Ask a faggot who gets anal poundings from his gf each morning by bad dragon cocks with cum lube for cream pies anything...

Ask a faggot who gets anal poundings from his gf each morning by bad dragon cocks with cum lube for cream pies anything. Pic is me around noon today

How did you get such a close picture of spider man?

Very carefully

What's her take on it? When does she cum?

She usually has a vibrator or two on hand, she likes to get off seeing me collapsed as a mess.

Do you ever get to fuck her?

Don't you ever think that your better than the treatment than you get? I mean, you a human, you are worth more than fucking anything in this world and surely you derserve to be treated as if you are one.

Also, how did you get a girlfriend if you are a faggot?

Is the hood attached to your zentai, or separate?

Back zip down to the ass?

(Consider some tit zips on the next one, so she can destroy your nipples with fingers or clamps while she's ramming you.)

Yeah i do, it not an every day kinda thing.

How did it get to this point? Were you ever the man in your relationship?

Meh.
Faggot in the sense i like getting fucked in the ass

your gay

Can you cum just from the dragon cocks?

Are you allowed to touch yourself or rub off on the bed or anything while she's pounding?

Attached
Goes to lower back, theres a slit we cut on the ass for fucking
Will also consider the recommendation

Its not that shes in control of everything. Just on a sex level shes in control

So do I. But you're obviously something of a slave of hers if that is you in the pic. Give me some details about your relationship.

Depends, today it was the xl flared horse cock. I think she pumped 2oz of warm lube in my ass and thats what gets me sometimes.

I get that. Was it ever the other way around?

Who's idea was it, yours or her? I need to convince my bf to let me do this

You can get it made so the back zip goes around to your taint and stops. Also, get three pulls on the zip, so she can expose your asshole for reaming while leaving the rest of the suit zipped up.

Do you ever wear the suit for fun when she's not around, or are you only allowed to put it on when she says?

I pay bills and control the cash. She stays at home and gets the final say in sex.

That's a funny way of answering my question. WTF does the cash have to do with anything?!

I need to convince my GF.

Post more pics of you in the gimp suit.

Kinda i guess. I just prefer her to take the lead. Im usually drained from work anyways
mine mainly, i like anal stimulation, she provides
cool. Also its mainly a fetish thing, so its just a sex time kinda deal