Calling all cucks, post you kik and ill tell ya what id do to your gf

Calling all cucks, post you kik and ill tell ya what id do to your gf

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of the AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the final and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

post more of whoever the fuck that is
and I don't care for this thread at all.

Some dudes gf that his friend stole off his phone and was apparently the only pic her had lol

Well, thank God you're a horrible person and so is that friend.

Someone got more of her on another thread

Post em then mate

Kik: Rhythmofcolor

dying to fuck her pussy so hard. making me edge nicely

Can someone post the rest?

tangomewmew

Kik maiqq9

this thread is weird

is old user trying to get more leverage on BF by showing him pics of his GF getting jizzed on?

Love her tits

Hmu

Who is this? More of her if you have

mikatck on kik, hmu

Some guys gf, his friend stole pics from his phone, you can kik the bf lol dilsmith1

carefulgeorge

kik: qwerty44xx

pic is my gf and i skyping, i have an ex with huge tits id love to show you as well... ;-)

another of her