Hi, new here

kys

weird face shape

show your tits!

you know the rules, tits or gtfo

what the fuck katy

This

Somebody is salty lmao

No time to explain! Sharpie in pooper, now!!

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is SO worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

not salty, we like order here on the 'chan
now, tits or gtfo

What are you guys talking about? My names Holly and I live in LA. Im new so idk anything about this place. What do you guys usually do here?

good. now put on the humpin pants and get in the van.

Tit pic, time stamp and state your question of get the fuck out

We fap to loli and scat

dem's da rules.

You fucking retard read the rules

No we don't

First, read the rules, especially rules 30 and 31.

Tits w/timestamp or GTFO!

Hiya! Assuming that's even you, you shouldn't bother posting on Sup Forums if you're looking for meaningful conversation or much of anything interesting, for that matter. You should try instead. We've got tons of interesting things to explore.

Boobs or gtfo

>You ever just white knight so hard you straight up kill a dude

Is it really ok to scare someone away from Sup Forums?
RIP

Absolutely

Well user i you are quite wise

>/d/
>white knight
lel

It's not that, OP is not the gril in the picture. She used to mod some community which OP most likely got banned from and fairly evidently isn't too happy about. She is also not someone to give out nudes either (thankfully).

Sup darkspace

Wait a minute, youre from the metal amino?

Ye

What was your name there, dude?

Shitting on Holly is dope. Don't judge me.

Not
But I am also a member of Metal Amino. I am Goregaze, wbu?

lol were you losers part of a discord or something and there got to be a little sperg spat in the friendo group? hahaha that's the saddest thing I've seen today on Sup Forums. Thanks for making me smile

Sneha. Fuck, why am I even doing this on Sup Forums

Hi OP you look like a hippy chick.
Quite dark thick eyebrows so would i ve correct in saying you are quite hairy?

All good if so.

It's probably just as autistic as discord

^ hahahahaha

>^
Where do you think you are boy?

>^ hahahahaha
>^
what are you doing here

You must be new here