youtube.com/watch?v=49alQj7c5ps
armsdealer.bandcamp.com/track/man-diseased-crisis-cycles-regurgitation
soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/his-obscuring
brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/his-obscuring-mirror-image
chaucerianmyth.bandcamp.com/album/the-book-of-margery-kempe
johnathanarce.bandcamp.com/re
prosim.bandcamp.com
weeklywordsandgrammar.com/album/twenty-years-of-snow
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it
re-vised.bandcamp.com/releases
ppatricide.bandcamp.com/album/malka-yequm
harveyfloorbanger.bandcamp.com/album/ceai-ep
gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
naw-official.bandcamp.com
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
bigrare.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/sadworldbeats/sets/sadworld-tape-1
erdig.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finnabust.bandcamp.com/releases

>hip-hop/rap niggers New York

Muzak.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations
>Old-new release
>Piano stuff, too much of it in fact
>A bit of ambient-ish elements here and there
>All improvised which can be quite bad
>Plus THREE unreleased tracks!

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/aer-leabhar/improvisations/

Off to the good start I see...

hoodrobin.bandcamp.com/

>2014 mixtape of the year
>Storyrap
>New york city
>bensonhurst

REC !!!!!
good beats partna cheek out my life story
willsmith.bandcamp.com/

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romantic

I always love getting feedback, will try and leave some myself.

Rec

ititpgh.bandcamp.com/
>Art pop
>Experimental
>Good vocals and lyrics
Not shilling, just spreading the word. IT IT will blow up.

underrated releases dont skip out

this is me
wildivy.bandcamp.com/releases
>fruit folk
>freak folk
>Shoegaze
>folkgaze
>tribal

>etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be

What do you know about portable music? The idea is great but there is not enough releases. So, every track on the album was made on the go (no matter if it was a crowdy street or midnight bus, urbanistic cities or deep nature).
Of course, before recording we tried to dig through some obscure places to record the EVP and other wierd stuff to mix it. If you find something unnatural don't be afraid electronic voice is believed to be a myth, digital artifact or a kind of city legends and who knows how real it is. Thanks for listening ;)

>electronic/lo-fi/hauntology

This song is called "Silence", the title track to the new Foliage record of the same name.
Love
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/silence-1

>Indie
>Jangle Pop
>Dream Pop
>Post-Punk

Pre-Order here:
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence

You guys made Louie C.K. sad. Apologize for your garbage.

if you want REAL music check out this
woodygrant.bandcamp.com/
>bedroom harsh noise lo-fi noise rock psychedelic shoegaze

RECC
cuck.bandcamp.com/album/new-yorks-finesse

>hip hop, trap, beats, real nigga shit, hoes

um

nevermind this thread I'm going to a different one

cele.bandcamp.com/album/to-cite-psych

>Instrumental hip hop album, samples only psych rock records
>Released yesterday, brand new

Highly rec:

>handsome eric is dead

privatelives1.bandcamp.com/track/man-of-faith

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit
>each release its different
>no memes today
>feelsbandman

reccing
dad
god

stephenpaultaylor.bandcamp.com/album/people-tonight

I discovered this guy a few days ago, Hollywood and Shit's Fucked are fantastic tracks

>synth..."pop"?

Neon Clouds

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Also Music To Bake In The Sun To
>Basically Music For Every Season But Spring
>Fuck Spring

N E W R E C O R D

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

Recs:

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>experimental and gritty

Also, I recorded 38 minutes of Eastern European ambient to serve as a mood setter for a planned reading. I released it as a download for my supporters on Patreon. New "normal" music coming soon, though!

patreon.com/posts/irkutsk-12376486

Recommended!

This is cute. I like it.

fixthesky.bandcamp.com
>mellow guitars and crescendos

these fuckers

mushroomwavvedcollar.bandcamp.com/album/welcome-home

>electronic
>psychedelic
>witch house

Good stuff:

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
>Post Rock
>Alt Rock
>Indie
>Emo

projectatlanta.bandcamp.com/releases

>released today
>pop punk-ish
>space rock?
>hope you enjoy cheese

ponderous.bandcamp.com/track/motions

>indie-psych
>alternative
>dream pop

RECS
really rad shit man
actually really fucking in love with this, can hear the influences but really original
never gonna say no to some freak folk

oh i almost forgot we're dropping the full EP this Friday, will post in a thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=49alQj7c5ps

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/track/man-diseased-crisis-cycles-regurgitation

>ambient, industrial, dark ambient

But I already looked into that. Also, I'm into Indonesian gamelan music.

its funny because I've a music degree lmao

top kek

you have never been shit faced and in a bathtub, cutting your thighs and thinking about Beatrice. I read big textbooks on art and a send forged art work to museums as gift and they cant tell the difference. Feel my power.

