America ruined the world

America BTFO by based Chomsky

>"In brief, the Global War on Terror sledgehammer strategy has spread jihadi terror from a tiny corner of Afghanistan to much of the world, from Africa through the Levant and South Asia to Southeast Asia. It has also incited attacks in Europe and the United States."

Oh yeah that's why global deathrates in American and Europe lowered during the last century?

>mudslimes can't be held responsible for their own actions
typical leftist racism

Blame ZOG...Chumpsky gatekeeping mong.

>linguistics
>thinking he knows anything about politics and economics

>muds explode American things
>America goes over and beats Muds for exploding American things
>Muds explode more things
>this is america's fault

wow I didn't realize being smarter than Chomsky was so easy.

Noam and his sycophants are real pieces of shit; I used to do ra work for a prof. that hung out with the fuccboi and was all about workers rights and shit until it came time to pay up for the work. Literally Noam is the king of virtue signaling hypocrite leftist trash.

F minus dreydl chucker.

what?

>Chomsky
When will this old faggot die? Getting really butthurt seeing his kike face.

why are the nips on here always so based

>America destabilizes the Middle East (again)
>creates a flood of refugees (again)

MURKA DINDU NUFFIN

He's right, y'know?

We're Empire, and we're better than the alternative.

Agreed. All Americans should be gassed desu.

This.

Also:

>The Muslims may tell you that they are commanded by Allah to jihad, but as an American liberal, let me tell you the REAL reason why they jihad: white racists.

It's very arrogant.

I agree. We should've just glassed those countries and executed the remnants.

Jews have made the world a more dangerous place. Time to eradicate the whole race.

They've been jihading since before 'white', as a racial collective, was a concept. This is like fifth grade history.

What a coincidence!

You guys should come across the pond. I'm not crossing the Atlantic to shooting brown people again if I don't have to.

Israel has made the world a more dangerous place

Muslim terror groups that want to establish another caliphate have made the world a more dangerous place

BY DESIGN

BASED

A jew hates white civilitzation
Color me surprised.

He is right.
America is responsible for this disgusting world.

Chomsky is an idiot. He's made up his mind to basically do the impossible, which is to keep saying that America is evil. He's never going to be proven right. What kind of a retarded intellectual not change his opinions after being proven wrong in the 80s? Is Chomsky Mexican?

>mudslimes are drone bombing themselves
indoctrination level:next

>America
>White

BUSH WASN'T INVOLVED IN 9/11 CHOMSKY huh?

sorry this dude has zero cred

/thread

Choadsky should die in a fire

Noam Chomsky needs a serious asskicking.

Seriously. I was taking a psych class and my teacher asked who knew Noam Chomsky?

>The anarchist?

Turns out he is just a linguistics guy.

>who knew?

Then he proceeded to ask America for more monetary aide.

>chomsky
mmm i wonder who is behind this article

Meh.
Till we are in the meme realm, shitposting is okay.

In reality, USA had done much more harm in asia and south america.

This guy desperately needs new material.

This guy knows whats up.

>A large-scale instance [of political smear-tactics], in the 1930’s, was the introduction of the word “isolationism” into our political vocabulary. It was a derogatory term, suggesting something evil, and it had no clear, explicit definition. It was used to convey two meanings: one alleged, the other real—and to damn both.

>The alleged meaning was defined approximately like this: “Isolationism is the attitude of a person who is interested only in his own country and is not concerned with the rest of the world.” The real meaning was: “Patriotism and national self-interest.”

>What, exactly, is “concern with the rest of the world”? Since nobody did or could maintain the position that the state of the world is of no concern to this country, the term “isolationism” was a straw man used to misrepresent the position of those who were concerned with this country’s interests. The concept of patriotism was replaced by the term “isolationism” and vanished from public discussion.

>The number of distinguished patriotic leaders smeared, silenced, and eliminated by that tag would be hard to compute. Then, by a gradual, imperceptible process, the real purpose of the tag took over: the concept of “concern” was switched into “selfless concern.” The ultimate result was a view of foreign policy which is wrecking the United States to this day: the suicidal view that our foreign policy must be guided, not by considerations of national self-interest, but by concern for the interests and welfare of the world, that is, of all countries except our own.

DUDE KHMER ROUGE LMAO

"Mudslimes" are the reason the world is falling apart yes. That doesn't mean America wasn't the spark that ignited the flame...if we never stuck our fingers into other countries for oil and started unnecessary wars then ISIS wouldn't be nearly as big as it is today.

