UK fags got any pictures of the Football Lads United march against Islam, Antifa and left politics in London...

UK fags got any pictures of the Football Lads United march against Islam, Antifa and left politics in London ? Did there really were over 10000 people?

dont you realize that you have a higher statistical likelyhood of getting murdered by a white man in england?

Dude, the UK population is about 85% white, 5% brown. Yet the prison population is about 65% white 25% brown. I don't know if you are retarded but among the brown minority are a lot of shitheads.

I smell a murder and rape supporting hate spreading regressive SJW.

You do realise your kind is worse than average mass murder, right?

>implying UK fags care about whats happening around them
>implying UK fags have the balls to take on antifa

Ghuu the march was organised by football hooligans? They live for that this.

>85% white, 5% brown
>prison population 65% white 25% brown

Seems about right, whites are no different than minorities, whats your point again.

That we should behead you for being a faggot

That of the very few brownies in the UK, a fucking lot of them are criminals. Of the 65mil UKers 15% is brown, of the 100000 imprisoners 25% is brown. These figures translate to figures like 1 in 30 brownies are criminals and only 1 in 730 whites are criminals!!! You fucking retarded.

>736883987
That you obviously fit in the statistics of high school dropouts

Proof?

Would be more scared of meeting most of these uneducated thugs than a random dude who happens to be a different colour to me tbh, these are the sort of guys who get angry and start fights just because you looked at them

These are government published figures. Google UK population and ethnicity and prison population.

What's your reasoning? Lemme guess, a spew of self-proving fallacies that mean nothing when compared to cold hard numbers?

>Islam
>antifa

In the big picture these things are so small and irrelevant. I mean you're more likely to die by getting struck by lightning than terrorism. Seems more like these people just want to be mad about something.

So you are saying that browns are much more likely to be criminal than whites? You liberal cuck. Before you read statistics learn what they mean.

Unless you have a better explanation that is exactly what they mean.

Yeah, lots of Hindu and Sikh people in jail *sarcasm*

Stop saying 'brownie' you dumb fuck and call it as it is. Muslims. Those figures you quoted are specifically referring to MUSLIMS, not brown people. This also means that the majority of those people are actually black Muslims, so really has nothing to do with 'brownies'. Learn to read you fucking idiot.

You should be looking at the big picture. The loss of true diversity, freedom and Identity is what this is all about.

OP here. I apologise, Asians, Sikhs and Hindus are not part of the problem.

this

>Football Lads United march against Islam, Antifa and left politics in London

HAHAHA right wingers really are thick as fuck. Such an event never happened. Racist marches in the UK are always met with far larger counter demonstrations. Typical dumb racist, most Brits are intelligent enough to realise that our problems aren't caused by minorities. Take your disproven pseudoscience elsewhere, please.

Football Lads Alliance March London June 24th 2017

YouTube: /5XxFLg5sKcI

There are literally thousands of people.

ha, you Hoolies scared?

any news from Newcastle today?

Unlike those soft left ostrich march losers crying with flowers and candles. These men walked proud and fearless completely in control and in peace. That is not fear. That is bravery.

This. Fuck the racists.