I feel like such a fucking loser. 90% of the time I'm alone...

I feel like such a fucking loser. 90% of the time I'm alone. I don't have any friends and I've lost the ability to socialize with others just because I'm by myself all the fucking time. I'm in a really dark place Sup Forums

k

Them late night feels

I'm 22, I wish I could be having the time of my life, enjoying myself and meeting different people. Instead I've been alone in my room for the past three days. Some life I have.

Kys

so the fuck what

dude did u see the new blame movie on netflix i never read the manga but it was entertaining
also im kinda peeved that they only have the second magi series in japanese

get a job at a bar

You're gayer than OP, faggot

look dood guy ok I know they aren't the best but I like just watching stuff on netflix and I've already watched most of the top tier stuff in general

I can't wait for summer to be over

Try to get global in csgo

holy crap dude! you sure showed that stupid summerfag, that was badass
god there are so many summerfags here in the summer because the traffic increases so much

same summerfag, wow.

>I feel like such a fucking loser.
Because you are? What accomplishments have you made in life that are truly noteworthy -- I'm guessing absolutely nothing.
>90% of the time I'm alone.
The other 10% is being forced to leave your room and actually do something besides sitting on the computer loathing.
>I don't have any friends.
That's because you choose to spend your time alone, instead of out meeting people that could turn out to be potential friends.
>I've lost the ability to socialize with others just because I'm by myself all the fucking time.
You're full of shit, you're socializing right now, with a community of people on an image board. Also, you choose to be by yourself, so stop acting like it's other people's responsibility to make time for you; make time for them for once.
>I'm in a really dark place Sup Forums
Again, life is what you make of it. You don't like something going on? Change it. You're the only one in control of your life.

You're weak because you want sociability.

Don't listen to this loser, OP. He's a fucking fag for going through Sup Forums, just like every fucking one of us. Doesn't make him any better judging you mate.

Take a deep breath, relax, then have a lovely big wank

It was lame. Liked the animation style though.

The guy in the photo kinda looks like Todd howard

Ayyyee Brian Wilson, you must have patrician taste in music OP

Yeah idk who does these netflix shows with the cg characters, it looks pretty great aside from when it looks choppy

who???
that's brian wilson you twat

No I'm sure that's Todd howard. And if you don't buy Fallout 4 VR in the next 2 months. He's gonna get real mad.

Eh well. 28 here and in the same boat. I've been seeing a Councillor and following my doctors directions by taking meds and such. Been working out lately and even biked twice a day for the past few days, though not long maybe 15-20 minutes each go.

I still spend about 90% of my time inside because I lack social confidence and just skills in general. I have a BPD GF who grills me on and off and that drags me down a bit but I'm trying to keep doing what I can for the betterment of my being.

I'm still just a loser but I guess on the bright side of things I'm a loser who is trying that has to count for something.

you'll either grow out of it or kys

theres still hope user

hang in there