ITT: plumbers and call centre employees who barely graduated highschool and think linguistics professor is teaching students spanish shit on one of the greatest intellectuals of our time

he should have left it at "America has made the world"

dumb faggot

>leftists complain about America's foreign policy, warmongering and general wrecking of things
>refuse to get behind the one remaining candidate who wants to put a stop to it, and champion a woman who will continue it
lol fucking libcucks how do they work?

I know when I want insightful critique of Chomsky, Sup Forums is the first place I go.

>Companies such as Halliburton have been criticized in the context of the Iraq War for their perceived war profiteering.[8]

>Steven Clemons, a senior fellow at the New America Foundation think tank, has accused former CIA Director James Woolsey of both profiting from and promoting the Iraq War.[9]

>The Center for Public Integrity has reported that US Senator Dianne Feinstein and her husband, Richard Blum, are making millions of dollars from Iraq and Afghanistan contracts through his company, Tutor Perini Corporation.[10][11]Feinstein voted for the resolution giving President George W. Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

>Indicted defense contractor Brent R. Wilkes was reported to be ecstatic when hearing that the United States was going to go to war with Iraq. “He and some of his top executives were really gung-ho about the war,” said a former employee. “Brent said this would create new opportunities for the company. He was really excited about doing business in the Middle East.”[12]

>The War Profiteering Prevention Act of 2007 intended to create criminal penalties for war profiteers and others who exploit taxpayer-funded efforts in Iraq and elsewhere around the world.[13] War profiteering cases are often brought under the Civil False Claims Act, which was enacted in 1863 to combat war profiteering during the Civil War.[14]

>Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, criticized war profiteering of U.S companies during World War I in War Is a Racket. He wrote about how some companies and corporations increase their earnings and profits by up to 1700% and how many companies willingly sold equipment and supplies to the U.S that had no relevant use in the war effort. In the book, Butler stated that "It has been estimated by statisticians and economists and researchers that the war cost your Uncle Sam $52,000,000,000. Of this sum, $39,000,000,000 was expended in the actual war period. This expenditure Yielded $16,000,000,000 in profits."[15]

This guy doesn't have any political weight at all. He's literally just an expert at talking circles.

It's almost a chicken or the egg argument. Honestly we should just erase them off the map and drill our own oil. It was nice of us to the sandmonkeys an opportunity to be civilized, but now we have to stop playing and start eradicating.

Shut up Argentina. We get it, you're white.

This is the same fucking logic teenage social justice warriors use.

"It was all our fault" "we started it"

In the minds of these people... the savages they constantly defend and whose ?"Virtues"? They extoll....can only react. They aren't a fully formed entity capable making its own decisions. Having petty, emotional, hateful, racist, greedy, violent, power lusting emotions are not in tool kit of shitskins.

Only white men are capable of these flaws and the evil they proliferate.

To Leftists the nigger is a one dimensional abstraction. A reflector or gauge that only exists to let the leftist know how tolerant and thoughtful he is. The nigger can never have a defining intellectual persuasion and can never even be given enough credit to be held accountable for his own actions.

At least the people on this board actually give blacks,arabs, and mexicans the dignity of hating them based on who they are and what they do.

A leftist will never hate them because they don't even view them as being worthy of hate.

It is a sickness, equal parts arrogance, delusion, and high on the sense that they are somehow righteous in tearing down the foundations of their own culture and able to understand the pain of the people to whom they give no credit.

Noam Chomsky....blah blah blah...its our fault...blah blah blah....islam/the middle east was doing FINE be fore we went there (remember they can only react)....bla blah blah....its all the result of our decision making......blah blah blah.

Die old man. And your lifes work of confusion and lies with you.

>Keep destabilizing and support fringe groups
>Comes back to bite you
>keep doing it again
When you find yourselves in a hole, stop digging

Ladies and gentlemen, the smoking gun of the Jewish tricks.

>you're isolationist, help the world
>(((help the world)))
>you're doing it wrong
>this is all your fault

I blame America for not doing a proper job and completely removing kebab

If you hate them so much how about you start on the natives?

Nailed it.

The people who care what this traitor has to say don't matter.
He should do the country a favor and kill himself.
Very painfully.

What is Gulf War? What is pre 9/11 Afghanistan? What is Iran regime change?

You realize that history didn't start the year you were born, right?

Uncle Lee already has them on a leash, I prefer to watch fireworks

I really liked this guy back in college when all I knew about him was his work on cognition and linguistics.

Then I came here and learned how fucking vile Jews can be.