My Genre and Fanfare are amazing!

reccs

Couple new joints
soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/his-obscuring

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/his-obscuring-mirror-image

>Organic Electronic

Why would you do that to the etches of a circle?It looks horrible! FIX IT!

its aestetichhhh mann but nah really I'm lazy and u can't see it when its small don't think I didn't cringe when you noticed

yeah baby, lemme give ya a good ol' bump

>erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul
Man, I'm loving this. Has a very warm, comforting sound without being the same ol' indie beachy bullshit. Definitely love the progressive electronic influence, and that you tagged it that way at all lol.

My new album: chaucerianmyth.bandcamp.com/album/the-book-of-margery-kempe

johnathanarce.bandcamp.com/re
>avant-garde
>instrumental

prosim.bandcamp.com

>electroacoustic, field/live recordings, folk, electronic, psychedelic
>My first solo release, been working on it for about 7 years, not to say it's polished, but it came together
really cool sounding
very fun
oooh nice, this is comfy

>>erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul
I really like it! It has a nice minimalist feel and the vocals are really great

I throughly dig

Recs, both are pretty chill

weeklywordsandgrammar.com/album/twenty-years-of-snow

>post-rock
>8-bit nintendo synths
>high-fantasy concept

even mexicans are making their own vaporwave
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/releases

>nirvana
>punk
>alternative
>heavy hitters

>When the flame in your heart consumes your body and you try to fart it all out

This is really good, it reminds me of Elliott Smith and the Beatles. I really dig the vocals, and the way it starts with a bang.

The mixing is bad, the compositions sound typical, and that drum solo was really cheesy.

I'm listening to feign and anxiety, and I have to say I don't like the lyrics and your delivery during the verse, it's kind of forced and cheesy. The instruments are well thought out, and I like the slow feel of the chorus.

This is sick! I really like the drumming, and the melodies are super sweet.

It's slow and dreamy, but immersive rather than boring. That's hard to pull off.

Sounds like there's good music in there somewhere, underneath all the harsh noise. Seems like a grower.

I'm not gonna lie this shit is hot as fuck
Except for all the sexism

I really like your vocals, and the instruments are pretty good

I immediately knew this album was going to be special. I believe you, I can't wait for this to blow up.

Wow, I really like how you blended singer/songwriter and digital, almost chiptune/vidya type instruments. The album art really does it justice. Pleasant to listen to

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/releases

I like this, noisy punk type stuff is something I don't get enough of. Last song was a nifty change of pace/

heeey i came back and the thread got better

thanks

ppatricide.bandcamp.com/album/malka-yequm

>experimental electronic
>trance, pop, idm, industrial, noise influences throughout

thanks my dude! which project is yours?

harveyfloorbanger.bandcamp.com/album/ceai-ep

>techno/warehouse stuffs

gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
Experimental/Electronic
Post-Ambient at Times
Sparse singing
- Was about to pass by without a rec and then Malka Yequm hooked me haha. Very interesting stuff my man. I love the experimentation. It's inconsistent though
- Man.. I love how this sounds like the view from someones distorted consciousness. I can definitely hear the dream influences. Very cool stuff
You're a great song writer for sure, maybe too much of your influences are apparent for it to stick out much
The textures in this are fantastic. Good pacing. The mixing needs some love though . I really like this one, it truly stood out
This is good stuff. Very complete. Don't have any complaints. ALl around good

Some bretty groovy stuff, i'm diggin it!

definitely hear the industrial vibe (loved godflesh back in the day) mixes are loud as fuck. nice

>rape me
>again

I'm not gonna lie this shit is hot as fuck
Except for all the sexism

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

Hey everyone!!

Working real hard with an dual album project, but times have been tough to even get into anything!!

All my complete work.
naw-official.bandcamp.com

Doubt I'll get much feedback with how late in this thread is, but here goes nothing

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with some emo and post rock vibes, real fuzzed out
>ffo: pinback, alex g, have a nice life (not my comparisons but other peoples)
>free as fuck so take it

New stuff is pretty cool, but desu I just wanted to quote you because Copy is fuckin WILD. I listened to a couple and DL'd, and I'm enjoying it a ton. It's just so different. I'll probably revisit and relisten to your new thing.

Usually people who put out so much music so fast kinda blow, but you're really talented.

No lie huh? Yeah, this is really good. Still shilling, but good.

Definitely going to give this a full listen, DL'd. Like what I'm hearing so far. Why haven't you put out music in three years? Not like I can talk, but I'm curious.

