Hey Sup Forums.. Cheer me up? I finally obeyed the rules, so now you'll listen, right?

Hey Sup Forums.. Cheer me up? I finally obeyed the rules, so now you'll listen, right?

Sure, whats up?

Nice tits. Now get back in the kitchen.

>Hey Sup Forums.. Cheer me up? I finally obeyed the rules, so now you'll listen, right?
Correct.

Tits or gt- Oh. Well. Nice tits.

Show anus.

Bring it on

Sticking that ass in the air would really help

Please proceed.

Im just sad.. I want a distraction.. Ypu guys here always make me smile so i figured you could help..

This

(((You)))

thanks for the validation OP, before finishing your validation process please show a face pic with a timestamp to be sure you are indeed the Sup Forumsitch that came from tumblr

What's wrong and what state are you from? Your tits look familiar.

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive over to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of the AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

go on...

Heres this, Its me, but i cant timestamp anymore at the moment.. Im sorry..

HI Kristal.

I'm pretty sure I have that same jacket. You have good fashion taste my friend.

Spread em slut.

My names Rain.

Oh sheeit

Tits are great and ass is great.

sharpie in pooper

Spread your pussy?

It's time to show us your feet

why do u need cheering up

How much pot do your parents smoke

Feet

Fucking feet fags

that's not a name

Feet

Yea but I said stick it in the air
Push your pussy out and bend it over

How do you usually do it when you take a cock?

Do you happen to live in Florida? Just wondering know a white smutty derpy looking girl named rain in Florida.

If i do, can i convince you all im not a trap and to kik me? Or snapchat or something?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!!?! HUH!?!?!

IT BEGINS.

Yeah, but what's wrong?

Yes

You are really pretty, can you make a like description

You're right, im sorry, its really Rainey.

You are really pretty, can you make a like description about yourself?**

Join public kik group for b

SourSociety

Then you should probably get an umbrella.

Nice

why does it look like your tits hate each other?

Can we get a pit shot?

I'm sad :(

I'd love to Kik you. Just add me realfancypants

shove a banana up your ass

Your tits are so small I thought this was CP and I still do so I'm out of this thread.

Play a video game

whats your kik

Florida user here

Where do I find a derpy white girl named Rain to cuddle with?

My dad's dead

My dad is dead :(

Sup baby girl, whatchya need?

Same dude same

Im with you Sup Forumsro! Lets see some pits

you need to double your estrogen pills

Cute bum cute
A CUTE!

She lives in central Florida..

I'll help you turn your life around with a couple of hints.
pic related

What are all these pics? Why dont you try to cheers this poor lady up?

This cheers me up m8

You got awful tits

Hello my beautiful goddess,

I saw your pic and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Addme on skype yourbestfriend1
Xoxoxoxo

My kiks tyrannosauruscunt
Snapchat is tobecomeakitten
Heres proof im not a trap.. Just make me feel better and ill repay you, okay?