My first love dumped me and I feel miserable.... Help me bros

My first love dumped me and I feel miserable.... Help me bros

Get over it faggot

Yeah quit being a pussy.

kill her and eat her heart

Also tell me about it fag go vent

You lived without her before fuck that bitch.

Never change b

She was not worth it anyways if she dumped you

My first love is currently "needing to be alone", whatever that means. I'm assuming it's a de facto breakup and treating it as such, even though I still may have a little bit of hope. Yes, it's shitty, but I tell myself that there will be other girls and I've got my whole life ahead of me. I know that's not much solace in the present, so the best advice I can give is to find some supportive friends who will give you a shoulder to cry on. I had that today and it helped a lot. Good luck, user.

nice trips

it takes time to heal, especially the first one. look all around you. people eventually move on and find other loves. that's just the way the world spins.

Met her online, lives in a different state. Fell in love. We said we loved each other. She couldn't take not having a physical relationship (I was willing to wait) and said the only reason for breaking up is distance. She was my first gf so I'm utterly miserable and broken and I miss her so fucking much. Her smile, her laugh, her face, her voice, just everything...

Theres no hope user just cut it off now and put it to a close you'll be better off than waiting for them also checked

go outside and fuck another slut

Thanks user

>Met her online
WELL THERES YOUR FIRST PROBLEM

Also, check these fuckin trips faggots

You got a long ways ahead of you. Keep busy, pick up another job, don't beg for her, and give a shit about yourself and no one else until you start thinking straight. Don't kill yourself, but just get the fuck over it. Start doing the shit you want to do, with no obligation to any other person. Cry if you need to, but you'd better get over that shit real fast otherwise it becomes a pity party and the only one there is you.

Be a man.

Aaaaand then the sperm pumps into the tissue and you go back to feeling nothing.

I love biochemistry

sucks for awhile but it'll get better once you're slamming someone else, focus on yourself and be happy for now my dude, don't let someone else be your happiness

Be glad you had a 1st love. Some people don't even get one.

No mention of Gremblo yet? Wtf

1st time for everything, it'll only get easier from now on. Love doesn't exist, the person you thought you loved is actually very different than the one she actually is. It'll suck for a while, but then one day you'll wake up and realize that you don't care anymore and you'll be happy. In the meantime try to make use of the newly found free time, work out, do art, find an outlet and you'll be good. At the end of the day given a period of time you'll stop caring no matter how much you think you love her, you'll come to the realization that it was all in your head and you'll be free bud.

dood hang in there. I'm going through the same thing. There is hope and It will get better. Pain for about two months will be the thing in your life. just slog through it. stay hydrated and eat normally

That ain't a relationship.

She was so hot too, completely outta my league. Looked like Emmy rossum but with more meat

Thanks anons

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

i sure do love summer fags

Man, when you get disappointed by the 14th, then you can talk, bitch.

You haven't love until physical love my friend. You'll look back on this and realize how insignificant she is

My first serious girlfriend/love broke up with me 2 months ago after 3 years of dating and living together. The first month was agony ... but honestly, even if it may not feel that way now, shit does get better. I still think about her, I still melancholy myself about everything that we had and shared, but now its just memory.

The key to getting over a breakup is realizing and forming a new identity without her, once you form the new boundaries of self/ego, everything else is just noise.

Good luck, you're not alone