Looking forward to listening to this in full. Very slowcore vibe so far. Only thing bugging me is the kick drum. It's real grating. Has this nasty pop to it. Good luck getting people to shell out the $7. If you had more of a fanbase, I could see it working, but as is it's a bad look

Not saying it isn't worth that either, I'm enjoying it, just that I doubt many people will be DLing it

Dig the way you use muted chords, the vocals are really resonating more than I expected too. Not the type of thing I'd usually listen to but it's real garage-rocky. DL'd to listen in full.

Other recs:
Listened a few days ago, jamming it hard. To reply since I didn't there - yeah, KC isn't too far from Fort Collins imo, I totally think we could make it work.

one of the guys from wild ivy went insane and the rest of the band has been trying to get him out of the insane aslyum ever since.

Thanks, yeah that album is underrated. Honestly the only reason I don't suck is because of my music theory knowledge, even my completely shit amateur stuff is pretty listenable.

-

And also this is goodbye for about 24 hours, I'm flying out of state to visit family and Sup Forums DOES NOT LIKE IT when you post from very different locations in rapid succession.

ohh simply eric

My younger brother hated the kick too! I thought it sound good and punchy.

Do you think that no one would pay for it at all, or just no one would pay $7?

bigrare.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>chill
>Everyday

recs

This is the ultimate bump of ultimate justice and truth

Honestly dude, i think that guy was a snob for saying no one would buy it. It's always best to just have a pay wat you want option, but five dollars is a lot more reasonable. Anything less is kind of chump change

willsmith.bandcamp.com

I hate niggers and crave a second holocaust (first one didn't happen). Fist my tight little asshole mommy

Yep, snob is exactly what my comment brings to mind. Lmao
Oh, I totally think people would pay for it. I think you still might get a few bites. I just think it can be hard to get noticed at the stage your music is in right now, that's all. Name your price is nice at first just because you might only get one purchase for every 10-15 downloads, but...it adds up. And if you aren't getting downloads, people aren't listening to the music as much.

I'm far from a great example of music being popular, but I don't have anyone else's stats. So, as an example, I have around 15 purchases in the last two months and just passed 300 downloads. I'll take that any day over 30 purchases and a total of 30 downloads. And desu, if it wasn't Name Your Price, I'm pretty sure I'd have one or two buyers, tops.

I know that personally, the majority of albums I've bought on bandcamp (digitally, doesn't apply to the physical ones) have been ones I downloaded, listened to on my own, then bought later. Maybe not everyone does that, but yeah. Just think it helps to get your music out, THEN worry about getting money, because until then, the amount of money you make isn't going to be a meaningful amount anyways.

This reply is definitely way too long for how simple your question is, haha. But yeah, I think people will pay for it. Just don't think any money you make would be meaningful at this point, and you might make even more having it Name Your Price. The $7 and no "supported by" tends to scare people off sadly, just look at Red Nevada

That's true I guess, because I actually do this myself. So I'll move it down to name your price, thanks for the recommendation.

Also, do you post your music anywhere else? I've been meaning to actually ask this here but I keep forgetting. I don't get a whole ton of downloads or anything, granted my music was slightly inaccessible due to being instrumental but it just seemed like everyone else was getting more than I was, where else is good to post?

Thanks for the reply man, but I think he was actually right, I don't have the following to command any price really for my record, especially after making such a drastic style change by adding vocals and whatnot. But maybe I'll end up doing some sort of physical pressing and that would obviously be more reasonable to charge for. But again, thanks a lot.

I encourage you to put it on NYP, the extra downloads always put a smile on your face. :D

Do you have a SoundCloud, that's a good place to build a fanbase too!

I don't but I've been meaning to make one, I'll do that, thanks!

Wait what's nyp? Lol

Name your price.

Gibby of iCarly fame made a beat tape
soundcloud.com/sadworldbeats/sets/sadworld-tape-1

Ah I see tyvm

>pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

Nice page with colors and all. But obvious photoshop filter are to obvious. Altso the music is nice. Great piano. But you have destroyed it with your glitch computer effects. Some analog editing and mixing would have been nice. But I like it. You have used analog real recordings right? For the pianos right? And then mastered it all with some computer filters like that image on top.

Here is the opposite. Computer made, tracked and live played keyboards but mixed through a analog mixer and some tapes with analog field recordings.

>erdig.bandcamp.com/

Oh.. Chacerian Myth.. I heard your interview and I did enjoy it. You need to do Dungeon Jazz. You need to listen to erdig.bandcamp.com and because of Satanic Abortion we need more Pro-Life Dungeon Synth Against Communism

>implying i don't have a degree in music
Adam Neely's stuff is really good though.
People like you are exactly why people are afraid of learning music theory to begin with. Shit doesen't have to be overly complex just to be "good music".

uuUp we go