Give me one good reason to why i should eat a girl's ass while intimate

give me one good reason to why i should eat a girl's ass while intimate

anus is tight af

If you dont enjoy giving people pleasure, dont eat ass.
/thread

She will love it

yeah see everyone will say this but nobody will explain the allure

Extra protein if you eat shit.

Because poop

Lol

Because you want to. Only reason.

i can just eat my own shit. try again

Wasn't really an attraction until I was in love with my girl, she is vanilla as fuck so only get to when she's drunk

ITT; Virgins who don't know what eating ass is like

im perhaps willing to try the eating of the cheeks and associated shit around the asshole if convinced

why does this make it sound like you tongue-raped her shithole?

More vitamins when it comes from the source.

because all 3rd graders expect it nowadays

uhhh yeah. the surce can be my own tender ass. what is your point.

If you're fucking a girl with a shitty asshole, you have bigger problems than eating ass.

forgive me, but isnt the goal of eating ass to consume the shit?

Never been in a relationship with an adult?

No

Girls dont shit

what is the goal o knowledged butt EATer

> one good reason
You have to like girl's asses.

>forgive me, but isnt the goal of eating pussy to consume the sloughed off lining of her uterus?
That's a special kind of stupid you've got there, buddy.

ok. check. wat next

how do i please the hole properly?? there is no clit,no flaps. am i expected to just jab my tongue into the recesses of her colon?

>how do i please the hole properly
Sacrifice a lamb and offer its blood by spitting it all over her ass.

It's like you fucking retards don't know anything. Jesus.

Want to fuck her in the ass? This will go a long way to convincing.

well, yeah. im looking for your guidance here.

Because it makes her feel dirty.
It tastes good if she is a bit sweaty.
You get to see her extreme secret parts...brown hole with anus hair tangled and poking into her bumhole..great to untangle pull out and lick.

you are a degenerate. how are some people telling me its all for her, but here you are fantasizing about munching on booty hair and dooko hole. the fuck! is fecal obsession required for a mutually enjoyable ass eating sesh?

no i want nothing to do with her rear. it's a shit factory! ill grab and bite the cheeks MAYBE but eating from the very hole is forbidden fruit

Dude, seriously? How do you eat pussy? You do what she responds to, starting slow and light then working up in intensity and pressure until your tongue is buried in her fart box like the cure is in there while your nose is buried in her cunt.

Pink eye.

I usually begin by biting and sucking the area around the hole. Then tease her hole with my tongue. After a couple minutes, I will use both hands to spread her cheeks, gaping her asshole. Then stick my tongue inside.

Ok, basement dwelling, acne riddled, kissless virgin, let's try this. You want her to do freaky sex shit fir you? Guess what, you gotta do freaky sex shit for her. Never had a girl turn it down and quite a few have cum from it. If you haven't figured out that making a girl cum is beneficial to you, then why are you even bothering with this post? You'll never get one anyway, unless you pay a hooker.

>good reason

you're high on shit crumbs and ass fumes, you pink eyed queer. I can please girls in bed just fine. some of them do freaky shit and ive never had to eat an ass. I'm just asking what the general allure is for men who WANT to do it, NOT the general consensus of ass eating from the receiving end, you literal dipshit

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Isn't it past your bed time junior?

ahhh you're right. fuck you guys, this thread went nowhere. I retreat to my bed

Don't forget your night light. You know you have nightmares without it.

good thing you arent scared of the dark. must be dark all the time under your bacteria ridden pink eyes from deep sea diving in your girlfriend's unwashed arse

Didn't I tell you to go to bed?