Why do modern humans, specially westerners, lack so much perspective?

Why do modern humans, specially westerners, lack so much perspective?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Community#Aims_and_achievements
businessinsider.com/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-native-born-americans-trump-speech-2017-3
sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Immigration-and-Public-Safety.pdf
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/immigration_brief-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White privilege

It's always scary to lose #1 spot and be at the mercy of people you used to abuse just a moment ago.

i don't think fingols are going to be taking over the world anytime soon.

nukes and ameriga had a bigger effect desu

cool

y hermano?

what's that got to do with the eu?

Nothing really, but you are still wrong. Most of them literally can't go to war due to how much interconnected their countries are. The EU was created for that specific reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4

>inb4 but they are liberal leftists funded by soros and stuff

because your 'perspective' is useless trash. now is the time that counts, and we should deal with present challenges with absolute conviction.

"well atleast it's not as shit as 100 years ago!" is useless rethoric. be rid of it and maybe mexico wont be shit.

also you should learn that corralation is not causality

do you collect infographics in your freetime? Sup Forums tier sadness

I know correlation is not causality, and never implied such a thing. I'm just amazed at the amount of people who claim the thins written in the filenames ITT.

Among other things, it takes less than 1 second to save a single one of them. Sup Forums on the other hand, posts fake infographics made by them.

latin america is violent

How does this correlates to LA not being violent?

Well, you can see that Yugoslav people were very peaceful before communism

It doesn't. I'm just fed up of Europeans telling me that they always were the least violent people in the world.

you posted deads from a world war as a proof the average civil latin american isn't violent...
and then you got BTFO by this post

Never claimed it is not.

No, I didn't.

not quite sure the EU is the cause of peace, I'd say the efficiency and capability of modern weapons has more to do with that

Well some of what is claimed is true in nuanced context. What you're doing is cherrypicking mostly unrelated graphs and statistics that don't prove anything.

I'm not trying to prove anything tho

EU is fucking trash, and i can say so since im not westerner

yes you did. you see carlos, taking out your anger that was caused by US politicians such as donald trump on us europeans doesn't make any sense as we don't even think about you.

then why provide images with retarded filenames?

>Europeans always were the least violent people in the world
That should have been the filename instead

Other than the "Latin American" thing, none of the other filenames are wrong desu.

What?

And no, I didn't.

>posts pic of deaths from world war 2
>names it "latin america is violent"
>denies comparing a world war to latin america
Fix your inferiority complex

>73690294
what?
i guess the other poster was right, you are Sup Forums tier retarded. context and nuance are completely lost on you

I mean, for all the violence we have now, it pales in comparison to you. It is not even close.

:^)

is what you are saying that we are more violent by nature? please dont be so retarded.

No, I am making fun of this ideas:

>Why are Latin Americans so violent, is it because they are shitskins? (asked by an European)
>You see, us Europeans are civilized, we have been at peace for the grandiose amount of 50 years in our entire history
>Is it the aztec genes?

Which I hear a lot, and of course are bullshit. If you don't say any these things, I don't know why are you even arguing.

We have a history, if that's what you're implying. I don't know why you're seeing it as a bad thing as you, your country and culture wouldn't exist if it weren't for us.

- Homicide rates

My country wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Denmark? Wow, that is new.
And it will never reach the 73 million mark desu.

>go to Sup Forums
>see some people shit talk mexicans
>better make a shitpost thread on Sup Forums and fill it with dumb images that'll show them

hmm maybe Sup Forums is right about these mexicans..

>implying i need to go to Sup Forums in order to see those things
Even IRL, it is like your entire population forgot about it, and are LARPing as if Europe was always an utopia. I repeat, always.

We were talking Europeans in general, you forgot?
When you're the cultural, economic and political centre of the world, the losses and wins are bigger than anywhere else.

Luxembourg is pure.

don't act like you know the population here. the internet is seperate from reality. nobody gives a shit about mexico here. nobody considers this place an 'utopia'. lay-off the internet memes

Do you keep replying to get more Euro pics you can cry yourself to sleep with?

the guy got his burritos in a twist because his gf got stolen by an european or something

I went there in the 2006 world cup working for a Mexican t.v station as part of the crew. I travelled through out the EU, plus I get to see tourists every single day.

I only see you and a dutch user crying about the pics, for some reason.

cool bro, well i wish you the best i hope you can get your gf back one day

If it can cheer you up, this European building is from your capital.
It was built by the Spaniards over the ruins of the main Aztec temple. Very symbolic!

I have no problems with Europe, or the European side of Mexico, just general delusions.

I was expecting more Americans in the thread in fact, I really fail to see why you two are butthurt over the pics and filenames, lel

>Sheltered people are sheltered, why are they so sheltered?
woah

i'm not so much "butthurt", more amazed that every image you post is even more retarded than the last. every post just gets dumber and dumber and the irony is that you do the exact same as people on Sup Forums, the guys that you probably dispise.

Was everything better back then?
Hasn't the EU kept Europe peaceful for the most part?
Are terrorist attacks a new thing in Europe?
Do only people from brown countries immigrate?
Didn't only the WW2 killed more people than what Mexicans could ever hope to kill in our entire history and beyond, without counting ALL the other wars that were in Europe's history?
Did human history started with Europe in 1400 or so?

Because if you say I am wrong, I would like to see how. And if I am not (which I am not) I don't get why you are butthurt over it.

>The EU has anything to do with this and not nukes ending warfare between developed countries worldwide
I guess we can thank the EU for the USSR and US never going to war too, and China never settling the score with Japan.

Moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Community#Aims_and_achievements
>The main aim of the EEC, as stated in its preamble, was to "preserve peace and liberty and to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe"

That is the main reason it even exists.

>Mexican intellectual thinks the EU wasn't created to make Germany great again

>Was everything better back then?

in some parts yes, in others no

>Hasn't the EU kept Europe peaceful for the most part?

No, it crystallized the tensions between countries and every major crisis within the EU just add onto a new balkan-like powder keg that will surely explode if things doesn't change
Are terrorist attacks a new thing in Europe?

>Do only people from brown countries immigrate?

legally? mostly Illegally? Yes

>Didn't only the WW2 killed more people than what Mexicans could ever hope to kill in our entire history and beyond, without counting ALL the other wars that were in Europe's history?

considering how easy it is for governments to produce WMDs that aren't nukes, mexico could potentially kill hundreds of millions if it wanted (before getting obliterated from earth's surface ofc)

>Did human history started with Europe in 1400 or so?

no, your point?

let me ask you a question. why do you peoples always fall back into victimhood whenever westerners doesn't bow down to your feets?

>Are terrorist attacks a new thing in Europe?

modern terrorism? Yes. It's not nutjobs anarchists throwing bombs in cafes anymore, it's country-like organisations killing hundred/thousands

I think we need to crack down on democracy and widespread education and literacy. Democracy is a scam and this educate-the-masses nonsense is part of the sales pitch.

If the beaners are so great
Why don't you want to keep them?

Except that none of your claims are backed by reality, as opposed, to you know, the entire history of statistics posted ITT.
Or some of them are things I didn't even say.

>Illegal immigrants
>9%
>30 million people

Please tell me this is fake

The border isn't just crossed by Mexicans Paco

The pic addresses that fact several times.

It's almost like the mere threat of deportation was enough to chase some of the parasites out.

>not backed by reality
>What is the refugee crisis
>What is the debt crisis

not even counting the rampant inequalities in regulations and quotas that makes farmers and fishers go apeshit every few years. Stop the butthurt, chicano. It'll lead you nowhere here.
((you)).

>>What is the refugee crisis
Not related to any of the thins I claimed?
>What is the debt crisis
Not a war

It's almost as if the trend was like that since 2008. Or as if the pic was made before Trump even won.

Oh never mind directly contradicts these statistics

>ITT: Some spic is triggered that one of his presidents used purge-like tactics to kill drug dealers

kek nice one paco

Source
businessinsider.com/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-native-born-americans-trump-speech-2017-3

sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Immigration-and-Public-Safety.pdf

Drug dealers hadn't even been mentioned in the pics, but now that you do. Here.

She just needs liposuction on everywhere but the tits

>putting up random criterias on a whim to refutes things and fail.

jesus christ son, i just showed you exemples that proves i don't base my claims on thin air. you really are one triggered paco.

lol proving that you are violent people???

It is not my fault that you are arguing against things I didn't say.

>post image showing that the mexican government killed tens of thousands of their own people in a war with cartels
>wonders why people are calling his country violent

But I am not wondering why people think we are violent. I wondering why people think we are exceptional at being so.

You lirerally just posted a photo of statistics of people killing eachother???

And are those statistics close to something exceptional? We are talking about a 10 year war here.

So you post a photo of a practically semi-civil war, and you wonder why people think you're violent? You don't have autism, right??

It seems that you are not capable of reading, so I'll say it again. But this time in a slow manner: I am not wondering why people think we are violent

>You're not capable of reading
"I wondering why people think we are exceptional at being so"
I've told you why and you give me a runaround. I think you have autism.

So how is that exceptional compared to other wars in history?

It's not? No one was saying it was exceptional, but central american countries have super-high murder rates AND you just said there's an 11 year civil war going on. Dude it's fucking obvious.

>It's not
There you go

No you mong, it's a fucking meme and you don't have any sense to know apparently.

>It is quite possible that those who arrived most recently are most likely to be undocumented, giving them the greatest incentive to avoid contact with law enforcement for even minor offenses, as such contact is likely to increase the likelihood that their illegal status is revealed.
>Lower incarceration rates are literally because illegals don't get caught as often

>Hispanic immigrants are more likely to commit crimes that natives
>Almost all illegal immigrant crime (88%) is done by Hispanics

Yet more reasons to build that wall

Because your murder statistics are only comparable to civil wars?

>Most of them literally can't go to war due to how much interconnected their countries are
never stopped them before. and nope, sorry, but nukes have effectively made major, conventional conflicts between modern powers obsolete. a large part of that is due to nato as well.

What are you even arguing against right now?
Lower incarceration rates are literally because illegals don't get caught as often because the are afraid to commit crimes, so they commit less crimes, and the times they do commit them is 98% non-violent, like not stopping on a red light or smoking a joint.
The murder statistics are counting that civil war. And a murder rate of 15 is not something unheard of either, without even counting a civil war going on.

Well, it does now, and it is doing a great job at it.

People exagerate your violence in your countries as a joke you fucking dolt.

>because the are afraid to commit crimes
Wew
>The murder statistics are counting that civil war.
There's a civil war in Merxico? I thought it was jut a bunch of cartels.

>shitcan wants the whole world to be as shit as south america
figures

Oh so it's just a joke then. Alright.

>There's a civil war in Merxico?
Yes?

>Well, it does now, and it is doing a great job at it.
nato, pidorland and minuteman+topol have made peace very easy for europe yes.

>its a war esse were totally calm
lol

>The murder statistics are counting that civil war.
are they now?

>And a murder rate of 15 is not something unheard of either
abhorrent by civilised standards.