Moving in with my gf, gonna live with her parents for 2y

Moving in with my gf, gonna live with her parents for 2y.

Any advices Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UWElJ2O8as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do not fucking do it

/thread

I'd rather live on the street.

Get out while you still can.

fuck her mom

hi kenan

inb4ded

Grow up and be a fucking adult and take care of your own shit.

Movin' in with your grandfather?

youtube.com/watch?v=7UWElJ2O8as

If you do, you'd better get the fuck out as soon as fucking possible, because that shit is embarrassing dude.

Ain't u too funny boi?

This. Don't do it OP. Living with a new person is bad enough - people tend to annoy each other a lot when they spend too much time together. Living with her parents on top of that will be hell.

Well they have a big ass house and I'm gonna spend 80% of my time working anyway so that's all about who I sleep with. They asked me if I wanna move in because they have too much unused space. Wanna save up and buy a flat for us after 2y, I just thought that we should have few grand before we move out.
I'm 20, 5 years in relationship

kiiiilllll theeeeem

Knock on every fucking door every fucking time before entering.

Dating since you're 15?

Are you in another dimension of China or some shit? How the fuck does this situation happen?

Yup.

3-some with her dad while her mom makes cookies

Will do.

live stream it

Sure af I will

Do not do this, avoid it if possible. Trust me, I've been in this exact situation, no matter how cool you think her parents are with you, nothing is worse than living with them. Sooner or later you are held responsible for anything that can go and will go wrong regardless because you are the odd one out. Something broke? It was probably you. Something missing? It was probably you. Sex is awkward and difficult to accomplish, and in any argument you might get into, the family is always going to side with family. Regardless. Proceed with caution.

That's even worse if you are spending 80% of your time working because you will have no time to yourself - this is ok for a few months but two years of it is fucked.

Been through this before - GF of 5 years' parents lived with us for almost three years while her father went through chemo and other cancer treatments (they lived in a small town with no hospital about 5 hours drive away). Longest and most stressful 2.5-3 years of my life.

Any spare time I had was interacting with my GF and/or her parents. Was always made out to be the bad guy if I went out with mates or even if I dismissed plans they made on my behalf to go to dinner/lunch/breakfast/etc.

I got along really well with her parents and still get along with her mother but after the first 6 months we all started to rub each other the wrong way.

Two years is a long time when you get almost no time to yourself. Be warned.

Am I the only one that thinks the food in the pic was poorly cooked, like who thought that was good enough to photograph?