>While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia remains perhaps the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.[106]

>Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[107] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton.[108] According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."[109]

>The violence in Afghanistan and Pakistan is partly bankrolled by wealthy, conservative donors across the Arabian Sea whose governments do little to stop them.[108] Three other Arab countries which are listed as sources of militant money are Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates, all neighbors of Saudi Arabia. Taliban and their militant partners the Haqqani network earn "significant funds" through UAE-based businesses. Kuwait is described as a "source of funds and a key transit point" for al-Qaida and other militant groups.[108][110] The Pakistani militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks, used a Saudi-based front company to fund its activities in 2005.[108][111] According to studies, most of suicide bombers in Iraq are Saudis.[112][113][114] 15 of the 19 hijackers of the four airliners who were responsible for 9/11 originated from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[115] Osama bin Laden was born and educated in Saudi Arabia.

This old commie cuck is still rattling on?

>Uncle Lee already has them on a leash
>Uncle
Lol. If anything Ah gong is trying desperately to pretend we are one united country

Obama did more to spread it than Bush.

Increased Drone strikes numbers and ares. Turning pexpletive that didn't care about America into jihadists. After a Drone strike blows up their family as collateral damage.

Then decided to get involved in the Arab Spring. Thinking he could upstage bush, by doing regime change without ground invasion. Allowing for two failed states to pop up. Turning ISIS from angry sunnis in Iraq, into a pseudo state.

but obama has been president for 8 years

muslims ARE drone bombing themselves

America ruined Britain. For that I can never forgive them.

Once we ruled the world; then at least we still had a notional empire. Now, thanks to US intervention in Suez, we're just an airbase in the American empire.

I'm pretty sure the reason this shit spread is because leftist dipshits invited it in everywhere.

what kind of retarded reasoning is that? drone bombing is a tactic not policy. the only reason why the previous presidents didn't do it is because the technology wasn't as developed as it is today but you can be sure they've been doing whatever equivalent of that they had available.

>more than half of the replies in this thread are ad-hominem attacks and quips rather than substantiated rebuttals

What happened to you Sup Forums? If you are can be so dismissive than you must have proper evidence to affirm your snobbery, I genuinely want to hear an educated response to the man's accusations

>inb4 more personal attacks therein proving my point

>implying 9/11 was the first bombing
Muslims have been mudding for 2000 years. We didn't start the fire. We just jumped in the game, everyone else has their hands in the oil.
Would you rather China control the middle east? Does the world really need more chinks? No thanks

Fucking America, always ruining the world foe everyone else.

Good were the times before America was a superpower, before WW1. Where everything was an European colony and European countries were always at war with each other.

>Would you rather China control the middle east? Does the world really need more chinks? No thanks
How many of your countryman's lives are you willing to sacrifice for the sake of this gut feeling exactly?

You are looking for discourse with people who consider the fact that Chomsky has a huge nose an arguement against what he says. Good luck.

it's not a gut feeling. You think China is sitting on their ass? No. They already have occupied Tibet. They want more land. They took another island recently.
And to answer your question, as many as it takes to ensure national defense. It's a soldiers job to soldier user

>It's a soldiers job to die for my insane imperialistic fantasies user
FTFY

You're a sociopath.

>insane imperialistic fantasies
do you want sources of Chinese or Russian expansionist aggression? We're just playing the game to keep our head above water.
And yeah, sometimes soldiers die, you will too someday. Be thankful there are soldiers out there fighting so you don't have to / so you don't get invaded by muslim hordes.

Islam has been at war with everyone else for about fourteen hundred years. The first war the United States fought after the revolution was against Muslim pirates that cited the Quran as their justification for raiding and enslaving us. But saying that Islam is violent is racist.

>do you want sources of Chinese or Russian expansionist aggression
Why is your countries job to defend the world though, shouldn't the world just defend it's fucking self? Why is your nations job to protect the world, why must it be your soldiers that die, have you never questioned that basic premise before?

>And yeah, sometimes soldiers die, you will too someday. Be thankful there are soldiers out there fighting so you don't have to / so you don't get invaded by muslim hordes.
Yeah all those US soldiers fighting and dying in the middle east over the past two decades have really saved Europe haven't they.

Well he's blatantly wrong and displays a total lack of historical knowledge. Muslims have been invading Europe and terrorizing and enslaving Europeans for nearly 2 millennia. And first conflict the US fought after winning Independence was against muslim pirates for killing and enslaving American sailors.

