Ayotullah Khomeini did nothing wrong

Ayotullah Khomeini did nothing wrong

The Shah of Iran was a cuck that ran to the US after killing thousands of his own people after keeping 90% of the country poor and illiterate for decades

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=xKqllaMzvT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Iranian_nuclear_scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure there's a direct correlation between islam and illiteracy.

Mossadeq, with his progressive leftism had seriously pissed off the deeply conservative ayatollahs as well as a large chunk of the Iranian military. The ironic part of his overthrow is that if Britain and the US hadn't overthrown him, the ayatollahs or the army would have. But because of the UK/US coup, the ayatollahs got to see their enemy removed while simultaneously gaining a scapegoat.

The day Mossadeq was removed from power was the best day of Khomeini's life.

>The ironic part of his overthrow is that if Britain and the US hadn't overthrown him, the ayatollahs or the army would have
The lies we tell ourselves in order to sleep at night.

Iran has an adult literacy rate of 93%

Says who?

Google it you stupid bogan bastard. You've got the entire internet at your finger tips and you post some dumb shit like that.

Or just admit that the majority of muslims are dumber than the farm animals they molest.

>can't google something (or more than likely refuses to)
>calls a billion people dumb

kek, kill yourself you inbred spawn of paddy convicts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Iran

When is this Canuck Iranian diaspora going to terminate himself already?

Here's 100 Syrians that are no longer literate.

>implying it's ever not wrong to usurp the throne of the sovereign

The monarch is ALWAYS right.

Hopefully he moves back to Iran. Especially if he loves it so much

I'd rather Mossad smothered him with a pillow.

Now they look like their wives

I don't think they go after fat neets

Your dubs is my command

Don't cut yourself on that edge, you utter faggot. No wonder everyone hates your guts.

This is what happens when you fuck with the real world, you inbred shitstain.

>bogan's first banter

Kek, an Australian of all people calling someone an inbred. The fucking irony. Your great grandad was most likely your great grandmother's brother you disgusting subhuman.

I wonder what it feels like to get hit by white phosphorous.

Kinda looks like aliens are invading.

Why do you keep posting pictures of Syria?

Do they not have maps in Australistan?

So do Canadians have any semblance of national pride at all? Or do you just follow wherever your grandparents are from? I guess that would explain why your proudest moment as a country is dying on behalf of Britain....

brutal lol

That's Gaza, you inbred goat fucker. Has the captagon given you permanent brain damage?

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqllaMzvT4

What the fuck does ANY of that have to do with Iranians?

God damn, you really are retarded. I almost feel sorry for you, but then again you're a massive cunt so I don't.

Sure, let's talk about how Israel assassinates Iranians in broad daylight and you can't do jack shit about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Iranian_nuclear_scientists

definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 86.8%
male: 91.2%
female: 82.5% (2015 est.)

CIA world factbook

Kek

I'm all for the having Independence and all. The shah was a US puppet no doubt. I just wish they could have continued their previous trend of social liberalization like under the shah. Would have been neat to see a progressive and economically developed country in the region.

Fucking America. I bet this was the coalitions doing.

>trend of social liberalization like under the shah
Oh you mean how when the Shah would execute anybody to the left of him for kicks and for those on the right only when they didn't play ball?

I didn't say he was good fuck face. He was a massive violator of human rights and savak tortured dissidents brutally. I said
>I just wish they could have continued their trend of social liberalization LIKE under the shah

Well fucking played