Are there any movies/series where people actually eat their food rather than just move it around on the plate?

Are there any movies/series where people actually eat their food rather than just move it around on the plate?

Tina Fey eats a whole sandwich in an episode of 30 Rock.

Lord of the Rings - Return of the King

Big bang theory is the worst offender when it comes to this kind of shit.

As for the actors actually eating the food I think the sopranos did an okay job with this.

The Sopranos

Ratatouille

blue is the gayest color

That slut was eating like a slob too, is that how the French eat?

I bet you would complain about mumbling if they actually ate their food

Or how about a movie where a character actually smokes his or her cigarette, instead of stubbing it out in the ashtray after one drag.

it's also a good movie

I don't get it. Why the heck actors never eat food? Is it because the food is actually made of plastic? Because they don't want to get fat?

Is it fappable? Link?

>characters sit down for dinner at home/at a restaurant, whatever
>characters exchange 2-3 lines as food arrives
>wipes their mouth, gets up and leaves
>food remains untouched

reeee

this is a great movie and pretty much revolves entirely around eating, fucking and suicide

it's both due to the continuity error it would cause if multiple takes are needed, because the plates wouldn't be coherently full/empty, and to avoid problems with saying the lines while eating
also "spitting buckets" are/were common practice

>two cops are eating some burger&fries at night diner
>they received a call
>"ehy dude, we have to go"
>"oh damn"
>they get out whitout eating anything

Hollywood are you even trying? That's NOT how cops work. They FIRS finish the meal and THEN respond to an incoming call.

Can't people making movies/tv with millions of dollars just plan around the concept of 2 people fucking eating.

Seinfeld

Tony stabbing his fork at his pasta doesn't count as eating

Del boy eats a lot, infact David Jason likes to eat while acting

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr5oNTfL1I

"the scene in which Trinity eats a whole pan of beans was filmed in one take, after Terence Hill had fasted for the previous 24 hours"

I work at a restaurant that has a bunch of cops who come here regularly and they pull this shit at least every other week. Owner doesn't care because she loves the boys in blue, but these assholes don't even drop a tip

some production do, one example would be (although in this case it's just one person) but it's an aspect often overlooked unless the eating in itself is somehow central to the scene

you also have to account the fact that if multiple takes were necessary you'd force the actors to eat everytime, as well as forcing someone to work everytime to actually cook the food or to cook it in bulk
it's not that easy to arrange