To claim that American action is the reason muslims are violent is utter ignorance.

i dont think islam existed 200 years ago

i think Christianity was pretty much brand new 2000 years ago

It's not like Islam has been doing this for 1700 years

It all started in 2001 sure thing nome

>world defense
America has a moral duty to protect the weak. You think we should sit back and watch as faggots are thrown off buildings or women get murdered for being raped? Isolationist pussy. If we sit and do nothing, you think the world will get better? Then when shit gets bad Europe will be bitching and moaning for us to come help. Oh wait, they already are. You know why our defense budget is so big? It's because a shit load of our military is already actively being defense for Euro's tiny bitch countries. And it's not our fault Sweden / Germany are bending over. That's on them. But guess who will have to come save the day when the jihad gets too strong? Protip: it's not china

Who pays this retard, honestly?

It's not the US' fault that the Iraqi army couldn't stomp out jihadis before they became big enough to operate on the global scale.

>STOP BEING WORLD POLICE AMERICA
>EVERYTHING WENT TO SHIT WHEN YOU STOPPED BEING WORLD POLICE, FUCK AMERICA ALAHU AKBAR

Says the communist disinfo shill.

are you retarded? Islam began in the early-7th century. wikipedia.org/wiki/islam

He's right. We unleashed the atomic bomb and put the world into preparation for nuclear warfare.

We now destabilized the Middle East by taking out dictators who actually slaughtered terrorists, and then we have a president who doesn't want to even confront or acknowledge them, letting them flow free into the West and grow their movement in the Middle East.

>isolationist

There's that word again.

This is what i'll never get

Here we have a candidate that want's to do EXACTLY what "progressives" have been chanting for years; but all because of his response to illegal immigration and other rhetoric, they want to get rid of the ONE candidate, OUT OF EVERY SINGLE FUCKER THAT RAN, the person who wants to fix up the middle east.

Someone post that picture of Hillary's speech about espousing about equality and how breaking up big banks won't help that, because that is the best fucking example of "useful idiots" I still see to this day.

getting involved in others business is the west's business. There's a hell of a lot more mudslimes than their are whities. Also way to pick out one word against an entire argument.

>You think we should sit back and watch as faggots are thrown off buildings or women get murdered for being raped?
Then why are you such incredibly close allies with Saudi Arabia who do the exact same shit, why do they get US made weaponry sold to them while ISIS gets US made weaponry used on them despite pushing the same shit. If your countries foreign policy had any kind of moral guidance to it whatsoever this point would have some kind of legitimacy to it but it just doesn't, if you want your country to be this great force for good in the world you're going to have to overthrow your government and completely rewrite your nations foreign policy, what I'm saying is that it's not going to be easy.

>If we sit and do nothing, you think the world will get better?
Have you constant interventions made it better? You know Saddam didn't throw gay people off buildings and murder women for being raped, he was a secularist, but now thanks to US intervention he's out of power and a much scarier new mob of assholes are in charge, congratulations on that one, really made the world better there.

>You know why our defense budget is so big? It's because a shit load of our military is already actively being defense for Euro's tiny bitch countries.
And you don't see an issue with this, why should US taxpayer money (let alone US soldiers lives) go towards the defence of Europe, why shouldn't Europe defend themselves?

>But guess who will have to come save the day when the jihad gets too strong? Protip: it's not china
Or maybe you'll just hide on your personal private continent for a few years to make sure you know who's going to win first and then swoop in at the last second and act like you won the whole thing like the last two times.

>SCARY BUZZWORDS!

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That one word was the crux of your assertion so it's perfectly valid to attack it's use.

The only thing America has done wrong is be surgical in the campaign against Islamic terror.
All we're doing is going after the symptoms, the already radicalized Muslims. If we just wiped Islam off the map, there'd be no more Islamic terror.

>saudi arabia
geopolitics is complicated faggot. they'll get theirs.

>constant interventions
destabilization is key. keeps the fire burning over there, not here

>Euro defend themselves
too weak against the muslim hordes

>america in WWII
remember who dropped the bomb faggot

>implying the middle East has ever been stable

Anyway, he's not wrong because he says we shouldn't get involved in the middle East; he's wrong because he says America is the reason Muslims are violent.

From the OP, he's not saying the US made Muslims violent, he's saying the US spread Muslim violence from their own corners of the world to a global problem.

If a car bomb goes off in Baghdad, nobody cares. Move on. When it happens in London, or New York...

Key sentence: >spread jihadi terror from a tiny corner of Afghanistan to much of the world
it concedes jihadi terror in Afghanistan, and raises the problem that it has been spread because of US action.

Whether true or not is debatable, but "he's saying Muslims dindu nuffin!" is a strawman of the information provided.

>America is a scapegoat

this is shit

when can we go full neet and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world just so everyone sees how bad things will get