriver.

I'm just very artistic and I do lots of things.

autistic*

Literally been here for 10 years, faggot. Trying to make rofl a thing again.

in all honest if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about
our whole fucking world is wired now...
get used to it.

that's what i would think. or it's a cell phone bug. some bugs are cell phones now. you just call them and they silently answer and let you listen.

No. Autistic have a hard time bonding with people and communicating. I find both easy. I have lots of clients and all the kids in the neighborhood love me.

Thats a bit of a waste

it's more the psychological torment. i've tried to ignore it for so long. but now it is blatant, and i want revenge.

who fucking cares bro
let them listen
fuck em.
privacy is an illusion and a luxury only the wealthy can afford and even they get compromised.

fuck emmmm

Some serious advice...leave, gently, tell him that it is just time to go...say it with a smile and get your self out of....MORTAL Danger.

Seriously, you need to exit this situation entirely.

nothing would make me happier than to find the bug, and troll the fuck out of it.

OP, are you the icecream man?

>all the kids in the neighborhood love me

fuck i forgot there was a device that can detect shit like this

Cool wallet

do you have pics of her ?
im asking for a friend

all rf explorers are the same in the same config, so buy the cheapest you can get, you paranoid fuck. maybe even a used one.
i'll go for the 6G combo, that'll kill all ism bands.

No. I'm an artist.
Are you jealous I get along well with people?

waffle

No I'm jealous that the kids love you. I wish I could get kids to love me back

Get an IMSI listen to them while they listen to you.

I mean I guess the alternative is I just say nothing from now on inside my apartment...have no social life. Be stalked. My fucking bank account numbers, SSN, so many fucking problems. I need a complete identity change. I'm legitimately scared.

Sometimes I relish in the plight of simple people.

The most surefire way to get rid of surveillance equipment is to actually surveil. Take apart everything. Use electromagnets if you have to. Use equipment if you have to. Use common sense if you can afford to.

If you can be paranoid and autistic about being watched and will rationalize the most incredible circumstances, you should be paranoid and autistic enough to study and test the integrity of each and every stucco on your ceilings.

Ah yeah I get that a lot.
Usually people tell me they'd love to know my secret while there is no secret actually.
The kids just like it when you are gentle and when you pique their curiosity.

>paranoid schizophrenia detected

are u srs op?
That is creepy and weird as shit. somebody backtrace this molestors so he can hang.

your a sick son of bitch aren't you?

abandoning thread

and as for the rest of you go drink some water and fuck off while your doing it.

I never molested a kid. I don't even touch them without permission.
And people call me paranoid.

I can see that. I'm trying to make pwn replace whatever new phrase means to be pwned.

Tweet trump about democrat spying.
You got some information.

>I never molested a kid
>I don't even touch them without permission
Which one is it?

So you touch them with their permission?

Touching is no molesting.
I sew some of them new cute clothes.

>Don't touch them without permission
So you do touch kids?

You need Jesus

I am a believer already.

""""Quick and easy"""" checks assuming that landlord is lame:
>Tune around the FM dial with headphones and listen for yourself
>Check behind all electrical wall plates, air registers, etc, also interiors of cabinets etc.
>Examine low-voltage type wiring like thermostats or telephone cabling
>Check your phone.
If you knew approximately where it was or what sort of transmission method it uses, it would be easier to locate.

Relax. I had a 25-year-old friend when I was 12 too. It wasn't sexual in any way. I just couldn't stand vapid little shits my own age.

What the fuck OP

Jesus says "Don't touch children" you fucking weirdo

Do you watch them put on the clothes you make them

It's not looking good for the paranoid schizoid.

Yeah?

there are a million other sites that are actually useful for this type of thing, what draws you here?

What

NSA spy!
everybody knows that the tinfoil hat acts as a parabolic dish directing all the radio waves towards the center of your brain.

Clearly it was the mention of cool posts.

Except you can't really just make an emp that will affect an entire apartment

No he does not.
No of course not.
I've been here ever since a reverse image search of furry landed me here.

Hold cigarettes to your mouth with hand to cover your mouth when talking like the movie Good Fellas.